My wife is cheating on me

Oh I think that's the secret - keep hubby happy and then he doesn't feel that he's losing out when I fuck other guys and can enjoy it as much as I do xx
Absolutely! Then you can keep fucking all the side dick your pussy craves.

Some women are just wired for taking multiple cocks bareback. Just being able to fuck one is never satisfying, and to go through the one life you have denying yourself the pleasure of multiple cocks from either friends or men you just met 5 minutes ago is just wrong. When a man truly loves this type of woman, he wants her to take all the dick she wants simply due to the great pleasure it brings her.

When you truly welcome it, she'll bring men home to fuck while you're home in your bed and won't bother closing the bedroom door so you can either watch or listen while you jack off to it. It's a win win for all.

Being in love is not an on-off switch. Feelings are not relevant because they are deceptive and temporary. Love is a verb. A commitment.

In this context, what does it mean to be "in love?" My wife wouldn't go to bed with a guy unless she likes him as a person, feels affectionate towards him, and is strongly attracted to him physically. She'd be hurt if a guy would hit it and quit it. Indeed, she would say she has a relationship with her lovers.

As on every niche forum, people express opinions fervently. Don't let the intensity of expression cause you to forget that it's still just opinions. Ultimately, you have to navigate this for yourself anyway.

For me, jealousy is an essential element. It creates an intensity of excitement that would not be there if her tryst with another man did not trigger some jealousy.The key is in how you handle it. Enjoy the feeling, just don't let it cause you to behave badly or to create confusion for your wife.

Absolutely! Then you can keep fucking all the side dick your pussy craves.

Some women are just wired for taking multiple cocks bareback. Just being able to fuck one is never satisfying, and to go through the one life you have denying yourself the pleasure of multiple cocks from either friends or men you just met 5 minutes ago is just wrong. When a man truly loves this type of woman, he wants her to take all the dick she wants simply due to the great pleasure it brings her.

When you truly welcome it, she'll bring men home to fuck while you're home in your bed and won't bother closing the bedroom door so you can either watch or listen while you jack off to it. It's a win win for all.
I'm very lucky in that respect with James. He's always encouraged me to fuck whoever I want x

After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?

My wife is fucking one of her massage clients now. We don’t talk about it but she also doesn’t try to hide it. I see the condition of the very skimpy panties she wears to work occasionally and then tosses them in the laundry so openly. She even announced recently after arriving home that she needed to shower because her clients sperm was still inside her. I did ask her 2-3 months ago if she would have sex with that client(she’s talked about him previously) if he asked her and she replied ”of course, I already have” so I just let it go. If it makes her happy then I’m ok with it but not totally happy. She did have a lover some time ago but dropped him due to covid and also just too far away. Apparently she’s found a replacement. I do think she should have discussed it first though.

My wife is fucking one of her massage clients now. We don’t talk about it but she also doesn’t try to hide it. I see the condition of the very skimpy panties she wears to work occasionally and then tosses them in the laundry so openly. She even announced recently after arriving home that she needed to shower because her clients sperm was still inside her. I did ask her 2-3 months ago if she would have sex with that client(she’s talked about him previously) if he asked her and she replied ”of course, I already have” so I just let it go. If it makes her happy then I’m ok with it but not totally happy. She did have a lover some time ago but dropped him due to covid and also just too far away. Apparently she’s found a replacement. I do think she should have discussed it first though.
Do the same, go out with other women. She cannot get mad at you

Reactions: Visitor12
I would also make it a point to fuck her hot friends.

We have a couple that we're friends with, and my girl will sometimes go out for a girls night out with the wife. One night she went out, I'd gone to bed early. I'm woken up around 2AM to an amazing blowjob. As I come to, I realize it's not my girl sucking me. It's the wife she went out with!

Apparently these two decided to swap homes for the night. My girl went home to the wife's husband while the wife came home to me.

We spent the rest of the night fucking while she was telling me how much my girl enjoys fucking her husband and that he's definitely bare back and balls deep in her as we're fucking.

Well clearly because she had a lover before she assumed you'd be ok with it as I'm sure in her mind she's thinking that she's just replaced one lover with another.
But when you found out she is fucking him you just let it go even though you're not totally happy! Well she's not a mind reader so how is she going to know you're not happy? To her your non reaction must seem like you are fine with it.
That statement 'if it makes her happy then I'm ok with it but not totally happy' makes no sense - either you are ok with it or you're not. You really need to talk to her about this so you both know how the other is feeling - because one thing is certain, if you're not totally happy at the moment, that isn't going to get any better and is likely to fester away until you end up resenting her. Avoiding the issue is isn't going to solve anything.
As for the advice that you do the same and go and fuck other women - yeah that's really going to help! Firstly it doesn't change the fact you're not happy with what she's doing. Secondly, hell yes she can get mad at you! Who said everyone responds rationally in a situation like this? That is the perfect recipe for a total shit storm and rather than just one of you being pissed off, now both of you are and you have an even worse situation to try and work out.
Getting even doesn't tend to resolve an issue, it just escalates it! But talking things through, even if it makes for a tough conversation, can help a lot. At the end of the day, you shouldn't feel that you have to bottle up your feelings to make her happy. But also give her a chance too - from your response, she probably thinks you are totally fine with things the way they are and has no idea that that isn't the full story.
Good luck working it out between the two of you xx

Well clearly because she had a lover before she assumed you'd be ok with it as I'm sure in her mind she's thinking that she's just replaced one lover with another.
But when you found out she is fucking him you just let it go even though you're not totally happy! Well she's not a mind reader so how is she going to know you're not happy? To her your non reaction must seem like you are fine with it.
That statement 'if it makes her happy then I'm ok with it but not totally happy' makes no sense - either you are ok with it or you're not. You really need to talk to her about this so you both know how the other is feeling - because one thing is certain, if you're not totally happy at the moment, that isn't going to get any better and is likely to fester away until you end up resenting her. Avoiding the issue is isn't going to solve anything.
As for the advice that you do the same and go and fuck other women - yeah that's really going to help! Firstly it doesn't change the fact you're not happy with what she's doing. Secondly, hell yes she can get mad at you! Who said everyone responds rationally in a situation like this? That is the perfect recipe for a total shit storm and rather than just one of you being pissed off, now both of you are and you have an even worse situation to try and work out.
Getting even doesn't tend to resolve an issue, it just escalates it! But talking things through, even if it makes for a tough conversation, can help a lot. At the end of the day, you shouldn't feel that you have to bottle up your feelings to make her happy. But also give her a chance too - from your response, she probably thinks you are totally fine with things the way they are and has no idea that that isn't the full story.
Good luck working it out between the two of you xx
I agree with everything you said. Regarding my advice to go out and do the same, I was not addressing the issue at all. In fact, I do believe what you said gas the priority. They both need to talk and set boundaries, something that unfortunately few people do.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I agree with everything you said. Regarding my advice to go out and do the same, I was not addressing the issue at all. In fact, I do believe what you said gas the priority. They both need to talk and set boundaries, something that unfortunately few people do.
Yes unfortunarely lots of couples like the idea of getting involved in the lifestyle but they don't think or talk through all the potential ways that might play out in practise.
As for him fucking other women, I don't have any issue with that either. Just not as a solution to the current problem though it could very well be a part of their conversation going forward if they wanted to move towards a fully open relationship, though I feel like I'm getting a bit off topic now xx

Every woman should have lots of lovers. If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy.
No, women who wants to have lots of lovers needs to see if they can afford to do so. A man doing EVERYTHING she wants regardless of his wants it's the same as a woman who gets beaten and abused at home and still stays with the partner.