My wife wants her ex-husband to become her bf and she wants him to knock her up.

Preekey

Feb 19, 2021
About a month ago, I found out, after-the-fact, that my wife had secretly reconnected with her ex-husband. Since then she spends hours, usually into two to three in the morning talking to him on FaceTime. She is in such a daze most of these days that she openly talks to him on speakerphone, at earshot from me and some of our teenage kids. She seems so happy and giggles at everything he says to her. It’s kind of cute that she’s had that reaction. Even the teenage kids have started to ask what’s wrong with mom; why is she acting so weird with him.
She asked me if it felt weird to me that she was talking to her ex husband. I said no, not really, but I told her that I was kind of shocked because she hadn’t originally told me right away that she had reconnected with him. I asked what her intentions were and she said that she just wanted to catch up with him after 15-years of not seeing him. She said that she realizes that she still loves him and that they have been flirting a little bit but she has not crossed any lines.

A few days later I get home a little early from work and as I’m about to open the door to our bedroom. I hear that she’s talking to him on the phone. I was about to go in the room anyway, but I paused for a moment as the conversation caught my attention. I hear her saying to him “whoa! I forgot home huge that was. Mmmmm, I used to have so much fun riding that thing!” Followed by some sound effects as if she was playing with herself. I wanted to open the door so bad to catch her off guard and to see what she was doing. My mind was racing a million miles a second. But I didn’t. I let her have her time with him.
After a while she got off the phone and I could hear the shower in our room get turned on. I opened the door when I felt she had got herself in the shower and I laid in the bed. The bathroom and shower open into the bedroom, so I was hoping to surprise her when she came out. A few moments later I start hearing slight moaning sounds coming from the shower. I can hear her start to breathe faster and stronger and finally she lets out the loudest moan that I ever heard from her.
A couple of minutes later the shower door rolls open and she comes out dripping wet and looks my way and does a cute “ahhh!” sound and says “oh you’re home! When did you get here?”
I tell her that I had just got home and came to see you. She puts on some short pj shorts and a tank top and comes to lay in bed next to me. She’s acting all cute and loving. I ask her how her day was and she says it was good. We made out for a bit and then she pulls back and tells me that things might have gotten a little naughty today and that she sent her ex-husband some bad pictures. I said “oh really?!” She said “yeah, maybe just a little.” So she pulled out her phone and showed me their messages. At first she had sent him some teasing pics of her tits hanging half-way out of her top. Then pics of both her exposed tits. And then it really got bad. She sent a closeup picture of her opening her pussy lips to show all her pink insides. She opened it up so wide with her cute painted finger nails, that you could see right into her tight, little hole.
His reactions were funny to read. He was so turned on by her and had sent pictures of his erected cock which was dripping pre-cum. She says to me “that’s so hot!” referring to his cock pictures. I then confess to overhearing her saying that she loved to ride it. She said “I did love to ride it! He has a huge cock!”

We talked more and I asked questions about what she wanted to do, and if she was interested in him. She said “yeah I think so.” And she admitted that she loved him still. She said “love” with such passion that the word itself answered all my questions. She literally wants him back in some way.
Later that day she talked with him again a few times. This time, it seemed as she felt more free flirting with him, even though I was in the same room with her while she was on the phone. That night she FaceTimed with him while laying next to me in bed. She made sure to keep the camera pointed at herself so that the ex wouldn’t see me. She started to become very flirty with him and started pointing her phone down to her tits while her hands caressed the outside of her top. She then slightly tugged down her top to show more cleavage. He was going all crazy watching this and so was I. I was so hard and aroused that I couldn’t believe that my wife was talking to her ex in such a sexual way. And especially because I was right next to her.
At this point she must have noticed the bulge in my pants because she reached over to feel my hard cock. She then popped out her massive tits and started to make little circles with her fingers around her nipples. I wanted to go closer and suck on them, but I couldn’t because her phone was aimed right at them.

He starts to stroke his cock and it was so funny to see how she subconsciously spread legs apart the moment he saw his cock. She reached down and started to play with herself. She pointed the camera down and you can hear the sounds of her pussy lips making a wet sound as she played. She pointed the camera back at her face and I quietly moved to the foot of the bed and worked my way up until my face was right by her pussy. She spread her legs more and I buried my face in her pussy, shocking her into making this whimpering sound and arching her head back. I could tell that she had recently gotten off in the shower because she was so wet and really sensitive. I ate her out as she played with her nipples on the camera and he stroked his cock. I could tell that she was fantasizing about him while I pleasured her. Eventually her ex-husband’s phone lost connection and she had to get off the phone with him.

I kept licking her pussy until she came violently. I laid back next to her, her legs still slightly apart and kind of trembling. I told her that I might have heard her getting herself off in the shower a few minutes earlier. She giggled in embarrassment and admitted that she did because she was really horny. I asked if she was horny because of taking to her ex? She responded with a timid, “yes” and looked down and giggled.

A couple days went by and she shares more of their conversation. She says that she kind of wants to go see him this summer and that I should plan to go to because it’s a few states away. At this point my heart is racing and I have so many mixed feelings. I’m so turned on but also unclear of her real intentions. We talk more and I ask more questions and then that night we end up fucking really hard.

The next day as we lay in bed, we start making out and she pulls out my cock and starting to stroke it. While she has me all turned on she asks if maybe she should go see her ex a week before to catch up. And then I can fly there and meet up with her the flowing week.

Now I’m really getting turned on and she stroked my super hard cock even faster. I say “oh really?” I then joke and say “but you better not fuck him!” She giggles and says “oh I’m definitely going to fuck him!”

For years we had this ongoing bedroom fantasy of her getting knocked up by some other guy. I would tell her how I would love her body to change, her tits engorge, and her belly to get a bump, all because she was a bad little girl and got herself knocked up by someone else. I have dreamt about how things would be like after that happened. How it would be like to take her on a date night, while she’s dressed all cute, sporting her baby bump that she got from someone else. So at time point, I blurt out “maybe you should find a week to go see him when you’re ovulating.”

She looks at me and smiles and says “you’re so bad!” Within seconds she’s grabbing her phone and opens up her ovulation tracking app. She starts to scroll to the month that we had been talking about going, and looks at the week before and says “that would be perfect, I would be in my ovulating cycle during most of those days.”
I had been stroking my own cock at this point since she was all in la-la land looking at the dates. I said “you should do it! You should let me drop you off at the airport knowing that you’ll be going to see him all fertile. And when I go fly to see you next week, you’d probably be all knocked up.”
She got all excited. She expressed how much she wanted another baby from him. The next days, she talked to him and she entertained the idea in a very sexual, playful way and asked if he wanted to knock her up. He of course said of course!

I think the next reality to hit the “oh shit, we are actually doing this!” moment is when she books her flight. We are a few months away, and she’s taking the time to hit the gym everyday to tone up just a little bit extra. She also asked me to help her start finding outfits that she can take on her trip.

I also convinced her that maybe her and I should stop trying and that I should wear a condom from now on. I was so surprised when she instantly agreed and said “yeah; maybe that’s smart.” I was so turned on by the fact that she wants to make fully sure that it will be his baby.

It’s funny how life can change directions so fast and turn a crazy fantasy into a real thing. How it can make an ex that no one ever talked about, into the person who will be fulfilling our fantasy.

Update: The last several days they now say “I love you” before they get off the phone. She refers to him as husband and she says that he really likes it. I asked her what her intentions were and she said she always wants me to be her husband but would love if he can be her bf. I said of course because I love how excited and happy she seems to have him back in her life. I can’t believe things have worked out the way that I always had wished for, with her having a full time bf while I was married to her. I joked and said I love you so much that I would even be happy if you wanted to make him your husband. She laughed and said you would actually be okay with that?! She then said “but only if you were always my boyfriend!” Then she said no, I want you as my husband and him to be my bf. “I would love that!” she said.

This is basically where we are now and I’m sure there will be plenty more updates, which I’ll be more than happy to share if anyone finds this interesting.

About a month ago, I found out, after-the-fact, that my wife had secretly reconnected with her ex-husband. Since then she spends hours, usually into two to three in the morning talking to him on FaceTime. She is in such a daze most of these days that she openly talks to him on speakerphone, at earshot from me and some of our teenage kids. She seems so happy and giggles at everything he says to her. It’s kind of cute that she’s had that reaction. Even the teenage kids have started to ask what’s wrong with mom; why is she acting so weird with him.
She asked me if it felt weird to me that she was talking to her ex husband. I said no, not really, but I told her that I was kind of shocked because she hadn’t originally told me right away that she had reconnected with him. I asked what her intentions were and she said that she just wanted to catch up with him after 15-years of not seeing him. She said that she realizes that she still loves him and that they have been flirting a little bit but she has not crossed any lines.

A few days later I get home a little early from work and as I’m about to open the door to our bedroom. I hear that she’s talking to him on the phone. I was about to go in the room anyway, but I paused for a moment as the conversation caught my attention. I hear her saying to him “whoa! I forgot home huge that was. Mmmmm, I used to have so much fun riding that thing!” Followed by some sound effects as if she was playing with herself. I wanted to open the door so bad to catch her off guard and to see what she was doing. My mind was racing a million miles a second. But I didn’t. I let her have her time with him.
After a while she got off the phone and I could hear the shower in our room get turned on. I opened the door when I felt she had got herself in the shower and I laid in the bed. The bathroom and shower open into the bedroom, so I was hoping to surprise her when she came out. A few moments later I start hearing slight moaning sounds coming from the shower. I can hear her start to breathe faster and stronger and finally she lets out the loudest moan that I ever heard from her.
A couple of minutes later the shower door rolls open and she comes out dripping wet and looks my way and does a cute “ahhh!” sound and says “oh you’re home! When did you get here?”
I tell her that I had just got home and came to see you. She puts on some short pj shorts and a tank top and comes to lay in bed next to me. She’s acting all cute and loving. I ask her how her day was and she says it was good. We made out for a bit and then she pulls back and tells me that things might have gotten a little naughty today and that she sent her ex-husband some bad pictures. I said “oh really?!” She said “yeah, maybe just a little.” So she pulled out her phone and showed me their messages. At first she had sent him some teasing pics of her tits hanging half-way out of her top. Then pics of both her exposed tits. And then it really got bad. She sent a closeup picture of her opening her pussy lips to show all her pink insides. She opened it up so wide with her cute painted finger nails, that you could see right into her tight, little hole.
His reactions were funny to read. He was so turned on by her and had sent pictures of his erected cock which was dripping pre-cum. She says to me “that’s so hot!” referring to his cock pictures. I then confess to overhearing her saying that she loved to ride it. She said “I did love to ride it! He has a huge cock!”

We talked more and I asked questions about what she wanted to do, and if she was interested in him. She said “yeah I think so.” And she admitted that she loved him still. She said “love” with such passion that the word itself answered all my questions. She literally wants him back in some way.
Later that day she talked with him again a few times. This time, it seemed as she felt more free flirting with him, even though I was in the same room with her while she was on the phone. That night she FaceTimed with him while laying next to me in bed. She made sure to keep the camera pointed at herself so that the ex wouldn’t see me. She started to become very flirty with him and started pointing her phone down to her tits while her hands caressed the outside of her top. She then slightly tugged down her top to show more cleavage. He was going all crazy watching this and so was I. I was so hard and aroused that I couldn’t believe that my wife was talking to her ex in such a sexual way. And especially because I was right next to her.
At this point she must have noticed the bulge in my pants because she reached over to feel my hard cock. She then popped out her massive tits and started to make little circles with her fingers around her nipples. I wanted to go closer and suck on them, but I couldn’t because her phone was aimed right at them.

He starts to stroke his cock and it was so funny to see how she subconsciously spread legs apart the moment he saw his cock. She reached down and started to play with herself. She pointed the camera down and you can hear the sounds of her pussy lips making a wet sound as she played. She pointed the camera back at her face and I quietly moved to the foot of the bed and worked my way up until my face was right by her pussy. She spread her legs more and I buried my face in her pussy, shocking her into making this whimpering sound and arching her head back. I could tell that she had recently gotten off in the shower because she was so wet and really sensitive. I ate her out as she played with her nipples on the camera and he stroked his cock. I could tell that she was fantasizing about him while I pleasured her. Eventually her ex-husband’s phone lost connection and she had to get off the phone with him.

I kept licking her pussy until she came violently. I laid back next to her, her legs still slightly apart and kind of trembling. I told her that I might have heard her getting herself off in the shower a few minutes earlier. She giggled in embarrassment and admitted that she did because she was really horny. I asked if she was horny because of taking to her ex? She responded with a timid, “yes” and looked down and giggled.

A couple days went by and she shares more of their conversation. She says that she kind of wants to go see him this summer and that I should plan to go to because it’s a few states away. At this point my heart is racing and I have so many mixed feelings. I’m so turned on but also unclear of her real intentions. We talk more and I ask more questions and then that night we end up fucking really hard.

The next day as we lay in bed, we start making out and she pulls out my cock and starting to stroke it. While she has me all turned on she asks if maybe she should go see her ex a week before to catch up. And then I can fly there and meet up with her the flowing week.

Now I’m really getting turned on and she stroked my super hard cock even faster. I say “oh really?” I then joke and say “but you better not fuck him!” She giggles and says “oh I’m definitely going to fuck him!”

For years we had this ongoing bedroom fantasy of her getting knocked up by some other guy. I would tell her how I would love her body to change, her tits engorge, and her belly to get a bump, all because she was a bad little girl and got herself knocked up by someone else. I have dreamt about how things would be like after that happened. How it would be like to take her on a date night, while she’s dressed all cute, sporting her baby bump that she got from someone else. So at time point, I blurt out “maybe you should find a week to go see him when you’re ovulating.”

She looks at me and smiles and says “you’re so bad!” Within seconds she’s grabbing her phone and opens up her ovulation tracking app. She starts to scroll to the month that we had been talking about going, and looks at the week before and says “that would be perfect, I would be in my ovulating cycle during most of those days.”
I had been stroking my own cock at this point since she was all in la-la land looking at the dates. I said “you should do it! You should let me drop you off at the airport knowing that you’ll be going to see him all fertile. And when I go fly to see you next week, you’d probably be all knocked up.”
She got all excited. She expressed how much she wanted another baby from him. The next days, she talked to him and she entertained the idea in a very sexual, playful way and asked if he wanted to knock her up. He of course said of course!

I think the next reality to hit the “oh shit, we are actually doing this!” moment is when she books her flight. We are a few months away, and she’s taking the time to hit the gym everyday to tone up just a little bit extra. She also asked me to help her start finding outfits that she can take on her trip.

I also convinced her that maybe her and I should stop trying and that I should wear a condom from now on. I was so surprised when she instantly agreed and said “yeah; maybe that’s smart.” I was so turned on by the fact that she wants to make fully sure that it will be his baby.

It’s funny how life can change directions so fast and turn a crazy fantasy into a real thing. How it can make an ex that no one ever talked about, into the person who will be fulfilling our fantasy.

Update: The last several days they now say “I love you” before they get off the phone. She refers to him as husband and she says that he really likes it. I asked her what her intentions were and she said she always wants me to be her husband but would love if he can be her bf. I said of course because I love how excited and happy she seems to have him back in her life. I can’t believe things have worked out the way that I always had wished for, with her having a full time bf while I was married to her. I joked and said I love you so much that I would even be happy if you wanted to make him your husband. She laughed and said you would actually be okay with that?! She then said “but only if you were always my boyfriend!” Then she said no, I want you as my husband and him to be my bf. “I would love that!” she said.

This is basically where we are now and I’m sure there will be plenty more updates, which I’ll be more than happy to share if anyone finds this interesting.
So what happened to your wife wanting to get pregnant with her boyfriend in June? Now she’s onto the ex husband wanting his baby?. You better try to get your story straight before posting and delete the previous stuff that makes your current story smell like BS. You state she hadn’t seen her ex husband in 15 years and you have teenage children. So is the wife wanting to have a geriatric pregnancy now with guy number two in the space of 7 months?

Attachments

• F979A46C-B6B9-4738-ACD5-0CA837CA3FC8.png
    F979A46C-B6B9-4738-ACD5-0CA837CA3FC8.png
    581.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
So what happened to your wife wanting to get pregnant with her boyfriend in June? Now she’s onto the ex husband wanting his baby?. You better try to get your story straight before posting and delete the previous stuff that makes your current story smell like BS. You state she hadn’t seen her ex husband in 15 years and you have teenage children. So is the wife wanting to have a geriatric pregnancy now with guy number two in the space of 7 months?

Great observations! I didn’t think of deleting the other post simply because that was the plan in summer. She ended up calling things off with her bf after he started to slowly become more distant. She felt used and didn’t feel like the connection was strong enough to have a baby with him anymore. She’s definitely not trying to rush into anything if things don’t feel right. Lots of talks and doing the whole pros and cons with each situation.

Great observations! I didn’t think of deleting the other post simply because that was the plan in summer. She ended up calling things off with her bf after he started to slowly become more distant. She felt used and didn’t feel like the connection was strong enough to have a baby with him anymore. She’s definitely not trying to rush into anything if things don’t feel right. Lots of talks and doing the whole pros and cons with each situation.
Sure sure. Just stop the BS story and put it in the fantasy section. Easy.

Dangerous waters my friend.

Why exactly do total strangers on here think that someone owes them proof of whatever they posted?? J (the wife)
Exactly this! I've been chatting to men (on here and elsewhere) who seem to think they can demand pictures of me, "show me what ur wearing when u go to meet him", "take some pics for me of his cock in ur pussy" etc.
Why would I? I've got nothing to prove, when I meet someone, it's for my benefit, not for some random on here to jerk off to. U really think I'm going to stop mid way thru a fuck to get my phone and snap a pic? Just because they not getting any they seem to think I'm going to be their personal porno!