My Wife

We’re not new to the idea, but she’s only been shared once so far. Want to share her way more often. Please tell what you’d do with her. Tributes also accepted. All messages and photos will be shared with her!
Wow she got nice figure and butt yo spank o like to poke my face in them

• Love
Reactions: CS2694
Feel free!
I'd like to be with you too out have a good time then go to motel where we undress her and take turns eating her out from pussy to ass while ones eating the other is feeding her there cock face fucking her then I'd flip her in to a 69 and while she's got my cock balls deep in her mouth and I'm eating her you slide into her pussy while I work her clit then we get her on all fours where I get my 8in thick cock into that sweet pussy while she's blowing you she'd also love a dp, i' stroking it while thinking about it

• Love
Reactions: CS2694
I'd like to be with you too out have a good time then go to motel where we undress her and take turns eating her out from pussy to ass while ones eating the other is feeding her there cock face fucking her then I'd flip her in to a 69 and while she's got my cock balls deep in her mouth and I'm eating her you slide into her pussy while I work her clit then we get her on all fours where I get my 8in thick cock into that sweet pussy while she's blowing you she'd also love a dp, i' stroking it while thinking about it
That’s so hot. We would love that!!!!

Reactions: Demon Liebe2