my wife put in her place by older guy

It sounds like your wife is in for a great time.

Several years ago, we met a guy my wife thought was hot. He was super dominant and told her what he wanted firmly. He returned home with us and almost immediately grabbed my wife, pulled her over his lap, jerked her jeans and panties down, and told her he would spank her ass. She had tears streaming down her cheeks as he spanked her bare ass with his open palm, but her pussy got incredibly wet, and he ended up making her beg him to stick his cock into her and fuck her.

It was incredible to watch and listen to. Hearing her beg him for his cock and to be fucked was over the top. You are a lucky man!

View attachment 1202556
wow sounds like we are both lucky guys lol

thats a super hot story mate ,a guy with a plan and a firm hand is the key to a compliant wife ,i love to watch her panties come down and her doing as often what is a stranger tells her to do and loving it lol

• Love
Reactions: tunisian_bull
It sounds like your wife is in for a great time.

Several years ago, we met a guy my wife thought was hot. He was super dominant and told her what he wanted firmly. He returned home with us and almost immediately grabbed my wife, pulled her over his lap, jerked her jeans and panties down, and told her he would spank her ass. She had tears streaming down her cheeks as he spanked her bare ass with his open palm, but her pussy got incredibly wet, and he ended up making her beg him to stick his cock into her and fuck her.

It was incredible to watch and listen to. Hearing her beg him for his cock and to be fucked was over the top. You are a lucky man!

View attachment 1202556
love to hear more of your adventures in the land of spanked wives lol

here you go ,as i said,i can't be sure who it is but im guessing its my mate her "boss" making her sit on his knee and put his knob in her fanny and fuck him , not sure what he's saying to her but whatever it was it pushed her buttons and she creamed on his knob with her wet fanny lol

i know he used to tease her about how wet her fanny got during his work methods and him putting her in her place and anyone can see how wet she is ,even with the poor quality of these videos lol

View attachment 987673
@ted roberts
Lend me your wife for the night
I’ll return her the next day with a cunt full of cum, Red arse cheeks and a big smile on her face

@ted roberts
Lend me your wife for the night
I’ll return her the next day with a cunt full of cum, Red arse cheeks and a big smile on her face
lol id love to watch ,who wouldnt lol

excellent sounds like a fun time ,i love to watch and spank in equal measure but due to being together for 30 plus years together ,and seeing me do the dad and husband stuff me spanking her doesn't quite have the same humiliation factor that is a massive part of her arousal factor
she loves how it feels when she's made to do as she's told and being exposed and handled by someone she's not attracted to and that normally wouldn't have access to her bum tits and fanny and how their spanks, dicks and fingers make her feel and how good her arse and fanny feel during and after her "attitude correction"
plus i love to see her in the activities above and for her to get what she deserves over some guys knee with her panties down or on the end of some guys cock lol
but sadly my wife ,due to betrayal by one of her boss daddies ,as detailed in the thread has abandoned playtime for now ,although little shoots of interest keep appearing
mainly due to me telling her of the remarks and reactions shes got on here lol

she is getting more compliant to the taking of pictures and even flashed her bare bum and fanny to a mate of ours, who had been one of her boss daddies previously, totally out of the blue without any sexual talk or innuendo prompting her ,she just said she felt like it and
knew he would love it lol

he did lol
so i live in hope

ill show her your remarks and get back to you with her reaction i cant promise anything will come of it and dont want to waste your time or lead you on
but ill give it my best shot
what she flashed and what he saw lolIMG20221007235847.jpg

lol id love to watch ,who wouldnt lol

excellent sounds like a fun time ,i love to watch and spank in equal measure but due to being together for 30 plus years together ,and seeing me do the dad and husband stuff me spanking her doesn't quite have the same humiliation factor that is a massive part of her arousal factor
she loves how it feels when she's made to do as she's told and being exposed and handled by someone she's not attracted to and that normally wouldn't have access to her bum tits and fanny and how their spanks, dicks and fingers make her feel and how good her arse and fanny feel during and after her "attitude correction"
plus i love to see her in the activities above and for her to get what she deserves over some guys knee with her panties down or on the end of some guys cock lol
but sadly my wife ,due to betrayal by one of her boss daddies ,as detailed in the thread has abandoned playtime for now ,although little shoots of interest keep appearing
mainly due to me telling her of the remarks and reactions shes got on here lol

she is getting more compliant to the taking of pictures and even flashed her bare bum and fanny to a mate of ours, who had been one of her boss daddies previously, totally out of the blue without any sexual talk or innuendo prompting her ,she just said she felt like it and
knew he would love it lol

he did lol
so i live in hope

ill show her your remarks and get back to you with her reaction i cant promise anything will come of it and dont want to waste your time or lead you on
but ill give it my best shot
what she flashed and what he saw lolView attachment 1204425
Fantastic arse

Reactions: ted roberts
Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 965491
View attachment 965495
View attachment 965496
That's a nice ass like see pussy hot video did you fuck her to . Did you Jack off while watching.. she needs get back into it

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts