my wife put in her place by older guy

continued and how things changed

my mate was on a short chain with his wife so time was short to play ,so he'd pop in if passing the pub we were in and she,d nip out with him to his van for a quick grope and spank and come back and tell me what he'd done to her and made her do and show me her red bum and panty puddle

between me and him we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him to a job after he'd finished and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus
£50 cash wages instant panty puddle lol

the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn ons

only happened a few times but it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife

plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and
showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him

on the no panties thing and how that makes it worse or better ,depending on your point of view lol
it was another way of him showing his control over her and seeing her bare arsed in a office or shop or someones living room was a massive turn on for all concerned and his work mate got a good eyeful lol and that increased my wife's humiliation which in turn increased her pleasure
thing is is the work mate only lives about 12 doors down from us and we see him around all the time
he still works with my mate and my mate says he still talks about it and how he wanted to make her stick her bum and fanny out for him and to smack her bare red arse for teasing him like that and then lick her bum hole and fanny until she let him fuck her
fat chance lol ,but at least we know what hes thinking about when he sees and speaks to her now lol

i know my mate videoed her because i've seen the ones he sent her

he used to send them to her at times when she was out and in company ,mainly to embarrass her but mainly to remind her of his control over her and what a dirty girl she had been and what she could expect next time she went to "work"

i found a couple of videos on one of her old phones im happy to share
my mate told me he sent them to keep her wet and receptive to his control
i honestly think she was shocked when she saw what she had been "made "to do for her "boss" and what she had let him do to her

and he had them over her and had let our pervy neighbour watch her expose and "humiliate" herself in front of him
he had not only seen her bare red bum and wet fanny while she was bending over cleaning but he,d also watched and seen how her bum and fanny got that way and how they were put to use after lol
,so now every time he sees her she knows he's seen her humiliation and submission for what amounts to a cash in hand job

i think that's the turn on for her that and he has a bit of previous with my wife when he came round to sell and fit some computer stuff for us ,ill share later

since then shes teased him a couple of times bending over and sticking out her bum when shes unloading the car when he has been walking past lol
so after what he knows and has seen of her no wonder hes always grinning when we speak to him lol

i still see my mate and his wife has been diagnosed with a terminal condition so i've been trying to reinstate a bit of fun to take his mind off it if only for a short while ,but sadly my wife's not having any of it up to now
but i live in hope

sorry for the super long post
ill try to be brief next time lol
Oh my. She has been such a good girl for you. Would love to see her little ass in his videos. I think she's going to decide to help ease your mate's suffering when his poor wife passes, if you know what I mean.

Oh my. She has been such a good girl for you. Would love to see her little ass in his videos. I think she's going to decide to help ease your mate's suffering when his poor wife passes, if you know what I mean.
cheers pal glad you enjoyed it ,yeah weve had some great times as i said the odd bump in the road but still worth the journey
got loads more background on my wife sexual adventures im happy to share

ill get on the video ,should have it up around 9 tonight uk time

yeah shes a good girl but its been a hard job keeping her that way lol
its taken help from a few strict old blokes ,her "bosses" dominant lesbian ladies ,
dr finger and a cast of thousands lol ,all prepared to take control of her smack her arse and put her in her place . happy to share any and all background on the disciplinarians and their involvement with my wife and her naughty bum mentioned above lol

its was all well and good me taking over my knee for a spanking but when she'd seen me doing dad and husband stuff it dulled the fantasy of being naughty and being made to accept my dominance unless someone else was watching or involved it didn't strike the right balance of humiliation and submission for her

so we were both glad to have her taken in hand by another party and let her live her fantasy in real time

on the video side we have about 8 old phones and im checking for the videos my mate sent her and this is one the videos i found on one of her old phones that my mate had sent her ,im pretty sure its his number it came from he used a lot of burner phones at the time lol looks like him or his knob anyway lol
qualities not great probably never was but ive had to record it screen to screen ,let me know if it works for you and ill keep looking through the rest of the phones to see if there any more and those that the old bloke made and sent her
i hope you like it
my wife giving her "boss" a reverse cow girl

warning my phone went off at 55 seconds with a loud whistle
View attachment 20190712_113354.mp4

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol
Yes, oh yes! My mom was very assertive when my sisters and I were growing up (one reason my dad split). After they divorced, some of the men she dated did not hesitate to discipline her in front of us. One older man in particular that she dated for some time often took her over his knees, bared her ass and spanked her. He explained to us kinds that we should respect mom and obey her but that she similarly owed respect and obedience to her elders.

its taken help from a few strict old blokes ,her "bosses" dominant lesbian ladies ,
dr finger and a cast of thousands lol ,all prepared to take control of her smack her arse and put her in her place . happy to share any and all background on the disciplinarians and their involvement with my wife and her naughty bum mentioned above lol

its was all well and good me taking over my knee for a spanking but when she'd seen me doing dad and husband stuff it dulled the fantasy of being naughty and being made to accept my dominance unless someone else was watching or involved it didn't strike the right balance of humiliation and submission for her

so we were both glad to have her taken in hand by another party and let her live her fantasy in real time

on the video side we have about 8 old phones and im checking for the videos my mate sent her and this is one the videos i found on one of her old phones that my mate had sent her ,im pretty sure its his number it came from he used a lot of burner phones at the time lol looks like him or his knob anyway lol
qualities not great probably never was but ive had to record it screen to screen ,let me know if it works for you and ill keep looking through the rest of the phones to see if there any more and those that the old bloke made and sent her
i hope you like it

View attachment 975749
She has an amazingly tight pussy and ass. Ass is similar to my wife. Small and without much mass to get in the way of going deep with the cock. Big asses look great but even with a big dick, I prefer smaller ones to shove it completely in easily and hit her tailbone to my pelvis. Your wife deserves more spanking. 😉

Reactions: ted roberts
She has an amazingly tight pussy and ass. Ass is similar to my wife. Small and without much mass to get in the way of going deep with the cock. Big asses look great but even with a big dick, I prefer smaller ones to shove it completely in easily and hit her tailbone to my pelvis. Your wife deserves more spanking. 😉
yeah she does ,im doing my best to make sure she gets it lol

does your wife get naughty and crave a spanked bare bum , do you spank your wife and is she a good girl for you
mine loved to arch her back and push it out so her bum and fanny are all on show and begging for attention from her spanker
she usually got it as well lol
she has nice tits as well

ill post the her "boss " my mate spanking and fingering her in a empty office video and some more background to her start of submission humiliation love and the situations its got her in to as soon as i can sort it out tomorrow and let you know

if you liked the last video and are a spanker i'm pretty sure you'll like this one 👍
IMG20220914000034.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, oh yes! My mom was very assertive when my sisters and I were growing up (one reason my dad split). After they divorced, some of the men she dated did not hesitate to discipline her in front of us. One older man in particular that she dated for some time often took her over his knees, bared her ass and spanked her. He explained to us kinds that we should respect mom and obey her but that she similarly owed respect and obedience to her elders.
he sounds like a nice strict old guy that would tick all my wifes boxes and stand no nonsense from her
,id have loved to see him do the same to my wife and check between her fanny lips for wetness
it would be soaking lol

thanks for the engagement

Reactions: ChiefMac
as promised here's some back ground on my wife's journey into submission and humiliation fantasies and how they became real
how it all started for her she told me about the paper shop guy i mentioned before and the gym teacher thats tied into her girl on girl adventures on the holiday park ill get later in another post

,but i think that was about it for actual interaction with others ,i know she had a crush on a older guy when she left school and one of her mates worked for him in his chippy type cafe ,she told me he was always flirting with her and chatting her up she was about 17 or 18 and i knew him pretty well as i used to work a couple of door up from his shop he was in his mid forties id say a bit of a roger moore ladies man type of bloke and had a reputation for fucking his all young female staff lol
,she told me she used to go in there after work to see her friend and fantasized about working for him and being spanked bare bummed in front of the customers and being made to say sorry to them all for bad service and have to go over one strict old ladies knee for a top up few slaps while everyone stared and laughed at her and encouraged the old girl to ,slap her arse , make her stick it out , shes enjoying it , shes wet then be made to work the rest of the day no knickers and her red bare bum on show
i would have loved to see that and the shop would have been full lol ,

another fantasy she told me about was having to stand on a chair for a knicker inspection having them pulled down to see if they were wet or dirty lol and having to let the owner examine her bum and fanny and tell her off for being a dirty girl when he found it was wet make her bend over his knee with her legs open while he spanked her and then he washed her bum and fanny and again telling her what a naughty dirty girl she was ,,and he would hang her wet knickers in the shop for everyone to see ,and if a customer asked about them he would say ask her and point to my wife and she would be made to explain how her knickers ended up wet and he make her tell them how she had been spanked for it and have to bend over and show them her red bare bum

.she told me loads of submission embarrassment exposed humiliation fantasy stuff she thought about and i dont think
he ever suggest anything like that to her to lead her on to those thoughts i think he just wanted to fuck her plain and simple

but she just transferred her need for submission and being exposed and spanked to him so she could wank to it and hope for it to happen someday as far as i know it didn't but it was all she thought about when she wanked herself
or had sex but never brought the subject up with partners for fear the would reject her or laugh at her fantasies

,then i met her when she was 21 and i can tell you how it all started for us and how i became aware of her kink and what led up to the first time of me baring her bum for a spanking
continued

heres the video of her getting spanked and fingered by her "boss"
for not "cleaning" properly
the boss thing is what she responds to and it fires up her plausible denial thats
a big part of it for her

its like i said its her im only doing it because i have to and , i have to because, i need the money ,the boss made me ,ill be reported ,ill get the sack ,ill get in trouble etc
and not because i fancy them
he sent this to her phone when she was shopping and had to watch it in tescos surrounded by other shoppers lol
he told me he used to send them to exercise his control over her and keep her wet and remind her that he could show her to anyone he wanted to ,
and what she would get at "work" next time

people are complicated lol
but fun
again apologies for the quality but screen to screen is the only way i have access to them feel free to comment and happy to answer any questions
View attachment 20190711_130605.mp4

does your wife get naughty and crave a spanked bare bum , do you spank your wife and is she a good girl for you
mine loved to arch her back and push it out so her bum and fanny are all on show and begging for attention from her spanker

ill post the her "boss " my mate spanking and fingering her in a empty office video and some more background to her start of submission humiliation love and the situations its got her in to as soon as i can sort it out tomorrow and let you know

if you liked the last video and are a spanker i'm pretty sure you'll like this one 👍
View attachment 975908
Very nice...big tits, small and tight down below. 😏

She's not into pain or spanking. I have fun controlling her and making her do certain things, but spanking isn't a method I need to use. We are both very much into MFMs where I control and direct the action and she has to do what daddy says. We have only had a couple experiences so far, and look forward to making memories as you and yours did. Makes for some hot couple time alone later. We've also had a couple FMF a few years back and they were pretty good too, but don't turn me on as much.

as promised here's some back ground on my wife's journey into submission and humiliation fantasies and how they became real
how it all started for her she told me about the paper shop guy i mentioned before and the gym teacher thats tied into her girl on girl adventures on the holiday park ill get later in another post

,but i think that was about it for actual interaction with others ,i know she had a crush on a older guy when she left school and one of her mates worked for him in his chippy type cafe ,she told me he was always flirting with her and chatting her up she was about 17 or 18 and i knew him pretty well as i used to work a couple of door up from his shop he was in his mid forties id say a bit of a roger moore ladies man type of bloke and had a reputation for fucking his all young female staff lol
,she told me she used to go in there after work to see her friend and fantasized about working for him and being spanked bare bummed in front of the customers and being made to say sorry to them all for bad service and have to go over one strict old ladies knee for a top up few slaps while everyone stared and laughed at her and encouraged the old girl to ,slap her arse , make her stick it out , shes enjoying it , shes wet then be made to work the rest of the day no knickers and her red bare bum on show
i would have loved to see that and the shop would have been full lol ,

another fantasy she told me about was having to stand on a chair for a knicker inspection having them pulled down to see if they were wet or dirty lol and having to let the owner examine her bum and fanny and tell her off for being a dirty girl when he found it was wet make her bend over his knee with her legs open while he spanked her and then he washed her bum and fanny and again telling her what a naughty dirty girl she was ,,and he would hang her wet knickers in the shop for everyone to see ,and if a customer asked about them he would say ask her and point to my wife and she would be made to explain how her knickers ended up wet and he make her tell them how she had been spanked for it and have to bend over and show them her red bare bum

.she told me loads of submission embarrassment exposed humiliation fantasy stuff she thought about and i dont think
he ever suggest anything like that to her to lead her on to those thoughts i think he just wanted to fuck her plain and simple

but she just transferred her need for submission and being exposed and spanked to him so she could wank to it and hope for it to happen someday as far as i know it didn't but it was all she thought about when she wanked herself
or had sex but never brought the subject up with partners for fear the would reject her or laugh at her fantasies

,then i met her when she was 21 and i can tell you how it all started for us and how i became aware of her kink and what led up to the first time of me baring her bum for a spanking
continued
Fuck yeah that's cool. And crazy to think about that there are women out there thinking about this without ever telling or acting up on it. We may have ran into a few without knowing eh...God knows you did you lucky bastard 😉

• Love
yeah there are a lot of unfulfilled folks out there
but its easier to hook up and find good information and wanking materials these days than back when we got together thanks to the internet

yeah i dropped lucky with her ,i had no idea she was kinky that way when i asked her out
and heres how i found out about her submissive side and the first time i pulled her knickers down and slapped her bum for her was a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other ,i was still living away and had a 60 mile round trip to see her and she was sort of thinking of moving into a house with a couple of friends and she had the keys so we went back there after the pub
,long story short she was just 21 and a lovely girl but for some reason kept teasing me about having worked in a sex shop

on reflection on my working in a sex shop i think she thought that i would have a open mind to kinks and less traditional sex practices and this may have factored in her agreeing to go out with me in the first place and that she could manipulate me into spanking her
,so i told her to cut it out or id smack her arse for her ,
i clocked the subtle change in her and the look on her face and thought i was on to something lol

she kept on so i pulled her across my knee and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and told her she'd been asking for this all night and she was lucky our
friends had gone home or they would all be seeing her bare bum get a smacking
it was then even before i smacked her bum that i could smell that her fanny had just got wetter

so i spanked her firmly but not too hard she didn't protest but oohed and ahhed and wriggled about and opened her legs ,i think she was rubbing her clit on my leg whether she knew it or not , i could see her red bum and wet fanny and the smell she gave off in her aroused state was lovely , then i let her up and she stuck out her bum and rubbed it ,she looked adorable lol

i told her that she could expect it to happen every time she played me up and id take her pants down wherever we were and regardless of who was there to see her bare bum get smacked ,
the look on her face was priceless lol

i left it at that for that night and i couldn't stop thinking about and had to stop in a couple of laybys for 2 wanks on the way home lol
this was late november early december and we got closer and she came to stay in the old farmhouse in shropshire i was living in and it was on that visit she encountered doctor finger as we now call him lol

Last edited:
Very nice...big tits, small and tight down below. 😏

She's not into pain or spanking. I have fun controlling her and making her do certain things, but spanking isn't a method I need to use. We are both very much into MFMs where I control and direct the action and she has to do what daddy says. We have only had a couple experiences so far, and look forward to making memories as you and yours did. Makes for some hot couple time alone later. We've also had a couple FMF a few years back and they were pretty good too, but don't turn me on as much.

yeah she has a awesome body on her she still turns heads is never short of attention from the old blokes and the lesbian barmaid in the working mens club we go to lol
the barmaid always give my wife a sly tit rub and a crafty bum squeeze lol

if only she knew about my wife's girl on girl adventures during her wild years on the holiday park she might change her tactics and just threaten her with a smacked bum lol
sounds good mate nice to have the control ,but the couple time after ive always found to be the best part

maybe i'm not doing right lol 👍

Last edited:
yeah there are a lot of unfulfilled folks out there
but its easier to hook up and find good information and wanking materials these days than back when we got together thanks to the internet

yeah i dropped lucky with her ,i had no idea she was kinky that way when i asked her out
and heres how i found out about her submissive side and the first time i pulled her knickers down and slapped her bum for her was a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other ,i was still living away and had a 60 mile round trip to see her and she was sort of thinking of moving into a house with a couple of friends and she had the keys so we went back there after the pub
,long story short she was just 21 and a lovely girl but for some reason kept teasing me about having worked in a sex shop

on reflection on my working in a sex shop i think she thought that i would have a open mind to kinks and less traditional sex practices and this may have factored in her agreeing to go out with me in the first place and that she could manipulate me into spanking her
,so i told her to cut it out or id smack her arse for her ,
i clocked the subtle change in her and the look on her face and thought i was on to something lol

she kept on so i pulled her across my knee and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and told her she'd been asking for this all night and she was lucky our
friends had gone home or they would all be seeing her bare bum get a smacking
it was then even before i smacked her bum that i could smell that her fanny had just got wetter

so i spanked her firmly but not too hard she didn't protest but oohed and ahhed and wriggled about and opened her legs ,i think she was rubbing her clit on my leg whether she knew it or not , i could see her red bum and wet fanny and the smell she gave off in her aroused state was lovely , then i let her up and she stuck out her bum and rubbed it ,she looked adorable lol

i told her that she could expect it to happen every time she played me up and id take her pants down wherever we were and regardless of who was there to see her bare bum get smacked ,
the look on her face was priceless lol

i left it at that for that night and i couldn't stop thinking about and had to stop in a couple of laybys for 2 wanks on the way home lol
this was late november early december and we got closer and she came to stay in the old farmhouse in shropshire i was living in and it was on that visit she encountered doctor finger as we now call him lol
before i leave the subject of me first discovering my wife's love of her humiliation exposure and submission kink

a few weeks after i spanked her for the first time and we had established a sexual relationship and she had admitted or rather stopped denying that she enjoyed being dominated exposed and having her panties taken down and spanked that it was to take a unexpected turn lol

anyway we went out on her friends birthday had a few drinks and went back to the house a birthday spanking was suggested so i picked her friend up and put her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and pulled up her skirt and my wife to be and my mate who became my wifes "boss" later gave her 21 spanks ,my wife pulled her mates knickers down and they both spanked her bare bum much to her dismay and anger lol

when i put her down she made a bee line for my wife pulled her to the sofa and pressed her face down on the seat and lifted her skirt and took her panties right off and proceeded to give her her first female spanking saying how do you like it ,
its not so funny when its your cunt and arse on show ,
and your the one getting a sore arse is it
she was a burly type of girl and was a volunteer in the territorial army and my wife was no match for her lol
she smacked her arse fast and hard and her bum was bright red but she didn't protest and just lay there and took it wriggled her bum and opened her legs as she had done when i smacked her bum a few weeks before

i asked my mate later and he agreed that she even seemed to lift her bum slightly to meet her friends spanks . she let her up and we all laughed about it
and teased her about how cute she looked with a red bare bum and id get her friend to spank her from now on when they were out together if and she needed it we then decided to call it a night as it was late and had got loud

the fact that my wife was soaking wet and weak kneed with excitement and arousal after being stripped of her panties and held down by her friend and spoken to in a loud crude manner and she had given her a hard spanking and had her bare bum and fanny forcibly exposed in front of her boyfriend and his mate ,tipped me off for the possibilities of things to come lol

Last edited:

i hope you like it

View attachment 975749
Love to ha e her riding my hard cock like that, but her arse would be redder than that before I let her ride me

• Love

View attachment 975908
Love to watch her wank till orgasm

• Love
heres the video of her getting spanked and fingered by her "boss"
for not "cleaning" properly
the boss thing is what she responds to and it fires up her plausible denial thats
a big part of it for her

its like i said its her im only doing it because i have to and , i have to because, i need the money ,the boss made me ,ill be reported ,ill get the sack ,ill get in trouble etc
and not because i fancy them
he sent this to her phone when she was shopping and had to watch it in tescos surrounded by other shoppers lol
he told me he used to send them to exercise his control over her and keep her wet and remind her that he could show her to anyone he wanted to ,
and what she would get at "work" next time

people are complicated lol
but fun
again apologies for the quality but screen to screen is the only way i have access to them feel free to comment and happy to answer any questions
View attachment 976284
Nice clip love to do that to her sexy arse and wet pussy. He's a lucky guy

• Love