My wife wants to fuck another man. Need opinion.

Hello everyone,

My wife and I had a lot of discussions about letting her find a big cock and fuck it without me, while took some pictures and shared impressions. However, she told me to find her a man and take her to him, and for me to stay together and watch, I would still like her to fuck alone without hesitation. When we fall in love and I whisper in her ear to imagine a stranger now poking her in her pussy she gets very excited, starts moaning and gets extremely wet. How do you think she should be persuaded to meet alone? Or maybe she’s already doing so just not telling me? 🤔 Because after good thinking I hadn't fucked her for about a week and a half and when I finally started fucking her licking her nipples I noticed they were rough ... 🤔 She wants very much to try exotic big black cock...
Love Her and let her play! I'd love to hear all about it!

It seems she likes you to make the choices so she can retain some innocence in the matter. She's not guilty, she's only doing what you "make" her do. So carry thru with that... don't give her a say about it. Dress her, take her to him and leave. When she returns praise her for making you happy.

I m experience bull boy in gujarat
My location :- ahmedabad Viramgam Surendranagar Hadvad Rajkot morbi near city
Age 26
Tool size 8 inch
Interested
cockold couple 3some mmf
Message me
Whatsapp number

I m experience bull boy in gujarat
My location :- ahmedabad Viramgam Surendranagar Hadvad Rajkot morbi near city
Age 26
Tool size 8 inch
Interested
cockold couple 3some mmf
Message me
Whatsapp number

Attachments

• IMG_20220618_141556.jpg
    IMG_20220618_141556.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 301
My wife was the one that brought up about her "dating" other men. We decided that we would try it. At first it bothered me but now I am used to it. Her first dates she would always be home by 1 or 2 in the morning. Now she spends the night with the men. Last weekend she spent the whole weekend with the guy.. I find that now it turns me on so much I masturbate several time when she is gone. It is very hot to have your wife having sex with other men.

It seems she likes you to make the choices so she can retain some innocence in the matter. She's not guilty, she's only doing what you "make" her do. So carry thru with that... don't give her a say about it. Dress her, take her to him and leave. When she returns praise her for making you happy.
Agreed! Good advice and especially if this is one of the first times she will feel more reassured to go through with it. Mrs HW still wants me to assist and meet initially no matter how many times she's played before

Reactions: ChiefMac