my wife put in her place by older guy

Looking forward to it.
here you go the low down on my wife fling with the lady owner on park
,not sure how but my wife must give off a signal to folks that shes submissive and bi curious some how as she got hit on all the time on park .looking back people aren't blind and as i said shed been caught out a couple of times in the shower blocks and more than likely hear and spied on getting seen to by the staff girls and good news spreads lol

we had dogs so i used to stay in with them to keep them quiet most of the evening while my wife and kids went to the venue and met their friends ,it was a 2,000 capacity venue so lots of options lol

she hooked up with a woman who joined our group of owners whos husband was a bit of a lightweight when it came to drinking ,
,so when i got to the venue about midnight he would be pissed and id take him back to his caravan in my jeep and while i dropped him off the wives would get hot and heavy in the toilets ,his wife was physically bigger than mine she was a small size 14 and mine was a 8 ,and she was much more experienced in these things so the natural order was she,d take the upper hand with my wife ,and i was their enabler covering for them while they were enjoying each other

other times i would drive them slowly round the park while they would kiss finger and grope each other on the back seat ,good job it was a 5 mile a hour limit lol
this was a much more even relationship than with the staff girls as my wife did things to her as well as getting it done to herself ,it was all about the staff girls "taking advantage "of my wife's submissive nature and them making her bend to their will ,and submitting her tits fanny and bum to them to do with what they wanted

anyway her husband had left her up in wales with his 2 kids while he went home for a couple of days ,so they really got down to it every chance they got
one time my wife in a 24 hour time span had been spanked and fucked by 2 blokes and a woman lol

first the mate of mine,and her "boss" who paid her for cleaning up for him ,not much cleaning more about finding a reason to get her knickers down and over his knee for a spanking and then a fucking , posted the details and videos a page or so ago

then she stayed out with the other wife for a session in her caravan ,and this was as far as im told the first time my wife took the initiative to start it off and licked her first fanny ,though she says she was on the bottom of a 69 and had the others wifes fanny grinded on her face so she had no choice lol yeah right lol

plenty of sex toy play with and towards each other they couldn't keep their hand off each other for a few days after that first full night of playing with each other
not sure there was much spanking going on but definitely some as she had a red bum when she came home at about 4 am ,id told the other wife to send her home when she'd finished with her with a red bum and a wet fanny which she certainly did

so i bent her over on all fours with her red bum in the air and her wet fanny ready for more action and fucked her as she whispered her adventures to me with the taste and smell of her friends fanny on her lips and that made her 3 in a day lol

good times it went on until the end of the season and the beginning of the next season which was to be our last
but the other wife i think had plans for my wife and had a brother who was divorced over the closed season and was trying to split us up and wanted to hook her brother up with my wife and get her to move away and in with him and have her easier to fuck i guess ,keeping it in the family lol

so that was that with her damned callus in hindsight knowing me and our kids and to be so selfish and disregard our feelings and stability like that we all saw through her after that and fucked her off
,damned shame they had some kinky sexy times but it is what it is ,luckily sex is sex but family is forever .thankful it was our family she chose lol

other things came and went but only a couple stand out ,again happy to share those later

yeah me too probably

but her "boss" did it to humiliate her and embarrass her ,she told me he would cum on her arse and fanny and then make her finish her work with his cum on her bum and fanny and dripping down her legs before he would let her wipe it off lol
and she was sure his work mate had seen her working with her bum covered in his cum at least once
my guess is he saw it being put there as well ,if not at the time certainly on the tape my mate had running that this clip he sent my wife is from

on his workmate and our neighbour ill call him terry ,ill go into his back story and why this was extra embarrassing for my wife and such a turn on for him later
the neighbor i named him terry came around to sell us a computer and when he was putting it in he said he couldn't reach around the back to plug in the cables etc ,he was a big fat bloke ,so he got my wife to lean over and bend over and across him to plug them in lol

when i came back from work she almost looked like she was over his knee at one point , it was great and ive teased her for years about terry having her bend over and kneel over for him so he could see her arse and cameltoe lol

this was about 20 years ago so you can imagine her embarrassment when he caught her years later at "work" with her on all fours with her smacked bare bum and fanny on show to him ,
and then finding out hed told her boss that what hed seen and that he wanted to walk over make her stick out her bum and fanny and smack her arse for teasing him with it and lick her bum and fanny until she let him fuck her

and then she found out some of her spanking and fucking had been filmed and shown to terry ,so now every time he sees her she knows he's seen her humiliation and submission for what amounts to cash

i think that was a massive turn on for her

she used to wonder if as terry had seen what her other "boss" had made her do to keep her "job" if he would want her to take a turn over his knee and if he would offer her a "job" lol
the big question would be if she would take it

thinking about it terry ticked most of her boxes for plausible deniability
a big fat older bloke she wasn't attracted to a lot of this is rooted in the fact she seemed to choose people she wouldn't be expected to be attracted to like terry and old guys or strict women so she can deny to herself that its about cheating or sex its about being taken under someone else's control
ie im not doing it because i fancy them
its because i have to because money ,boss ,ill be reported ,get the sack ,get in trouble etc take your pick lol

plus if he was paying her to work she would have to do as she was told and meet his standards or be sacked or punished
he also had access to empty properties for this to take place in

it was a turn on to have her pants taken down and spanked and fucked by her boss in someone's office or home
kitchen ,living room etc

but i don't know if she'd have taken it on as with him living so close but i guess well never know

we still laugh and talk about what terry saw and what he'd like to do to her if he got the chance and shes teased him a couple of times bending over and sticking out her bum when shes unloading the car when he has been walking past lol

its like i said her main motivator for this teasing submissive is to be exposed and humiliated spanked and fingered ect and her justification is the im only doing it because i have to ,and i have to because money ,boss ,ill be reported ,get the sack ,get in trouble etc
and not because i fancy them

people are complicated lol

heres one of the videos i found on my wifes old phones ,cant be sure who the lucky guy is but using observation and deductive reasoning ie what i can make out of the location the fact she has stockings on, stockings were part of her maids outfit she had to wear when cleaning for the strict old bloke from the pub

so im guessing its one of his lol
View attachment 20180213_160704.mp4

heres one of the videos i found on my wifes old phones ,cant be sure who the lucky guy is but using observation and deductive reasoning ie what i can make out of the location the fact she has stockings on, stockings were part of her maids outfit she had to wear when cleaning for the strict old bloke from the pub

View attachment 982002
More vids man ur wife is soo horny

Reactions: ted roberts
not much in the way of replies in the thread recently but a few questions via pms that i thought id reply here to ,been asked if and how my wife changed after her submission humiliation spanking fantasies were made real when the "reverend" called to put her in her place and spanked and made her accept his fingers in her married fanny and to cum on them ,

well my mrs used go to the cash bingo in town around the time the reverend had been calling to smack her arse for me a couple of times a month

his treatment and her response gave her the confidence and desire to tease and flaunt to try and engineer a situation that might result in her getting her bottom bared against her will and smacked possibly in front of a audience ,unlikely but a powerful turn on and motivator for her ,
so she would go dressed in something short or tight lol
she would walk around and wiggle her bum like some chick in a carry on film or a confessions of a taxi driver type of 1970s sex comedy lol then stand well more like lean on the bar and position herself in front of a mirror so she could see the people sitting behind her and then stick her bum out and put her foot on the rail so her bum was sticking out and made her skirt raised so her knickers were on show ,
she then selected the ones who paid the most attention to her for her "show" and these were the ones she would then target for her "show" lol
one of her tricks was to drop her change on the floor and squat showing her crotch ,or to pretend she couldn't hear the barman and stand on the rail and bend closer to hear him , from behind she looked like she was bending over the bar showing off her bum in tight leggings or her knickers if she was in a skirt , the leggings she wore were skin tight and after she stopped wearing knickers with them they became her favorite outfit for teasing ,one night she had gone into the toilets and took panties off and realised they fit much better without them and gave a better view of her fanny and bum ,as they moulded and fit in the crack of her bum and crease of her fanny ,i told her when she came home that she looked like she was nude and painted her bum and fanny black lol ,
she had them in loads of colours as they were cheap and thin and a only couple of quid a pair off the market lol

so after that she bought some peach coloured ones and honestly with her coloring and the tight fit she looked nude from the waist down lol ,this is when she hit on the idea of bending over to go through her bag or bend over on her hands and knees to look for something she'd "accidentally " dropped on the floor giving everyone a good look at every crease of her fanny and the crack of her arse ,lovely lol

she also had a little gang of older people she would go around to tease and give them a opportunity to pinch and slap her arse and banter with her about what they would do to
her if she was their wife carrying on like she did lol

there was a work mate of her stepfather ,miserable bernard who would tell her she need a firm hand and threatened to tell her step dad to give her a smacked arse when he saw him next ,she thinks he was hoping she'd be shocked and embarrassed and beg him not to tell her stepdad but ask him do it instead ,
she said she seriously considered it ,but wasn't completely sure how he would react , he was the exact type of strict miserable old git she wanted to put her in her place and submit to
she she did fantasize about being his cleaner and working for him , and the extras he would make her do lol

and dirty old les and his wife who couldn't take his eyes off her bum and would pinch it when he could get away with when his wife wasn't around ,
on a side note i did a job for him and his wife , as my wife had given them my number ,and in conversation i mentioned how my wife was acting up at home and his wife piped up that i should smack her arse for her and that was what she needed ,so i pretended ignorance and she said if i couldn't do it she'd be happy to have her over her knee and smack her arse for me lol so i know what conversations dirty old les and his mrs had had between them about my wife and was on their minds lol
mr "take no shit" was another bloke that told her he,d smack her arse if she knocked his drink over every time when she used his ashtray and would make crude references to her arse and give her a slap across it when he had the chance ,couple of time she still had the clear handprint on her bum when she came home lol

she definitely stirred the place up ,once when in a cubicle in the toilet she heard two typical bingo old bags saying "have you seen that dirty madam swinging her arse around all those married men if she was my daughter id have her over my knee and smack her arse until she couldn't sit down for a week and i wouldn't wait until i got home id do right here and now and let everyone she what a wanton woman deserves and what a smacked arse looks like"
my mrs was dumbstruck it was the answer to her dreams to hear someone talk about her like that and so turned on
she waited until they left and wanked twice right there in the cubical and missed the start of the next session which drew more attention and disapproval towards her when she came out to take her seat lol

she looked everywhere on the way out for the old bags so she could walk in front of them and see if she could provoke them to slap her bum or say something stern or strict to her ,but couldnt find them
again it was the plausible deniability that she looked for ,its not my fault ,it was them that did it to me lol
she was certainly a prick tease
and shes deserved every smacked bum and cum shes ever been given lol

when she came home wet and willing that night she was desperate for a spanking and to be fucked so i had to take her outside in the garden and bend her over to give her a red arse so as not to wake the kids lol
she was full of it after the reverend showed her what for and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
and she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol

i think a couple of the videos i found might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol but looks from the little ive seen if it was him that it was quite the audition lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail about all her adventures or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly , at the time she'd told me the shop was too busy and he just managed a quick spank and he took down her pants and fingered her behind the counter and she decided to call back another day but i might be misremembering or just wrong about whos who on the videos and where it was taken ,ill keep working on them and post them if anyone's interested in seeing them

Reactions: ep46wksp

View attachment 982002
Wow such a prick tease, I would of been spanking that arse as she teased me

• Love
okay here's a couple of videos i found on my wifes old phones , again i can't say for certain whos who or where it was

but the prime candidates are
the "reverend"
my wife was auditioning as a hostess at one of his spanking parties at one of his flats above one of his record shops

the strict old bloke from the pub
my wife "working "at his flat

again poor quality as screen to screen is my only option
VIEW IN FULL SCREEN FOR SLIGHTLY BETTER QUALITY

View attachment 20220920_123333.mp4
thing is i'm still not sure if its the "reverend" or the pub bloke
i swing from one to the other every time i watch it lol
ultimately i don't suppose it matters which one it was .as long as she got put in her place

which in this instance was on the end of some strict old fellers cock lol
View attachment 20220920_122604.mp4

View attachment 20220920_123333.mp4

another one that looks to be from the same location and same session. again not sure who the lucky guy is but i'm leaning more to it being the "reverend" and from him "auditioning" my wife for one of his spanking party hosts slash performers , she passed the spanking part a couple of times before as you all know if you've watched the videos in the opening post lol
but again cant be sure
View attachment 20201019_113353_001.mp4

okay here's a couple of videos i found on my wifes old phones , again i can't say for certain whos who or where it was

but the prime candidates are
the "reverend"
my wife was auditioning as a hostess at one of his spanking parties at one of his flats above one of his record shops

the strict old bloke from the pub
my wife "working "at his flat

again poor quality as screen to screen is my only option
VIEW IN FULL SCREEN FOR SLIGHTLY BETTER QUALITY

View attachment 986342
thing is i'm still not sure if its the "reverend" or the pub bloke
i swing from one to the other every time i watch it lol
ultimately i don't suppose it matters which one it was .as long as she got put in her place

which in this instance was on the end of some strict old fellers cock lol
View attachment 986333

View attachment 986342
Who could refuse a hot wife presented like that, she got a great arse

• Love
another one that looks to be from the same location and same session. again not sure who the lucky guy is but i'm leaning more to it being the "reverend" and from him "auditioning" my wife for one of his spanking party hosts slash performers , she passed the spanking part a couple of times before as you all know if you've watched the videos in the opening post lol
but again cant be sure
View attachment 987062
She's sure getting Into that ,leaning down to kiss him

but again cant be sure
View attachment 987062
Wow fabulous my friend.

here you go ,as i said,i can't be sure who it is but im guessing its my mate her "boss" making her sit on his knee and put his knob in her fanny and fuck him , not sure what he's saying to her but whatever it was it pushed her buttons and she creamed on his knob with her wet fanny lol

i know he used to tease her about how wet her fanny got during his work methods and him putting her in her place and anyone can see how wet she is ,even with the poor quality of these videos lol

View attachment 20200930_115906_2.mp4