Omaha Nebraska Bull
BBC looking to share someone's wife or even watch. I can make her cum like none other. She will only want black dick or a black partner when I'm done with her. You will watch her be submissive to a BBC, and you will sit and stroke your dick while enjoying me controlling her. She might try to turn and look at you, but I will control her by forcing her head down and smacking her ass making her arch her back up to take more of my 8 plus inches.

Text me or inbox me omaha and surrounding areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC looking to share someone's wife or even watch. I can make her cum like none other. She will only want black dick or a black partner when I'm done with her. You will watch her be submissive to a BBC, and you will sit and stroke your dick while enjoying me controlling her. She might try to turn and look at you, but I will control her by forcing her head down and smacking her ass making her arch her back up to take more of my 8 plus inches.

Text me or inbox me omaha and surrounding areas.
Wild ! , but nothing wrong

If I wasn't 1000 miles away, I would be begging for sum of that yum yum. She's hot as fuck. Hit me up if you wanna swap pics and stories. I love to hear them!