My wife's story

dannyst

I've got a story that my wife told me of her very first sexual experience. This took place when she was a high school senior. Here's a pic of her when she was a senior:
1.jpg
She told me the guy she was with was in his mid 40's. She knew him from taking care of his pets when he went on trips and ect. I guess one day she went over to his house to meet up with him give his house keys back, he invited her in for a few. At the time her parents were not at home and so she didn't need to be back home anytime soon. I guess he asked if she maybe wanted a drink of alcohol. And being young she jumped on that drink. She got way drink, and before to long he was next to her on the sofa touching her leg and talking to her. As he's hands worked there way up her leg he kissed her. She tells me after that it was sorta a blur. See remembers kissing him and him undressed her and him rubbing her tits.
When she undid her bra and just had panties on she undressed him and pulled off his boxers. That was the first time she really show a guys cock she says. He then picked her up and carryed her back to his bedroom. He layed her down one the bed and was kissing her. She said she could feel his hands rubbing her breast then he moved them down till he reach under her panties. She says she scared at first when he started rubbing her pussy but she let herself go.

I still enjoy Stacey's story of when she was about 15 and babysitting for a family friend. Similar situation - she went to his house to get paid one afternoon. His wife and kids were out of the house. He invited her in and though her spidey senses said no she went inside anyway. He offered her a drink but she refused. And he flirted with her, telling her how pretty she is and how lucky she is he is married. She felt uncomfortable as he casually touched her arm and bantered with sexual innuendo. Anyway, for some reason she said she felt the only way to get out of there was to kiss him so she could sort of run out of the house. She leaned into him and kissed him. She admitted he was a good kisser. He felt her ass through her jeans. But she quickly exited. She never said a word about this to anybody and she never was alone with him again. But to this day she says it turned her on.