Naughtiest hotwife story

stag_4

Male
Just wanted to share the hottest encounter I’ve had the pleasure of watching. My wife is 25 blonde and attractive. Guys are always staring at her when we go out in public. I had shared her with a few friends/coworkers and I was becoming addicted to watching her be fucked. Some of them were very rough with her and she enjoyed being submissive to them.

My wife agreed that she wanted to fulfill a fantasy of having a stranger fuck her. I posted an ad on doublelist looking for the the biggest cock I could find. Up to this point she had only taken 7inches. I found an older bull in his late 40s that had a 9inch cock and he was as thick as a can of Red Bull. I sent him pics of my wife and he was very eager to get his hands on her. When I told him that she is submissive and likes it rough he told me that he was going to ruin her while I watch.

I got us a room and I had her naked on the bed, provided him the room number, and left the door cracked so he could come in when he got to the hotel.

He came in and wasted no time using my wife. He walked over to the bed and grabbed her by her hair and started face fucking her in front of me. He flipped her over on her back and hung her head off the edge of the bed so he could really fuck her throat deep and hard. Listening to her gag and struggle to breathe was the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.

He got in top of her in missionary and began thrusting his huge cock into my tight wife while he choked her. The sound of his balls smacking against her was making me so hard and listening to her moan.

He flipped her over and started fucking her from behind while he lubed and fingered her tight little asshole. The next thing I know he started squeezing his massive cock into her tight ass and the look on her face almost made me cum. Her toes curled up into a ball and she started gripping the sheets with her fingers.

He started slowly stretching her asshole out and verbally degraded her. He said “your ass will never be the same when I’m done with you” and I believed him, and I know she did too.

He started pounding her asshole balls deep and she was screaming. I couldn’t believe he got that massive cock balls deep in her asshole and she was able to take it. He fucked her in her ass for a long time and completely stretched her out, leaving red stinging hand prints on her ass cheeks from spanking her hard while he was balls deep in her.

After about a solid 40 minutes of assfucking he finally came inside her ass and it was a massive load. He pulled out his cock and I walked over to the bed so I could get a close look. He spread her ass apart for me and her little asshole was completely ruined. It was a gaping, sloppy, cum overflowing mess. Her legs were trembling and her toes were still curled up.

He thanked me for letting him use my wife and left. My wife was sore for days afterwards and when I asked her if she wanted to do it again she said yes.

If you guys have any similar stories you want to share please let me know

Just wanted to share the hottest encounter I’ve had the pleasure of watching. My wife is 25 blonde and attractive. Guys are always staring at her when we go out in public. I had shared her with a few friends/coworkers and I was becoming addicted to watching her be fucked. Some of them were very rough with her and she enjoyed being submissive to them.

My wife agreed that she wanted to fulfill a fantasy of having a stranger fuck her. I posted an ad on doublelist looking for the the biggest cock I could find. Up to this point she had only taken 7inches. I found an older bull in his late 40s that had a 9inch cock and he was as thick as a can of Red Bull. I sent him pics of my wife and he was very eager to get his hands on her. When I told him that she is submissive and likes it rough he told me that he was going to ruin her while I watch.

I got us a room and I had her naked on the bed, provided him the room number, and left the door cracked so he could come in when he got to the hotel.

He came in and wasted no time using my wife. He walked over to the bed and grabbed her by her hair and started face fucking her in front of me. He flipped her over on her back and hung her head off the edge of the bed so he could really fuck her throat deep and hard. Listening to her gag and struggle to breathe was the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.

He got in top of her in missionary and began thrusting his huge cock into my tight wife while he choked her. The sound of his balls smacking against her was making me so hard and listening to her moan.

He flipped her over and started fucking her from behind while he lubed and fingered her tight little asshole. The next thing I know he started squeezing his massive cock into her tight ass and the look on her face almost made me cum. Her toes curled up into a ball and she started gripping the sheets with her fingers.

He started slowly stretching her asshole out and verbally degraded her. He said “your ass will never be the same when I’m done with you” and I believed him, and I know she did too.

He started pounding her asshole balls deep and she was screaming. I couldn’t believe he got that massive cock balls deep in her asshole and she was able to take it. He fucked her in her ass for a long time and completely stretched her out, leaving red stinging hand prints on her ass cheeks from spanking her hard while he was balls deep in her.

After about a solid 40 minutes of assfucking he finally came inside her ass and it was a massive load. He pulled out his cock and I walked over to the bed so I could get a close look. He spread her ass apart for me and her little asshole was completely ruined. It was a gaping, sloppy, cum overflowing mess. Her legs were trembling and her toes were still curled up.

He thanked me for letting him use my wife and left. My wife was sore for days afterwards and when I asked her if she wanted to do it again she said yes.

If you guys have any similar stories you want to share please let me know
My Hotwife and i had something similar i asked her one time that i'd like to see her pick up a guy to.FUCK. She dressed very extreme we went tonan upscale.lounge that has a hotwl.attached to it She went in alone, i followed a little while later istayed where i coukd see her both wouldnt be obvious.. When i walked in she was sitting on a high stool..Since shecwas wearing a very short skirt high boots and a revealing top alongvwith nothing under her short skirt she was very noticeable.. In time swveral.guys asked her to dance/ buy her a drink. When she found the guy she wanted. She texted me to meet her in the hallway where we wouldnt be seen. I was told this is the guy that i want to FUCK ME. It wasnt lomg after she returned to the table they got up and went to the room. About anhour or so later she texted me to come to.thecroom as i walked down the hallway i.passed him. I entered the room she was on the bed in her garter belt stocking and heels Her hair and nakeup was disheveled. She looked at me and said my Puusy is streched and filled with CUM.but it needs more.. The next morning she told ne KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO OUT ON MY HOTWIFE FUCK DATES... I asked if i could ever watch her in action. I was told you never know.what could happen

My Hotwife and i had something similar i asked her one time that i'd like to see her pick up a guy to.FUCK. She dressed very extreme we went tonan upscale.lounge that has a hotwl.attached to it She went in alone, i followed a little while later istayed where i coukd see her both wouldnt be obvious.. When i walked in she was sitting on a high stool..Since shecwas wearing a very short skirt high boots and a revealing top alongvwith nothing under her short skirt she was very noticeable.. In time swveral.guys asked her to dance/ buy her a drink. When she found the guy she wanted. She texted me to meet her in the hallway where we wouldnt be seen. I was told this is the guy that i want to FUCK ME. It wasnt lomg after she returned to the table they got up and went to the room. About anhour or so later she texted me to come to.thecroom as i walked down the hallway i.passed him. I entered the room she was on the bed in her garter belt stocking and heels Her hair and nakeup was disheveled. She looked at me and said my Puusy is streched and filled with CUM.but it needs more.. The next morning she told ne KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO OUT ON MY HOTWIFE FUCK DATES... I asked if i could ever watch her in action. I was told you never know.what could happen
Update
This has become one of my hotwifes standard MO when she really in the mood to pick up a guy just for the night. .It some times turns into a wekend if she is impressed with the guy.. She dresses very extreme when she wants this . The oufits get mire extreme head to toe leather thigh hi boots 8 in heels she is 5 ft 9 in flat feet so 8 in heels puts her at 6 ft 4 approx . She loves how whenshe stands up.she towers over some guys ..When she slow dances she loves it because his head id close to her very sensitive tits. A deep plunge corset that whows off her DOUBLE D TITS. long gloves , extrmr makeup sevearl large earrings rings on every finger and very long nails.When she goescout shevhas started getting out of the car or off a stool one leg at a time so her skirt rides up showing she has nothing on under her skirt. Her favorite is using valet parking si her short skirt even shows up more . She drives a Corvette and they are low to.the ground so with her short skirt and very high heels adds to her crotch being very visible.

If you guys have any similar stories you want to share please let me kno

I have told my wife for years she us hot she didn't believe me.. I finally told her ill make a bet with you We werent sure what the exact bets woukd be but we made a lust 3 things each ..I had her dress in. something very sexy she went to a bar she went in alone.I didnt let her k ow that i woukd be there so she wouldn't feel any pressure . A few guys bought her a drink she had a few dances as well as she kissed ay a little made out but no real sex. I left and went home . About an hour later she came home i asked how was you night she said a guy asked her to dance and had a few drinks She said they kissed and he got a little touchy ut she stopped him...I told her see what i said. She said it was nice but she didnt see anything happ4 ..I didnt nention.it again for a while about a minth later i wanted it to happe i bought her a very sexy outfit. Shenwent tomthe same bar agsin she didnt know ibwas there this time it got more intense. She came home and told me that it really turned her on . I told her go for it if you feel.right i asked her do you want me around watch from.a distance she said no as shed feel.funny.I told her you have total sexual.freedom .She said are you sure i told her.SEE i told you that guys would want you.She went out and she did have sex ..We tslked the next day. It lead to.her wanting to do it again whoch she did.Soon after she said i lost the bet so whatvdo.i have to do?? I told her younwoll see in a few weeks i went outvand bougbt her a very sexy total outfit with her day starting with an all.day makeover Hair long nails extreme jewelry nakeup.heels etc..When she cane home wr had a few drinks .I told her since you all decked out get up stairs your outfit is on the bed ..sje called me upstairs She said thats to extreme i sau you lostvtge bet now get dressed . I took.her to a nice very upscale restaurant with a club next door..after dinner i left i handed her tickets to the club and hotel key..I told her HAVE A GREAT NIGHT SEE YOU IN THE AM.she came hone about 11am ..I didn't ask her about her night for about 2 weeks she told me what happened and how she feels it wasn't only a few months after that her and i got into.the lifestyle and our sex lifes changed for the best
Fel.free to ask us anything