my wife put in her place by older guy

OOH BOY!! Im wet watching this! i'm definately a submissive girl, since i was a girl.. and always orgasmed from spankings/whipping etc.. frankly, when Im told to strip and bend over im already having my first few orgasms.. and then..I just take off! Only thing is.. i am going to be DEMANDING cocks in me..soon..NOW! In this situation the spanker and filmer better be ready cuz im goingbto ride their cocks right off!!
found another video from the night with my wife and the "reverend "
this time with better slightly sound ,happy to share the background of my wife's submissive nature should anyone be interested
View attachment 968162

Attachments

• 52EF520210911-23034615-S-55949408 b.jpg
    52EF520210911-23034615-S-55949408 b.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 707290639.jpg
    707290639.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 712028299.jpg
    712028299.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 770799380.jpg
    770799380.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 60
OOH BOY!! Im wet watching this! i'm definately a submissive girl, since i was a girl.. and always orgasmed from spankings/whipping etc.. frankly, when Im told to strip and bend over im already having my first few orgasms.. and then..I just take off! Only thing is.. i am going to be DEMANDING cocks in me..soon..NOW! In this situation the spanker and filmer better be ready cuz im goingbto ride their cocks right off!!
I'll spank that ass, they the first time you get me off will be with your mouth. But you will have no problem getting me ready again pretty quick. Which is good, because then I will use your ass and cunt a good long time

wow great post and thanks for reviving this thread 👍

you so so similar to my wife in many ways the submission and love and arousal at being exposed ,instant pantie puddle for my wife
if shes still got them on that is lol

as soon as shes told they are coming down shes wet lol

but where you are so forthright about wanting fucking

shes more coy ,but still wants it lol

she hides behind the plausible deniability thing ,you know the its not my fault
they made me do it
hes my boss i had to ,id messed up and needed to keep my job ,i needed the money lol
take your pick shes used them all lol

there are other videos in this thread i found on her old phones that her boss my mate and the old guy she used to clean for sent her , not sure whos who on some of them and the qualities not great as i had to copy them screen to screen

but i take a educated guess at whos fucking fingering and spanking her on each of them lol

and on them you can tell she enjoys a cock after a spanking

and finally you have a great body ,beautiful cunt and arse ,just made for spanking and fucking ,id love to see you getting a spanking and in fucking mode , feel free to post them here,as im sure im not the only one who'd love to see and hear more of your adventures from the land of spanked wives lol
IMG20221023235514.jpgIMG20221015000552.jpg😍😍😍😍👍👍

Last edited:

you so so similar to my wife in many ways the submission and love and arousal at being exposed ,instant pantie puddle for my wife

they made me do it
hes my boss i had to ,id messed up and needed to keep my job ,i needed the money lol

there are other videos in this thread i found on her old phones that her boss my mate and the old guy she used to clean for sent her , not sure whos who on some of them and the qualities not great as i had to copy them screen to screen

but i take a educated guess at whos fucking fingering and spanking her on each of them lol

and finally you have a great body ,beautiful face cunt and arse ,just made for spanking and fucking ,id love to see you getting a spanking and in fucking mode , feel free to post them here,as im sure im not the only one who'd love to see and hear more of your adventures from the land of spanked wives lol
View attachment 1081133View attachment 1081135😍😍😍😍👍👍
It allows your wife to do and enjoy all the things her upbringing likely told her only "bad girls" did or enjoyed.
her ass being taken, her mouth being used., it gives her a sense of accomplishment and pride that she's able to make someone like me cum. that someone like me wants/needs her to satisfy my large cock

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
It allows your wife to do and enjoy all the things her upbringing likely told her only "bad girls" did or enjoyed.
her ass being taken, her mouth being used., it gives her a sense of accomplishment and pride that she's able to make someone like me cum. that someone like me wants/needs her to satisfy my large cock
dead on mate ,it also allows her to indulge in sex play with people shes not attracted to ,sweaty fat blokes ,old guys ,strict older ladies and dominant lesbians ect who would not conventionally have access to her bare bum and fanny but they can expose her spank her and touch her where,when and how ever they want to

which is a massive turn on for her as you can tell if you read through this thread

feel free to let her know how you would deal with her and ill let you know her response 👍

they made me do it

and finally you have a great body ,beautiful cunt and arse ,just made for spanking and fucking ,id love to see you getting a spanking and in fucking mode , feel free to post them here,as im sure im not the only one who'd love to see and hear more of your adventures from the land of spanked wives lol
View attachment 1081133View attachment 1081135😍😍😍😍👍👍
OOH I use that deniability card too..AFTER THE FUCK:) I MEAN FACT..:) I think there a vid of cunt whipping in my galleries somewhere..heres a short version:)

Attachments

• H2eMyp.gifwhipping (1).gif
    H2eMyp.gifwhipping (1).gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 68
another one that looks to be from the same location and same session. again not sure who the lucky guy is but i'm leaning more to it being the "reverend" and from him "auditioning" my wife for one of his spanking party hosts slash performers , she passed the spanking part a couple of times before as you all know if you've watched the videos in the opening post lol
but again cant be sure
View attachment 987062
I think you are right about the reverend because when he was spanking her in one of the videos he rubbed her ass just like the spanking videos you showed at the begging of this thread.

I think you are right about the reverend because when he was spanking her in one of the videos he rubbed her ass just like the spanking videos you showed at the begging of this thread.
thanks for the input and engagement

it was a hard job trying to sort who what where and when from a pile of videos on old phones with poor screen quality from a variety of possible senders lol

and not sure i got them right but i gave it a go ,on the reverend audition videos i didn't recognize the location or the decor ,and i never seen the reverends cock lol

so pure guesswork and deductive reasoning on my part lol

i had to rely on content ,visual indicators , references , resemblances ,and behaviors and my wifes compliance to sort them out

such as the rubbing you identified the reverend by ,and the way my wife wiggles her bum when her boss sprays his cum on her bum and fanny and the same wiggle when the reverend bends her over the chair to slap her arse lol

anyway glad you enjoyed them 👍

Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 965491
View attachment 965495
View attachment 965496
Naughty playful girl 🔥😈 i'd like to put her on my lap and spank her with my hands , spread her legs a'd feel the wet pussy and finger it
Then make her on the bed in doggy style and spank that ass with my belt , spank that sweet wet pussy until she cums
She's so delicious 🤤

• Love
Naughty playful girl 🔥😈 i'd like to put her on my lap and spank her with my hands , spread her legs a'd feel the wet pussy and finger it
Then make her on the bed in doggy style and spank that ass with my belt , spank that sweet wet pussy until she cums
She's so delicious 🤤
dead right mate
didn't take you long to work her out lol
she would be so wet being treated that way (y)

• Love
Reactions: tunisian_bull
oh fuck me i love that sexy hot ass of hers and her pussy is perfect so horny to cum fuck her myself

• Love
Both 😂
lol
i just told my wife what you had said and she laughed and said greedy bugger and that you have to choose lol

insider tip go for the over your knee
i know from past experiences once you have her over your knee with her panties pulled down and smacking her bum and stroking her fanny she wont want you to stop there and your cock will definitely be getting wet inside her fanny lol

or you could message her and tell why her she needs both

shes negotiable and easily convinced lol

lol
i just told my wife what you had said and she laughed and said greedy bugger and that you have to choose lol

i know from past experiences once you have her over your knee with her panties pulled down and smacking her bum and stroking her fanny she wont want you to stop there and your cock will definitely be getting wet inside her fanny lol

That's why i already said both , coz i know if she's already on my lap getting spanked and her pussy wet she won't be able to stop and she will eventually be on top of my dick ;)

lol

It sounds like your wife is in for a great time.

Several years ago, we met a guy my wife thought was hot. He was super dominant and told her what he wanted firmly. He returned home with us and almost immediately grabbed my wife, pulled her over his lap, jerked her jeans and panties down, and told her he would spank her ass. She had tears streaming down her cheeks as he spanked her bare ass with his open palm, but her pussy got incredibly wet, and he ended up making her beg him to stick his cock into her and fuck her.

It was incredible to watch and listen to. Hearing her beg him for his cock and to be fucked was over the top. You are a lucky man!

PantiesPulledDown.png

It sounds like your wife is in for a great time.

Several years ago, we met a guy my wife thought was hot. He was super dominant and told her what he wanted firmly. He returned home with us and almost immediately grabbed my wife, pulled her over his lap, jerked her jeans and panties down, and told her he would spank her ass. She had tears streaming down her cheeks as he spanked her bare ass with his open palm, but her pussy got incredibly wet, and he ended up making her beg him to stick his cock into her and fuck her.

It was incredible to watch and listen to. Hearing her beg him for his cock and to be fucked was over the top. You are a lucky man!

View attachment 1202556
What a sexy wife and what a sexy story ♥️ that made my dick hard 🔥