my wife put in her place by older guy

That's a nice ass like see pussy hot video did you fuck her to . Did you Jack off while watching.. she needs get back into it
haha yeah she still has a nice arse and fanny ,

we fucked like rabbits for weeks after that first time

i didn't jerk off at the time ,i was trying to keep a steady hand to film her spanking so she could relive it over and over

but have wanked over it a few times since lol

the spanker told me he had to stop for a wank a couple of times on the drive home

he didnt get to fuck her that night

but my wife was thinking of doing spanking parties for him
and went to one of his shops to discuss the details ,where he pulled down her panties and fingered her behind the counter while she served a customer

i then found a couple of videos on one of her old phones which i think is the reverend fucking her pussy and arse in the flat above the shop cant be sure as ive never seen the flat or the reverends cock lol
the videos are posted a couple of pages back in this thread and here'sIMG20221030235817.jpgIMG20221015000821.jpg a couple of recent pictures

i didn't jerk off at the time ,i was trying to keep a steady hand to film her spanking so she could relive it over and over

the spanker told me he had to stop for a wank a couple of times on the drive home

and went to one of his shops to discuss the details ,where he pulled down her panties and fingered her behind the counter while she served a customer

i then found a couple of videos on one of her old phones which i think is the reverend fucking her pussy and arse in the flat above the shop cant be sure as ive never seen the flat or the reverends cock lol
the videos are posted a couple of pages back in this thread and here'sView attachment 1276375View attachment 1276380 a couple of recent pictures
Wow that is awesome

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
I would blindfold her and put headphones on with her favourite music then have her tied in place over a picnic table in woods nearby. She would have her short skirt and knickers on but then she would be left, sensorily deprived, waiting for me to remove the knickers and start spanking her. She would be wet before I started the spanking due to the thrill, anticipation and vulnerability. Would she enjoy? Would you like to watch?

I would blindfold her and put headphones on with her favourite music then have her tied in place over a picnic table in woods nearby. She would have her short skirt and knickers on but then she would be left, sensorily deprived, waiting for me to remove the knickers and start spanking her. She would be wet before I started the spanking due to the thrill, anticipation and vulnerability. Would she enjoy? Would you like to watch?
sure i would
who wouldn't lol

yeah im sure she would have enjoyed the anticipation almost as much as the spanking lol IMG20221007235428.jpg

My wife is normally only into younger men, a cougar at heart. But, this man was 33 years older than her and he had a way of taking full control over her. He was not gentle and a real controller telling her women needed to be in their place. She did whatever he told her when he was around. He pretty much took what he wanted anytime he desired.

asslunchtime.png
One afternoon he told her to pull her shorts and panties down and to lay over the end of the bed like a good girl. She did as he told her and I heard her blurt out, "Oh god, you are in my ass!" He pounded her ass and afterward she thanked him.

My wife is normally only into younger men, a cougar at heart. But, this man was 33 years older than her and he had a way of taking full control over her. He was not gentle and a real controller telling her women needed to be in their place. She did whatever he told her when he was around. He pretty much took what he wanted anytime he desired.

One afternoon he told her to pull her shorts and panties down and to lay over the end of the bed like a good girl. She did as he told her and I heard her blurt out, "Oh god, you are in my ass!" He pounded her ass and afterward she thanked him.
great stuff ,nothing better than seeing your wife ,especially if previously shes been stroppy and acting up

,being ordered around,put in her place and doing as shes told by some strict older guy shes probably not attracted to in a conventional sense ,

dropping her panties and presenting her bare arse and wet pussy for him or her to touch and do with as they like
when they like lol

and the icing on the cake is her being a good girl and thanking him afterwards (y) :love:

Reactions: Couple4MFM
one of my wife's more embarrassing displays of her subservient behavior to a older guy and her desire to obey him and be a good girl was with her `"boss" and his control of her and him exposing her to his workmate ,and how he would spray his cum on her

her "boss" did this to humiliate her and embarrass her ,she told me he would cum on her arse and fanny and then make her finish her work with his cum on her bum and fanny and dripping down her legs before he would let her wipe it off lol
and she was sure his work mate had seen her working with her bum covered in his cum at least once
my guess is he saw it being put there as well ,if not at the time certainly on the tape my mate had running that the clip he sent my wife that i found on one of her old phones is from

the fact a third party who wasnt me had seen her humiliating display ,and that he only lived up the street from us only increase her shame and arousal

on his workmate and our neighbor ill call him terry ,
a big fat older bloke she wasn't attracted to

and a lot of this is rooted in the fact she seemed to choose people tobe sub to that she wouldn't be expected to be attracted to like terry and old guys or strict women so she can deny to herself that its about cheating or sex its about being taken under someone else's control
ie im not doing it because i fancy them
its because i have to because money ,boss ,ill be reported ,get the sack ,get in trouble etc take your pick lol

plus if he was paying her to work she would have to do as she was told and meet his standards or be sacked or punished

plausible deniability lol
View attachment 20180209_094641.mp4

heres a repost of the video

the videos are posted a couple of pages back in this thread and here'sView attachment 1276375View attachment 1276380 a couple of recent pictures
🔥🔥🔥🔥yummy pussy 👅👅👅👅needs some lickin😍😈

• Love
Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 965491
View attachment 965495
View attachment 965496
Love the video, hairy pussy. How he feels and fingers her. Envy you. My wife's semi-submissive, need to find the right person for her.

• Love
Love the video, hairy pussy. How he feels and fingers her. Envy you. My wife's semi-submissive, need to find the right person for her.
im glad you enjoyed them and i hope you showed them to your wife

im sure there are plenty of readers of this thread who would love the opportunity make your wife take down her panties for them and to put her across their laps and smack her naughty bare bottom for her and then check her for wetness and finger her wet pussy (y)

Reactions: 3d1n5vb