my wife put in her place by older guy

here you go ,as i said,i can't be sure who it is but im guessing its my mate her "boss" making her sit on his knee and put his knob in her fanny and fuck him , not sure what he's saying to her but whatever it was it pushed her buttons and she creamed on his knob with her wet fanny lol

i know he used to tease her about how wet her fanny got during his work methods and him putting her in her place and anyone can see how wet she is ,even with the poor quality of these videos lol

View attachment 987673
Bare back too, so slutty. Love how she spreads herself for him

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
heres the video of her getting spanked and fingered by her "boss"
for not "cleaning" properly
the boss thing is what she responds to and it fires up her plausible denial thats
a big part of it for her

its like i said its her im only doing it because i have to and , i have to because, i need the money ,the boss made me ,ill be reported ,ill get the sack ,ill get in trouble etc
and not because i fancy them
he sent this to her phone when she was shopping and had to watch it in tescos surrounded by other shoppers lol
he told me he used to send them to exercise his control over her and keep her wet and remind her that he could show her to anyone he wanted to ,
and what she would get at "work" next time

people are complicated lol
but fun
again apologies for the quality but screen to screen is the only way i have access to them feel free to comment and happy to answer any questions
View attachment 976284
these two i've found excavating her old phones ,not sure how naughty she,d been at "work" this time as she definitely came home with a red bruised bum i'm pretty sure these clips look like they're from the same video my mate took of him smacking her arse and fingering her from the video above ,bloody hell her arse looks marked up but she seems to be enjoying herself lol
again not great quality but hope its worth your time to take a look 👍

try it in full screen for a better view and quality
View attachment 20220929_134252.mp4
View attachment 20220929_134252_001.mp4

these two i've found excavating her old phones ,not sure how naughty she,d been at "work" this time as she definitely came home with a red bruised bum i'm pretty sure these clips look like they're from the same video my mate took of him smacking her arse and fingering her from the video above ,bloody hell her arse looks marked up but she seems to be enjoying herself lol
again not great quality but hope its worth your time to take a look 👍

try it in full screen for a better view and quality
View attachment 988604
View attachment 988606
That's some nice colour on that sexybatse. I bet she was dripping

That's some nice colour on that sexybatse. I bet she was dripping
haha yeah dripping has caused her embarrassment in the past and so has the red bum thing , ill get to the red bum later but on the dripping
,this one was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so cunt drunk and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend so he was a bit on the shady side lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for sunday dinner and went out for a drink and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a drink and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob

after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go upto bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed
,she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sluty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty

,she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the kids but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , then she asked him to put another finger in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realised she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and to beg him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on and letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had been
kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a slutty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty slutty submisive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol
i've found a few more videos on her old phones just working on whos who,a couple of them ive not seen before and cant be completely sure who the guy dealing with her is , its hard to tell on such a small devise lol anyway getting them ready to post

will post the red bare bum recollection later

yeah the marks on the arse red bum thing lol

i used to deliberately smack my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or been naughty lol

once a doctor smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and saw a woman point her out to her husband and tell him how red her arse was ,and he laughed and slapped his hand together and wagged his finger at her lol
instant panty puddle lol
once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her bum with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her , in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left

not the reaction she had hoped for lol
she'd had a kink for strict older women ever since she started work at a hairdressers at 16 and the bosses aunty used to step in and run the salon when he was on holiday ,it was rumored that auntie was a leading light in the local swingers thing and kinky as fuck ,
and my wife used to fantasize that she was in trouble at work and was spanked by auntie ,and sent round to the person that had got her in to trouble house to apologize and to tell them that she had been dealt with and she had let them take her knickers down and show them her bare red bum and if they decided she needed more smacks be made to go over their knee for some extra spanks
this was and still is one of her favorite fantasies to fuck and wank to
couple of pictures from the old phone pile first is the "reverend
second is my mate ,her "boss" both in the process or reddening her naughty arse lol

20190712_103554_exported_52333.jpg20220930_205520.jpg

so as you can see the red bare bum is a powerful symbol for her and a source of shame and arousal , if she gets one ,and extra humiliatingly arousing if anyone should see her with one

here's another one from the old phone pile ,can't be sure but it looks like the strict old pub bloke having put her in her place and making her fuck his cock with her wet fanny that he,d just given her

again apologies for the length and quality of the clips ,again happy to share and answer any question here or in private messages 👍
View attachment 20190711_122212_2 (1).mp4

new sub wife (cuck hubby) fun ...room for more wives that need a firm older hand to take the lead and show your hubby how you like to be adored ...

Attachments

• 20220910_212327.jpg
    20220910_212327.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220910_212700.jpg
    20220910_212700.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220910_212712.jpg
    20220910_212712.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220910_213533.jpg
    20220910_213533.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220910_214331.jpg
    20220910_214331.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 47
Nice photo. She certainly has had all privacy stripped away!
thanks jim yeah the submission and embarrassment is a big part of her sexuality and a powerful turn on for her ,and i love to see it lol

she loves to submit and be exposed by someone who wouldn't conventialy have access to her and she wouldn't normally be attracted to ie strict old fellers or dominant women ,and the rest of the folk who've had her panties down and she's fantasized about over the years and as recounted in this thread

and for her to know that they can expose her and touch her in any way they want to when and where ever they like and will make her do as she's told and be a good girl for them

like i said people are complicated
but a lot of fun lol

here's another look at her exposure ,hope you like it as much as i do lol 👍 IMG20220913235858.jpg

new sub wife (cuck hubby) fun ...room for more wives that need a firm older hand to take the lead and show your hubby how you like to be adored ...
Oh your little slut is training to get that tight ass of hers fucked!!! I love her cuffed so that she can't resist!!! I'm going to fill her ass with hot cum and then your training as a good cuckold will start with cleanup duties!!!

hey thanks for the likes and nice to see another guy who loves to see his wife put in her place by a strict firm older guy ,look forward the hearing and seeing picture videos from your adventures in the world of spanked wives 👏 👍

Reactions: ChiefMac
haha yeah dripping has caused her embarrassment in the past and so has the red bum thing , ill get to the red bum later but on the dripping
,this one was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so cunt drunk and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend so he was a bit on the shady side lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his car on lol all sorts of dodgy stuff
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for sunday dinner and went out for a drink and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a drink and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob

after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go upto bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed
,she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sluty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty

,she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the kids but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , then she asked him to put another finger in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realised she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and to beg him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on and letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had been
kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a slutty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty slutty submisive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol
i've found a few more videos on her old phones just working on whos who,a couple of them ive not seen before and cant be completely sure who the guy dealing with her is , its hard to tell on such a small devise lol anyway getting them ready to post

will post the red bare bum recollection later
Love this story!!! What a terrific bitch giving the old fuck such a good time like that

• Love