my wife put in her place by older guy

Love to ha e her riding my hard cock like that, but her arse would be redder than that before I let her ride me
yeah she could have had a redder bum and definitely likes it spanked red
im pretty sure my mate said that there were people working in the offices next door at the time hence why hes only taken her panties off and shes still wearing her work outfit
,and while my wife would have loved to have a audience watch her good girl antics ,it would have definitely added to her embarrassment and increased her arousal ,it was him that wanted to keep it on the low down

a slap across a bare bum sounds unmistakable and loud in a almost empty office lol

Reactions: ChiefMac
thanks mate will do ,ive loads more stories to recount about her submission and humiliation adventures and im still checking her old phones for the videos her "boss" and the old bloke sent to her

Reactions: ChiefMac
Great stories. Please keep posting.
no problem mate glad you are enjoying them 👍

i hope other are finding them of interest too
keeping things in chronological order here's the account of her run in with dr finger
this was after id spanked her for the first time and before the birthday thing
doctor finger
she had come over sunday and stopped over, i had to work monday so she stayed in the farm house i was living in , i was working in the grounds now so popped in and out to see her ,she was complaining of stomach pains and i was worried that it may be appendicitis

so i phoned a woman i knew who worked at our doctors she explained that as she wasn't registered as a patient there she couldn't do much but said she see what she could sort out

she came back and said if i could bring her down before the surgery closed someone would see her ,so i took her and got there just before the surgery closed and a crusty old bloke came out and called her in the examination room

she was in there about 15 minutes and came out flushed and red faced ,so she asked me to take her home to her mums

she didn't say much and slept in the car on the journey home
i
saw her a couple of days later and she was fine ,turns out it was just trapped wind ,which can be pretty painful and worrying if you don't know what it is lol

so i coaxed it out of her how it went with the doctor

wow he gave her a thorough going over ,now bare in mind she was dressed in a skin tight low cut leopard skin sleeveless dress that i used to see her in a refer to her to my mates as here she comes tits and arse lol
wed been out and she didn't bring clothes or expect to stay over

he did all the professional things you'd expect a doctor to do but a few that you wouldn't lol

first of which instead of asking her to undress he took her top down himself and examined her tits
which included standing behind her and reaching round to feel them and she said she felt him brush his groin on her bum while he was doing it ,rolling her nipples which she said responded and went hard
then he told her to get up on the examination bed and he rolled her dress up and pulled her knickers down to her knees and spread them and gave her a internal examination
which she said consisted of first opening the folds and lips of her fanny up and closely looking at it and feeling around her clit and finally sliding first one finger then she thought two and feeling around and then in and out of her fanny ,this was done with no gloves or lubricant ,not that she needed it i suspect as soon as she saw him and he took control of her she would have had wet knickers

he then told her to kneel up on the bed he stood behind her and again rolled up her dress over her stomach ,her tits were bare and her dress was rolled around her waist ,and she had pulled up her knickers and he slapped her across the bum as said who told you to pull them back up ,
and pulled them down again and ,he parted her legs and then parted her bum cheeks and closely examined her for lesions he said ,he must have got a strong smell of her wet fanny and sweaty bum while doing that and knew how aroused she was ,then she said he slipped a finger up her bum and probed about while holding one bum cheek open with his other hand and the other fingers of the probing finger made occasional contact with her wet fanny lips
then he stood to the side of her and held her tit in one hand and slipped a finger in and probed her fanny with the other

then he went and sat at the desk and wrote up some notes and left her kneeling bare arse and fanny up in the air and her tits out on the examination bed
after about 4 or 5 minutes he said she could get up and get dressed ,and that it was he suspected trapped wind and would pass eventually but to come back anytime and he would be happy to "attend" to her if she felt like she "wanted" to be seen again
she came out flushed and i took her home
i thought at the time it was one of a couple of things that caused the unusual parts of the appointment ,
as he knew i had worked at the sex shop he thought the pain was caused by unusual sex practices we had been indulging in lol

or possibly thought due to my connection to the sex industry and her slutty dress for a monday tea time she was a sex worker and she deserved it or wouldn't mind if he had a bit of fun with her
or as she was so wet and turned on by his attentions that she was kinky and id arranged it for her pleasure and as he was enjoying himself he played along lol

either way i found out there was a bit more to it a few years later when my wife told me the full story ,ill get to it next time

okay so we often laughed about and i teased her about her bum up in the air antics with dr finger

and she usually got wet when the subject was brought up and wanted fucking

so after a few years of me constantly asking usually during sex play lol she finally came clean about the whole incident

turns out that when we got to the doctors and i went in to see if we were still on to see the doctor

and she was alone in the car she let out a series of enormous farts

she had been holding them in all weekend
as she said she didn't know who else was in the farmhouse and if they'd hear her lol
honestly who hasn't been there lol
she said she was too embarrassed to say anything to me about it when i had arranged the appointment and i went to a lot of trouble to get one so she felt she had to go through with it ,

when the doctor called her in and she saw he was a crusty older guy she knew she was in trouble
him and his stern brisk manner ,was a instant pantie puddlefor her ,just her sort of fantasy type of situation and type of strict old bloke to enforce it
and she knew she would be in more trouble for wasting his time so she went along with it

he didn't say much but she felt he disapproved and looked down on her as a bit of a slut ,
an attractive slut but still a slut lol

he asked the usual name age type questions do you smoke stuff and
poking and prodding and when that did not produce any solution he said he would have to give her a examination

she said at that point she knew her knickers were coming down and felt her fanny moisten
he removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and exposed her tits did the usual feeling for lumps but then he looked them over very closely looking for a rash or bruising he said
then he stood behind her and cupped her tits and squeezed them and rolled her nipples ,it was then she said she thought she felt his groin next to her bum ,the tit play was getting to her and when she thought she felt his knob brush her bum she arched her back and pushed back on to it slightly and rolled her arse side to side against his groin ,he briefly stopped squeezing her tits but said nothing about it and let her carry on for less than a minute then ,told her to get up on the examination table and
he left her tits exposed and rolled her dress up to above her waist and tugged her panties down to her knees spread her legs and examined her smelly wet fanny she said the embarrassment was unbearable and her fanny was soaking when he handled her clit and fanny lips again saying he was looking for bruising and she moaned when he put his finger in her fanny and she said he sarcastically said to her " oh im sorry did that hurt you"

she said after a few in and outs of his finger in her fanny she couldn't help herself and pushed down on his fingers and when his thumb brushed her clit lightly ,she said she started to move slowly trying to fuck herself on his finger ,he let her go on for a few wriggles and then abruptly stopped and told her to get up
so she said she sat up and pulled her knickers back up
and waited to hear his diagnosis ,relieved she had got away with it without making a fool of herself and making him angry at her and her getting told off for wasting his time ,she said she felt super turned on, and at the same time disappointed it was over

he then told he just wanted to "check" something else and he was "sure" she wouldn't mind kneeling on the bed for him again in what she said she thought was a sarcastic manner and he then lifted her dress and with her tits still exposed she said he then slaps her across her arse and in a irritated voice said who told you to pull them up ,how am i supposed to examine you with these in the way , she said she went weak and couldn't believe he had slapped her bum ,she said before she could respond he pulled her knickers back down and off ,she then realised if he hadn't before he now knew she had wet her knickers over his treatment of her
when he stood behind her and slipped his finger in her fanny and she said she almost fainted he kept moving his finger round and round and she said she was close to coming when he stopped and slipped his finger up her bum ,all the time she said she could feel his eyes staring at her wet fanny and her bum hole and was aware that her wet fanny smelt turned on and he couldn't fail to notice it and that was turning her on even more knowing he had her exactly where he wanted her and could touch her and order her about as he pleased she said she was trying to think of a way to get him to spank her for real as she was desperately craving a smacked bum and she knew she deserved it and he would be more than capable of giving it to her

and she said she almost considered confessing to wasting his time and hoped he'd spank her for it

one of the bits she didn't tell me before was that when he swapped back to her fanny from her bum hole again that she then just couldn't help herself and needed to cum and she said she just gave in and started pushing back on his finger and she hid her face in the table and wanted him to make her cum

that's when he stopped and moved to the side and held her tit and probed her fanny again but in that position she said she couldn't push back on his finger without making it too obvious

she said when she was left her bum up while he wrote up his notes before that he had deliberately gone to the sink to wash his hands and while he was doing that she was squeezing her legs together and was giving her clit a little tickle while she thought he wasn't watching and dangling and rubbing her nipples across the bed and while she though she got away with it at the time ,but in reality she probably made quite a spectacle of herself lol
anyway she said after he told her she could go she asked to use the toilet and used the one attached to the examination room as soon as she sat down she wanked her self and cum in the toilet bowl , she loved that he had been gruff strict and bossy and looked down on her and he knew what
affect his dominant treatment of her "for her own good" had had on her and that he said he'd be happy to attend to her again , she was so content, emotional and embarrassed after that examination she forgot her wet knickers and they must have been found by the doctor and hopefully not the cleaner lol

she said she often thought about going back on some pretense or other but i left shropshire a month or so after that ,so honestly she got what she wanted out of it but not what she felt she deserved
and she loved that he played along some of the way with her and recognised she was turned on by the unusual circumstances and that as her doctor he had her under his control and let her go so far but not all the way

,she thinks he realised her need for her to be dominated
and that his exposure of her and the embarrassed humiliation of being handled in the way he had handled her sexualy excited her and she thinks he realised that and was probably amused by it and had enjoyed the control he had over her a young attractive slutty girl and that he had offered to see her again if she needed "attention" or "wanted" to be seen again
sounds like he understood her alright

she still wishes he'd have put her across his knee and given her the spanking that she felt she deserved and that she needed for wasting his time
the spanking that she still wants him to give her and still gets aroused and fantasizes about 35 years later
i would have loved to been in the room with her and have seen it go down or known about it sooner so we could have explored the possibility of a rematch lol but i think she needed a few experiences to explore her exhbitionist and subservient side to have had the confidence to admit to her desires and her naughty behavior during dr fingers examination of her and how she feels still owes him the opportunity to put her across his knee bare her bum and give her the slapped red arse she deserved for wasting his time , behaving so slutty on his fingers not to mention wanking on his toilet lol

here a couple of pictures from last week
that shows what doctor finger saw when he pulled her knickers off and had her bum up in the air on the examination bed and ready to slip his finger in her wet fanny
you can almost smell her arousal
IMG20220913235849.jpgIMG20220913235858.jpg

okay so we often laughed about and i teased her about her bum up in the air antics with dr finger

so after a few years of me constantly asking usually during sex play lol she finally came clean about the whole incident

turns out that when we got to the doctors and i went in to see if we were still on to see the doctor

as she said she didn't know who else was in the farmhouse and if they'd hear her lol
she said she was too embarrassed to say anything to me about it when i had arranged the appointment and i went to a lot of trouble to get one so she felt she had to go through with it ,

when the doctor called her in and she saw he was a crusty older guy she knew she was in trouble
him and his stern brisk manner ,was a instant pantie puddlefor her ,just her sort of fantasy type of situation and type of strict old bloke to enforce it
and she knew she would be in more trouble for wasting his time so she went along with it

he didn't say much but she felt he disapproved and looked down on her as a bit of a slut ,

poking and prodding and when that did not produce any solution he said he would have to give her a examination

she said at that point she knew her knickers were coming down and felt her fanny moisten
he removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and exposed her tits did the usual feeling for lumps but then he looked them over very closely looking for a rash or bruising he said
then he stood behind her and cupped her tits and squeezed them and rolled her nipples ,it was then she said she thought she felt his groin next to her bum ,the tit play was getting to her and when she thought she felt his knob brush her bum she arched her back and pushed back on to it slightly and rolled her arse side to side against his groin ,he briefly stopped squeezing her tits but said nothing about it and let her carry on for less than a minute then ,told her to get up on the examination table and
he left her tits exposed and rolled her dress up to above her waist and tugged her panties down to her knees spread her legs and examined her smelly wet fanny she said the embarrassment was unbearable and her fanny was soaking when he handled her clit and fanny lips again saying he was looking for bruising and she moaned when he put his finger in her fanny and she said he sarcastically said to her " oh im sorry did that hurt you"

she said after a few in and outs of his finger in her fanny she couldn't help herself and pushed down on his fingers and when his thumb brushed her clit lightly ,she said she started to move slowly trying to fuck herself on his finger ,he let her go on for a few wriggles and then abruptly stopped and told her to get up
and waited to hear his diagnosis ,relieved she had got away with it without making a fool of herself and making him angry at her and her getting told off for wasting his time ,she said she felt super turned on, and at the same time disappointed it was over

he then told he just wanted to "check" something else and he was "sure" she wouldn't mind kneeling on the bed for him again in what she said she thought was a sarcastic manner and he then lifted her dress and with her tits still exposed she said he then slaps her across her arse and in a irritated voice said who told you to pull them up ,how am i supposed to examine you with these in the way , she said she went weak and couldn't believe he had slapped her bum ,she said before she could respond he pulled her knickers back down and off ,she then realised if he hadn't before he now knew she had wet her knickers over his treatment of her
when he stood behind her and slipped his finger in her fanny and she said she almost fainted he kept moving his finger round and round and she said she was close to coming when he stopped and slipped his finger up her bum ,all the time she said she could feel his eyes staring at her wet fanny and her bum hole and was aware that her wet fanny smelt turned on and he couldn't fail to notice it and that was turning her on even more knowing he had her exactly where he wanted her and could touch her and order her about as he pleased she said she was trying to think of a way to get him to spank her for real as she was desperately craving a smacked bum and she knew she deserved it and he would be more than capable of giving it to her

and she said she almost considered confessing to wasting his time and hoped he'd spank her for it

one of the bits she didn't tell me before was that when he swapped back to her fanny from her bum hole again that she then just couldn't help herself and needed to cum and she said she just gave in and started pushing back on his finger and she hid her face in the table and wanted him to make her cum

that's when he stopped and moved to the side and held her tit and probed her fanny again but in that position she said she couldn't push back on his finger without making it too obvious

she said when she was left her bum up while he wrote up his notes before that he had deliberately gone to the sink to wash his hands and while he was doing that she was squeezing her legs together and was giving her clit a little tickle while she thought he wasn't watching and dangling and rubbing her nipples across the bed and while she though she got away with it at the time ,but in reality she probably made quite a spectacle of herself lol
anyway she said after he told her she could go she asked to use the toilet and used the one attached to the examination room as soon as she sat down she wanked her self and cum in the toilet bowl , she loved that he had been gruff strict and bossy and looked down on her and he knew what
affect his dominant treatment of her "for her own good" had had on her and that he said he'd be happy to attend to her again , she was so content, emotional and embarrassed after that examination she forgot her wet knickers and they must have been found by the doctor and hopefully not the cleaner lol

she said she often thought about going back on some pretense or other but i left shropshire a month or so after that ,so honestly she got what she wanted out of it but not what she felt she deserved
and she loved that he played along some of the way with her and recognised she was turned on by the unusual circumstances and that as her doctor he had her under his control and let her go so far but not all the way

and that his exposure of her and the embarrassed humiliation of being handled in the way he had handled her sexualy excited her and she thinks he realised that and was probably amused by it and had enjoyed the control he had over her a young attractive slutty girl and that he had offered to see her again if she needed "attention" or "wanted" to be seen again

she still wishes he'd have put her across his knee and given her the spanking that she felt she deserved and that she needed for wasting his time
the spanking that she still wants him to give her and still gets aroused and fantasizes about 35 years later
i would have loved to been in the room with her and have seen it go down or known about it sooner so we could have explored the possibility of a rematch lol but i think she needed a few experiences to explore her exhbitionist and subservient side to have had the confidence to admit to her desires and her naughty behavior during dr fingers examination of her and how she feels still owes him the opportunity to put her across his knee bare her bum and give her the slapped red arse she deserved for wasting his time , behaving so slutty on his fingers not to mention wanking on his toilet lol

that shows what doctor finger saw when he pulled her knickers off and had her bum up in the air on the examination bed and ready to slip his finger in her wet fanny
View attachment 977850View attachment 977851
Love to spank that arse and finger fuck her wet married pussy

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts

View attachment 977850View attachment 977851
Wow-horny as hell!

yeah i
I like both but the exposure humiliation thing is the real buzz!

Love exposing females.
yeah i get where you're coming from , i love watching my wife embarrassingly exposed and getting a bare bottomed spanking from someone who has her under their control and can make her whatever they wish 👍

Reactions: Ukmale60
continued and how things changed

my mate was on a short chain with his wife so time was short to play ,so he'd pop in if passing the pub we were in and she,d nip out with him to his van for a quick grope and spank and come back and tell me what he'd done to her and made her do and show me her red bum and panty puddle

between me and him we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him to a job after he'd finished and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus
£50 cash wages instant panty puddle lol

the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn ons

only happened a few times but it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife

plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and
showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him

on the no panties thing and how that makes it worse or better ,depending on your point of view lol
it was another way of him showing his control over her and seeing her bare arsed in a office or shop or someones living room was a massive turn on for all concerned and his work mate got a good eyeful lol and that increased my wife's humiliation which in turn increased her pleasure
thing is is the work mate only lives about 12 doors down from us and we see him around all the time
he still works with my mate and my mate says he still talks about it and how he wanted to make her stick her bum and fanny out for him and to smack her bare red arse for teasing him like that and then lick her bum hole and fanny until she let him fuck her
fat chance lol ,but at least we know what hes thinking about when he sees and speaks to her now lol

i know my mate videoed her because i've seen the ones he sent her

he used to send them to her at times when she was out and in company ,mainly to embarrass her but mainly to remind her of his control over her and what a dirty girl she had been and what she could expect next time she went to "work"

i found a couple of videos on one of her old phones im happy to share
my mate told me he sent them to keep her wet and receptive to his control
i honestly think she was shocked when she saw what she had been "made "to do for her "boss" and what she had let him do to her

and he had them over her and had let our pervy neighbour watch her expose and "humiliate" herself in front of him
he had not only seen her bare red bum and wet fanny while she was bending over cleaning but he,d also watched and seen how her bum and fanny got that way and how they were put to use after lol
,so now every time he sees her she knows he's seen her humiliation and submission for what amounts to a cash in hand job

i think that's the turn on for her that and he has a bit of previous with my wife when he came round to sell and fit some computer stuff for us ,ill share later

since then shes teased him a couple of times bending over and sticking out her bum when shes unloading the car when he has been walking past lol
so after what he knows and has seen of her no wonder hes always grinning when we speak to him lol

i still see my mate and his wife has been diagnosed with a terminal condition so i've been trying to reinstate a bit of fun to take his mind off it if only for a short while ,but sadly my wife's not having any of it up to now
but i live in hope
ive been going through the old phones looking for the videos i mentioned above ,found a few but im having a bit of trouble working out who sent what and who's who's and there's a couple i haven't seen before and i don't recognise so im having to do a bit of deductive reasoning and a bit of guesswork to work it out lol ,still working on it lol
as ive said there not great quality but screen to screen is the only access i have to them , let me know if its worth me doing the rest in your opinion

my guess is this one is my wife's "boss" fucking my wife at "work" and cuming on her arse and fanny
love how she does her little sexy wiggle as his cum sprays on her fanny lol
View attachment 20180209_094641 (1).mp4

been asked about my wife's girl on girl domination and humiliation experiences on the holiday park

on the holiday park thing ,well specifically the girl stuff ,my wife when at school always had a thing for her gym teacher ,who it turns out i bought a dog from and i became friends with her and her husband ,small world lol the gym teacher took a great deal of interest in my wife and a couple of her friends in their last year at high school and did some what would now ,be considered questionable things ,had them round to her house at weekends introduced them to wine and showed them the benefits of and how to use a bidet
different times lol

anyway we had many conversations about these events and how my wife had transferred her need to be taken control of ,spanked and molested over from the paper shop guy to the gym teacher ,who during this time period left her husband and came out as a lesbian ,to no one's surprise lol anyway our holiday parks staff was full of dominant women
bar staff ,entertainment staff ,security ,arcade worker sales and management ,they seemed to be everywhere and most fancied my wife and must have sensed her curiosity and submissive nature ,and then there were the holiday makers and the owners who honed in on her needs and nature and chanced their arms ,she was beating them off with a shitty stick lol

well not all of them ,as she had longish flings with 3 staff and a owner ,of the staff girls one was rough looking very dominant , but a good kisser according to my wife lol and as we had kids and she had a partner on staff ,their meetings were brief and confined to the toilets and any quiet place she could as staff get access to ,in the toilets was the main one she would send my wife from the bar into a cubicle and follow her in shortly after ,my wife said she used to go weak at the knees when she came by and told her to "get your pretty little arse in the toilet now" , and the wait for her to join her was something else when she got there she would overpower her with rough kisses and grope her fanny over her clothes then lift up my wifes top and bra if she was wearing one expose and grope her tits and pull down her pants and bend her over or get her to kneel on the toilet seat and make her stick out her bum and fanny for a fingering and if privacy permitted a spanking ,once she spanked and fucked her with a strap on in a out of order disabled toilet block and after stashed the strap on in my wifes bag lol she had to carry it around and be careful not to let anyone see it for the rest of the night knowing that it had been up her fanny and was covered in her cum ,it was great watching her knowing she had been spanked and fucked by the rough lesbian working in the arcade and that their dick was waiting to be discovered in my wifes bag all wet and smelly from my wifes fanny

the south african girls also had to use the same venues for enjoying my wife ,but one the prettiest one in as it happens , had seniority and had all the keys to the venue so could occasionally locate and unlock unused areas and if the small venue was not open to the public the toilets would be where she would be able to make a bit more noise spank and talk dirty to my wife ,which she loved

they also used the campers communal shower block late at night for their sex games
the two south african girls both worked together and im pretty sure they compared notes on my wife's submissive nature and their control of her followed the same pattern ,making her do as she was told and exposing her and then displaying herself to them for spanking ,fingering groping,fanny licking and occasionally a strap on fucking
when time and privacy allowed

they got caught out a couple of times but nothing ever came of it but im pretty sure the word got around lol
then there was the rest of her adventures with the other owner which was a more traditional girl on girl thing and a few different incidents with staff and owners that seemed to happen regularly
to be continued

ive been going through the old phones looking for the videos i mentioned above ,found a few but im having a bit of trouble working out who sent what and who's who's and there's a couple i haven't seen before and i don't recognise so im having to do a bit of deductive reasoning and a bit of guesswork to work it out lol ,still working on it lol
as ive said there not great quality but screen to screen is the only access i have to them , let me know if its worth me doing the rest in your opinion

my guess is this one is my wife's "boss" fucking my wife at "work" and cuming on her arse and fanny
love how she does her little sexy wiggle as his cum sprays on her fanny lol
View attachment 979904
Love that sexy little wiggle.
I would of cum inside her though

Love that sexy little wiggle.
I would of cum inside her though
yeah me too probably

but her "boss" did it to humiliate her and embarrass her ,she told me he would cum on her arse and fanny and then make her finish her work with his cum on her bum and fanny and dripping down her legs before he would let her wipe it off lol
and she was sure his work mate had seen her working with her bum covered in his cum at least once
my guess is he saw it being put there as well ,if not at the time certainly on the tape my mate had running that this clip he sent my wife is from

on his workmate and our neighbour ill call him terry ,ill go into his back story and why this was extra embarrassing for my wife and such a turn on for him later

yeah me too probably

but her "boss" did it to humiliate her and embarrass her ,she told me he would cum on her arse and fanny and then make her finish her work with his cum on her bum and fanny and dripping down her legs before he would let her wipe it off lol
and she was sure his work mate had seen her working with her bum covered in his cum at least once
my guess is he saw it being put there as well ,if not at the time certainly on the tape my mate had running that this clip he sent my wife is from

on his workmate and our neighbour ill call him terry ,ill go into his back story and why this was extra embarrassing for my wife and such a turn on for him later
Wow she sure was a sexy sub back then

yeah she was ,and while i dont think or realy expect it to go back to how good it was back then i hope i have at least a few more adventure to look forward to with her and her kinky subservient nature and naughty bum lol

i'll keep working on it 👍

follow on with the second part of the girl stuff on park later today
Looking forward to it

yeah she was ,and while i dont think or realy expect it to go back to how good it was back then i hope i have at least a few more adventure to look forward to with her and her kinky subservient nature and naughty bum lol

i'll keep working on it 👍

follow on with the second part of the girl stuff on park later today
Looking forward to it.