My wife plans to take it up a notch

Hi Everyone,

Here is a bit of back story about my wife and I’s cuckold relationship with her current Bull and then further below is my account of our hot conversation last night where she told me what she was going to do with her Bull the next time they meet.

The back story to fill you in

My wife and I have been in a cuckold relationship for about a year now. She loves BBC Bulls and I derive immense pleasure from watching her being truly satisfied by these men.

Lately we’ve been seeing an amazing BBC Bull for about two or three months now. The chemistry they have is palpable, and she is incredibly attracted to him, and has described his sex as some of the best she has ever had.

In between our play dates my wife and her Bull fill the time with long sexting conversations, of which she shares only snippets of details with me.

What happened last night

Last night, after some friends left our place, and after my wife had had a few drinks, she motioned for her and I to go to the bedroom and have sex. She had been texting with her Bull most of the night and her conversation had got her incredibly horny.

We jumped into bed, stripped off our clothes, and she soon asked me to grab my phone and play the video of her getting fucked by her BBC Bull.

She then grabbed her vibrator from her drawer, moved it onto her clit, and started moaning softly as she took my phone in her other hand to watch her video.

Watching this hot scene unfold in front of me, I started jerking off feverishly, and that’s when the dirty talk started.

With the sounds of her getting fucked from the video quietly in the background, my wife asked what parts of the video I liked, the scenes that turned me on the most.

I answered her question submissively, saying I loved watching her getting fucked hard from behind, and seeing how she reacts to big cock, and how satisfied and turned on she looks when she gets fucked hard by a real man.

I also admitted to her that I wanted to submit completely to her, and that’s when our conversation became very hot.

In almost a flash, she suddenly became very dominant. Her tone of voice changed from inquiring to demanding. Her demeanour turned to focus not on us but on just her.

She then told me in a very stern and attractive voice that she had been talking with her Bull, and that she knew exactly how our next play date would unfold, and that I really didn’t have a say in the matter.

This turned me on like crazy, and I was jerking myself off like a mad man laying beside her, all while her vibrator was still on her clit and she still had the video playing on my phone.

She told me that on our next play date she would meet her Bull in his hotel room on her own while I would be made to wait in the lobby. She may or may not ask her Bull to send pictures oh him fucking her to me while I wait.

She then said that her Bull wanted to fuck her without a condom, and that she wanted this very much as well. She craved to feel his huge cock explode inside her. And so, while I waited in the lobby, this Bull would then fuck her without a condom and there was nothing I could do not even watch it happen for the first time. She alluded today it being a special moment between her and her Bull.

Once he cums inside her, I would get a text from them telling me to come up to the room and then be made to clean up her freshly fucked cunt as his massive load of cum slowly drips out of her.

Once I clean her up, she and the Bull would then go to the hotel bar for a drink while I waited naked and caged (and possibly restrained) in the hotel room. She made a note of reminding me how much cum this Bull shoots, and that most likely the Bull would make her go to the hotel bar without panties and his cum would keep dripping out of her while they were at the hotel bar.

After a few drinks or maybe even some dancing they would return back to the room for round two. As she started describing what they had in store for round two, my wife came hard on her vibrator. Moments later I came too all over my stomach.

As our orgasms subsided, my wife asked if I was okay with letting this Bull fuck her without a condom, and that it was something that she really wanted to do. I told her that I wanted to be a good cuck, and would support her in any decision she made. She then fell asleep, and I have been super turned on every since.

This will be the first Bull she is taking without a condom, and it’s a huge turn on for me (as well as her apparently). We’re meeting him in early January just after New Years, and if everything goes as planned I’ll have another story to share here.