My wife wants to fuck another man. Need opinion.

Hello everyone,

My wife and I had a lot of discussions about letting her find a big cock and fuck it without me, while took some pictures and shared impressions. However, she told me to find her a man and take her to him, and for me to stay together and watch, I would still like her to fuck alone without hesitation. When we fall in love and I whisper in her ear to imagine a stranger now poking her in her pussy she gets very excited, starts moaning and gets extremely wet. How do you think she should be persuaded to meet alone? Or maybe she’s already doing so just not telling me? 🤔 Because after good thinking I hadn't fucked her for about a week and a half and when I finally started fucking her licking her nipples I noticed they were rough ... 🤔 She wants very much to try exotic big black cock...
Wow sexy lady. Would like to have fun with her.

Hello everyone,

My wife and I had a lot of discussions about letting her find a big cock and fuck it without me, while took some pictures and shared impressions. However, she told me to find her a man and take her to him, and for me to stay together and watch, I would still like her to fuck alone without hesitation. When we fall in love and I whisper in her ear to imagine a stranger now poking her in her pussy she gets very excited, starts moaning and gets extremely wet. How do you think she should be persuaded to meet alone? Or maybe she’s already doing so just not telling me? 🤔 Because after good thinking I hadn't fucked her for about a week and a half and when I finally started fucking her licking her nipples I noticed they were rough ... 🤔 She wants very much to try exotic big black cock...
Hey! You have a wife who wants to get it - and you BE there? How could you deny her? If she wants that, go for it. Do your way later if she ever wants to. I would say "baby steps" but what she wants is damn near as giant a step as it comes?!?!? Her needs first and have fun! (We started by my always watching, now it's whenever she wants to fuck.)

Hello everyone,

Lucky man

Reactions: DonD
Hello everyone,

No matter how open husband & wife are with each other she will feel a slight discomfort in meeting the guy in front of you for the first time. It's only when she is fully confident that her hubby & her boyfriend will gel together she will be comfortable. She is asking you to find a guy bcoz either she is shy & feels the guy she approaches might reject her or she wants you to know who she is with.

No matter how open husband & wife are with each other she will feel a slight discomfort in meeting the guy in front of you for the first time. It's only when she is fully confident that her hubby & her boyfriend will gel together she will be comfortable. She is asking you to find a guy bcoz either she is shy & feels the guy she approaches might reject her or she wants you to know who she is with.
This is a good point. It is much safer for her physically as well as emotionally knowing that you are there and ok. Once comfortable she might want to go alone.

Hello everyone,

Love the pictures!

Reactions: TD12 and DonD
Hello everyone,

nice and so hot and sexy delicious wishing i could join in and please her desires

Hello everyone,

Just do what she wants. It is normal for a wife to want hubby to be present and to watch. It giver her security and also the confidence that you are onside with her being pleasured by a big cock. It also provides her with the opportunity to receive the ultimate pleasure of having you clean her up after her lover has filled her with his seed. Having you clean up in front of her lover proves to both of them that you are OK with them fucking and giving them encouragement. A Bull always fucks a wife better and harder when hubby is there. The wife always orgasms more when hubby is watching. Dont be surprised if you blow your load when he cums in her or when you are licking her clean.

Attachments

• cuckduty11.jpg
    cuckduty11.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 36
U Prolly need to find a guy for her and then introduce them and then say have fun I’ll pick y up later and break the ice that way

Hello everyone,

İ wanna fuck your sexy wife