my wife put in her place by older guy

on the home help thing ,well after we left the holiday park in 2011 which had been a big part of our lives to being back at home all the time ,we needed another avenue of excitement for my wife's sex life lol

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired ,seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand ,
so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it progressed to him pulling her pants down and her getting a good smacked bum and checked for wetness .
to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned for him

he used to get her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he had her under his control in the pub .all good fun

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum to suck his knob at first when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later when they would go out for a meal alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share next time

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and filmed her in the same activities ,

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate in the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and still remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and all the other adventures she could have had

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol
you just have to laugh it off

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on too familiar with her in the working mens club just down the road that we now go to there's always the thought that they'd seen a video of her over some old bloke knee knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are pictureing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can do the same to her lol,
at the weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol
I probably would have caned that old guys head in for his loose lips...

I probably would have caned that old guys head in for his loose lips...

wasn't that clear cut to be honest mate ,as i said it was murky as to who actually spread them around ,
he showed them his mate in a boastful way sure

but they were two old fellas not the most tech savvy guys and this was back in 2012 when blue tooth was a thing and phone contracts with data were expensive ,a lot of people used to borrow his phone to check football results ect ,could have been one of them just as easy

so while i get your anger and sentiment , but we couldn't say for certain who it was so we just let it go and tried to move on

Can my wife be next
haha not sure the reverend is still around or in the spanking game ,not seen him in 20 years or more
he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers lol

but ill give him his due he knew his way around spanking and wanking a naughty bare bottomed girl 👏 its meant to be a slap not a clap lol

• Love
Reactions: Moose690
haha not sure the reverend is still around or in the spanking game ,not seen him in 20 years or more
he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers lol

but ill give him his due he knew his way around spanking and wanking a naughty bare bottomed girl 👏 its meant to be a slap not a clap lol
My wife prefers her pussy spanked

• Love
Reactions: black75
been asked about my wife's adventures being exposed and spanked by my mate ,who later became her boss and thing kicked up a gear after that lol .but that's another story im happy to share if anyone's interested

on the my mate thing
hes a lad the same age as me been mates since we were 15 so coming up for 50 years lol

long story short we had shared girls and had 3 and 4 somes back in my sex shop days and when i met my wife in fact it was his wife that sort of set us up

anyway id pulled her knickers down in front of him and showed him her bum and fanny and got her tits out a few times and he had watched me spank and fuck her and even spanked and fingered her licked her bumhole and fanny but never fucked her and she wouldn't suck his knob ,as she said she never knew where it had been lol

we worked together for 3 or 4 years after i left the sexshop as sattelite fitters i set up on my own and he drifted in to plastering

about half way through my wifes wild years on park his wife stopped putting out and my mrs felt sorry for him so we included him in her adventures ,mainly by having him round and telling him about it, after she told him the sordid details lol
id say what am i going to do with her , in mock despair and he,d offer to straighten her out lol
id then let him have control over her letting him tell her off for being so rude and naughty lol
after the telling off her put her over his knee take down her wet panties, and spank her bum , and after he loved to finger her fanny and bum hole over his knee ,he then would make her kneel in front of him on the coffee table while he sat behind her and he,d fuck her with a dick shaped vibrater until she cum all over it and his fingers ,hed tell if she had these urges she should play with herself and make herself cum like he had just made her cum not let strange girls play with and strapon fuck her fanny

then he'd spank her some more in that position on the table , bum and fanny right up in the air until it was red again and he'd tell her what a naughty dirty girl she had been for letting those girls take down her knickers and mess with her fanny and bum in the toilets when anyone could have caught them or heard them ,and in future she would have to come and tell him when it happened and tell him what she had let them do to her ,and as he now had her husbands permission to see to her and see to her he would , he was going to put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bum every time she did it regardless of who was there at the time he told her they could all see her get a smacked arse and the trouble her naughty wet fanny had got her into and he might even let them smack her arse for her if she didn't behave and be good girl for him

as you can guess this pushed all her buttons and she was pretty much totally under his control by now and then he,d get his dick out and rub it on her bum hole and wet fanny and a couple of times he almost slipped it in on the sly but she never said anything ,but i would see her arch her back and push back to feel his dick on her fanny lips and bum hole .he would finish off by wanking and cuming all over her bum hole and fanny ,telling her again what a naughty dirty girl she was

we all had a good time and a few laughs and it helped him through a tough time i guess
but things didn't stay like that

continued later
IMG20220912235442.jpg

been asked about my wife's adventures being exposed and spanked by my mate ,who later became her boss and thing kicked up a gear after that lol .but that's another story im happy to share if anyone's interested

on the my mate thing
hes a lad the same age as me been mates since we were 15 so coming up for 50 years lol

long story short we had shared girls and had 3 and 4 somes back in my sex shop days and when i met my wife in fact it was his wife that sort of set us up

anyway id pulled her knickers down in front of him and showed him her bum and fanny and got her tits out a few times and he had watched me spank and fuck her and even spanked and fingered her licked her bumhole and fanny but never fucked her and she wouldn't suck his knob ,as she said she never knew where it had been lol

we worked together for 3 or 4 years after i left the sexshop as sattelite fitters i set up on my own and he drifted in to plastering

about half way through my wifes wild years on park his wife stopped putting out and my mrs felt sorry for him so we included him in her adventures ,mainly by having him round and telling him about it, after she told him the sordid details lol
id say what am i going to do with her , in mock despair and he,d offer to straighten her out lol
id then let him have control over her letting him tell her off for being so rude and naughty lol
after the telling off her put her over his knee take down her wet panties, and spank her bum , and after he loved to finger her fanny and bum hole over his knee ,he then would make her kneel in front of him on the coffee table while he sat behind her and he,d fuck her with a dick shaped vibrater until she cum all over it and his fingers ,hed tell if she had these urges she should play with herself and make herself cum like he had just made her cum not let strange girls play with and strapon fuck her fanny

then he'd spank her some more in that position on the table , bum and fanny right up in the air until it was red again and he'd tell her what a naughty dirty girl she had been for letting those girls take down her knickers and mess with her fanny and bum in the toilets when anyone could have caught them or heard them ,and in future she would have to come and tell him when it happened and tell him what she had let them do to her ,and as he now had her husbands permission to see to her and see to her he would , he was going to put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bum every time she did it regardless of who was there at the time he told her they could all see her get a smacked arse and the trouble her naughty wet fanny had got her into and he might even let them smack her arse for her if she didn't behave and be good girl for him

as you can guess this pushed all her buttons and she was pretty much totally under his control by now and then he,d get his dick out and rub it on her bum hole and wet fanny and a couple of times he almost slipped it in on the sly but she never said anything ,but i would see her arch her back and push back to feel his dick on her fanny lips and bum hole .he would finish off by wanking and cuming all over her bum hole and fanny ,telling her again what a naughty dirty girl she was

we all had a good time and a few laughs and it helped him through a tough time i guess
but things didn't stay like that

continued later
View attachment 974792
So, her wild years are behind her?

So, her wild years are behind her?
well she has had loads of adventures as what happened next with my mate that became her "boss" and the holiday park stuff will show ,happy to share

but pretty much so far yeah not much since
in her case it was a pretty devastating betrayal from the old bloke who caused her pictures and videos to get out around the estate where we live

and the complication of our son who lives at home knowing about it makes it even worse
around this time her mum died so she just closed that sexual part of her life down

its affected both of us as sometimes shes okay me laughing and bringing it up and enjoys us reminiscing about what a little slut shed been , but other times she blanks it and gets moody and almost angry for me suggesting she had enjoyed it
and our sex life has definitely suffered as a result

truthfully ive only got these pictures i posted over the last few days because it was her birthday monday and she'd had a good day and a drink and i think she felt sorry for me lol

like ive said it was bad judgment on my part i thought he was old school enough to keep it between the three of us and with us being miles away on the holiday park for her adventures we both got too casual about doing it on our doorstep she was cunt drunk and craving some action so we went for it and it came back to bite us

you live and learn

but i keep trying to get her back on side and always will

continued and how things changed

my mate was on a short chain with his wife so time was short to play ,so he'd pop in if passing the pub we were in and she,d nip out with him to his van for a quick grope and spank and come back and tell me what he'd done to her and made her do and show me her red bum and panty puddle

between me and him we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him to a job after he'd finished and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus
£50 cash wages instant panty puddle lol

the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn ons

only happened a few times but it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife

plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and
showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him

on the no panties thing and how that makes it worse or better ,depending on your point of view lol
it was another way of him showing his control over her and seeing her bare arsed in a office or shop or someones living room was a massive turn on for all concerned and his work mate got a good eyeful lol and that increased my wife's humiliation which in turn increased her pleasure
thing is is the work mate only lives about 12 doors down from us and we see him around all the time
he still works with my mate and my mate says he still talks about it and how he wanted to make her stick her bum and fanny out for him and to smack her bare red arse for teasing him like that and then lick her bum hole and fanny until she let him fuck her
fat chance lol ,but at least we know what hes thinking about when he sees and speaks to her now lol

i know my mate videoed her because i've seen the ones he sent her

he used to send them to her at times when she was out and in company ,mainly to embarrass her but mainly to remind her of his control over her and what a dirty girl she had been and what she could expect next time she went to "work"

i found a couple of videos on one of her old phones im happy to share
my mate told me he sent them to keep her wet and receptive to his control
i honestly think she was shocked when she saw what she had been "made "to do for her "boss" and what she had let him do to her

and he had them over her and had let our pervy neighbour watch her expose and "humiliate" herself in front of him
he had not only seen her bare red bum and wet fanny while she was bending over cleaning but he,d also watched and seen how her bum and fanny got that way and how they were put to use after lol
,so now every time he sees her she knows he's seen her humiliation and submission for what amounts to a cash in hand job

i think that's the turn on for her that and he has a bit of previous with my wife when he came round to sell and fit some computer stuff for us ,ill share later

since then shes teased him a couple of times bending over and sticking out her bum when shes unloading the car when he has been walking past lol
so after what he knows and has seen of her no wonder hes always grinning when we speak to him lol

i still see my mate and his wife has been diagnosed with a terminal condition so i've been trying to reinstate a bit of fun to take his mind off it if only for a short while ,but sadly my wife's not having any of it up to now
but i live in hope

sorry for the super long post
ill try to be brief next time lol