my wife put in her place by older guy

Love this story!!! What a terrific bitch giving the old fuck such a good time like that
yeah i always told her she was doing a nice thing for him when she exposed herself to him and the kiss and cuddle thing and honestly we both thought a lot of him ,still do lol he's a great bloke

to a degree most if not all of her strict old guy encounters that i've engineered for her have what id call a element of the "pity" fuck about them,lonely strict old guy short on sex company that i could project her fantasies on to for her ,
balanced out by her need to submit to and be exposed by a older strict guy and to feel like shes been a good girl for her "boss" or her "daddy"
and for her to have them enjoy her body and let them put her in her place and treat her how she feels she deserves to be treated for her naughty dirty thoughts and fantasies

plus she loves how it feels when she's made to do as she's told and being exposed and handled by someone she's not attracted to and that normally wouldn't have access to her bum tits and fanny and how their spanks, dicks and fingers make her feel and how good her arse and fanny feel during and after her "attitude correction"

plus i love to see her in the activities above and for her to get what she deserves over some guys knee with her panties down or on the end of some old guys cock lol 👏 👍

here's another recovered from her old phones no context this time im afraid sadly im pretty sure its not the caravan guy ,im guessing its the old pub guy who she used to clean for ,wish it was caravan guy though i feel he was much more deserving of getting his cock in her fanny lol

View attachment 20180209_131453_2.mp4

i salvaged a couple more videos that were on my wifes old phone pile ,they're of her fanny and arse exposed and submissive perfectly offered up for one of her "bosses"for them to deal with her as they saw fit , her bare bum is not red yet but soon will be lol
at first my guess was it was all the work of the strict old bloke from the pub she used too clean for ,putting her in her place ,but after discovering and watching them both together
and seeing how care is taken to predominantly and purposely expose both her bum hole and open her wet fanny im leaning towards it being my mate her "boss" doing the humiliating "putting her in her place" thing
and i'm guessing this is for the benefit of his work mate terry who is either watching him do it or hes going to let him to watch it later on the video which these clips came from

which honestly adds a new dimension to her "employment" lol ,as he often used to threatened to let terry watch or show him the videos of her "keeping her job"
and how terry would love to watch and take part and what terry said he would love to do to her
she would protest but again not very convincingly lol

i know for a fact she would have love/ hated having terry stand there watching and passing crude comments on her exposed bum and fanny no way he wouldn't be telling her "boss" to "smack her naughty arse" for her and to tell him to "make her stick it out" ,
,and "she's not so stuck up now with her knickers pulled down and her arse all smacked and red"
hearing these sort of remarks really pushes her over the edge and drives her wild she's longed to hear them since she was working in the paper shop and her boss threatened to spank her in front of the paper lads his mates and customers
and the customers ,paper lads and terry saying those things to and about her and them loving watching the treatment she was getting to "keep her job" let alone have her "boss" let him and them take a turn in making her be a "good girl" would make her fanny drip for sure and it was one of her main things to wank to ,them watching her spanked and cat calling her while her bum turned red and her fanny went wet lol

the strict old bloke had a mate a ex copper who lived in gibraltar that came over to visit for a few days at the height of her "employment" with him and before the leaked videos and pictures were common knowledge ,
and he used to threaten that he'd let his mate deal with her ,and they would double dick her ,and she seemed compliant to the idea which makes me think ,if it hadn't happened before ,she at least liked the idea of it and she would have let it happen if push came to shove

and while you don't get to see her knickers taken down in these clips you can certainly see they are off with everything "on show" ,just how a naughty girl should be when she's spanked by her "daddy" or her "boss" whether privately or in front of a audience lol

again screen to screen ,try full screen for best quality
View attachment 20220930_130620.mp4
View attachment 20220930_130832 (1).mp4

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move it if necessary

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee , it was a great introduction for her ,but sadly it sort of fizzled out with him after a few visits ,
Gone but not forgotten lol
View attachment 965491
View attachment 965495
View attachment 965496

Reactions: ted roberts
thanks for the like and the quote ,but not sure where your comment or question went or what happened to it lol

please feel free to get back to me either here or via pm

always happy to share 👍

Reactions: ep46wksp
She sure is one sexy sub, she loves to be used and humiliated
yeah she is ,loved to be exposed and submissive to a strict older guy or gal that conventionally wouldn't have the opportunity to pull her knickers down or that she was attracted to ,and for them to have total access to her fanny bum and tits and can smack touch fondle and grope her wherever they like , makes her want to behave and do as shes told for them and be their good girl

heres one more recovered from one of her old phones ,cant be sure but i think this is the old pub guy making her bend over while he takes down her knickers and is
View attachment 20221014_105141.mp4
giving her a good feeling up lol

yeah she is ,loved to be exposed and submissive to a strict older guy or gal that conventionally wouldn't have the opportunity to pull her knickers down or that she was attracted to ,and for them to have total access to her fanny bum and tits and can smack touch fondle and grope her wherever they like , makes her want to behave and do as shes told for them and be their good girl

heres one more recovered from one of her old phones ,cant be sure but i think this is the old pub guy making her bend over while he takes down her knickers and is
View attachment 1006032
giving her a good feeling up lol
Love to be slapping that sexy arse and pussy

• Love
Love to be slapping that sexy arse and pussy
yeah its magic lol

heres another recovery ,cant be a 100% but i think this one is my mate ,her "boss" with her over his knee bare arsed ,while he tells her off and teaches her a lesson ,for not following his "working" practices lol
naughty girl lol
either way someone's having a good time with her bum and fanny
wish i knew what was said to her as half way she opens her legs for him

now did he tell her to open her legs for him

or did she do it to distract him from smacking her arse or to focus his attention on where she wanted his fingers and cock lol
either way it worked lol

you decide lol
love to hear your opinions
View attachment 20201013_134440_2.mp4

yeah its magic lol

heres another recovery ,cant be a 100% but i think this one is my mate ,her "boss" with her over his knee bare arsed ,while he tells her off and teaches her a lesson ,for not following his "working" practices lol
naughty girl lol
either way someone's having a good time with her bum and fanny
wish i knew what was said to her as half way she opens her legs for him

now did he tell her to open her legs for him

or did she do it to distract him from smacking her arse or to focus his attention on where she wanted his fingers and cock lol
either way it worked lol

you decide lol
love to hear your opinions
View attachment 1012066
That's one great video, shame there is no sound, would of loved to of heard her squeel

• Love
That's one great video, shame there is no sound, would of loved to of heard her squeel
haha to be honest shes pretty stoic when it comes to getting her bum smacked ,shes more likely to be saying "please dont take my knickers down" "ill be good" "please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum " "please someone might hear and catch me over your knee"
and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she says something to increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say in whats happening and she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her lol

haha to be honest shes pretty stoic when it comes to getting her bum smacked ,shes more likely to be saying "please dont take my knickers down" "ill be good" "please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum " "please someone might hear and catch me over your knee"
and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she says something to increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say in whats happening and she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her lol
Lol the sexy sub that loves behaving like a slut

OMG! Very very hot! What a great slut! I'll bet his cock was hard and leaking!
you bet it was ,wouldnt yours be hard and oozing pre cum in his situation lol ;)

almost as wet and sticky as her fanny lol

a exposed red arse and wet cunt go together for her

in fact just being threatened with her knickers coming down for a smacked arse was a instant pantie puddle for her lol 👍IMG20221007235428.jpgIMG20221007235128.jpgIMG20221015000817.jpg

• Love

Nice. I like wet pussies and se is very nicely exposed. What humiliating photos! What a slut :)
lol yeah mike she,d love/hate that youd seen her up this close up and be humiliated/aroused by you looking straight at her wet cunt and bum hole
and this is what she,d be doing while she thinks of you all seeing her like this and wishing she was over your knees for the spanking that she deserves for teasing you all lolIMG20221010000057.jpgIMG20221010000109.jpgIMG20221030235923.jpg