Need advice for first time hotwife

Boyfriend is very into being a cuck. He wants to start with me just chatting with bulls online. I've tried it once but I'm very socially awkward and never really know what to say or how to go about talking to them. I know he wants me to basically sext with them while he watches. Of course I'm not super into the whole thing, But I'm really trying for him. Sometimes I like the idea of being with a bull one day. I would love advice from other Hotwives that started out in similar situations. And how did you overcome any nervousness even with just talking online. He askes me Every Single Night if I want to talk to someone. Probably on Omegle. Please, any advice helps.

First of all Welcome and Good Morning.

Clearly not a HW nor a cuck, but do have some experience.

Starting in this life can be very daunting, but it should also be exciting and enjoyable too. Starting to chat to a random person is very difficult , would you walk up to a stranger in the street flash your tits and say how about it? Probably not I feel, unless lots of drink is involved.
The fear you have is normal, after all first dates can be very stressful.
So how to start.. don't go out immediately with the expectation your first chat/exchanged will be perfect, unfortunately many men will swarm and you could feel inundated and perhaps intimated as they all will demand naked pictures, start as slow as you feel comfortable.
Start in a chat room, say hello and either chat openly or select one or two private conversations.. don't be tempted to have more as it can be a deluge of messages.
Make sure you are comfortable , both in mind and physically, no point trying this if surround by prying people as you will be more receptive when relaxed.
Never be embarrassed by how you feel and don't hesitate to block people.
Finally be yourself, in cyber world you can be whoever you want.

Now your partner, is he truly into this or just likes the idea? Have you brought this into conversation , role play that you've just come back from being with someone ( or more?).. or perhaps suggesting that when out with friends you were approached, is he wanting you to take a larger cock? ... judge how you both feel in these scenarios as that will help judge how you both react when it actually happens..

Be safe and enjoy 😈

Reactions: wormwood
Boyfriend is very into being a cuck. He wants to start with me just chatting with bulls online. I've tried it once but I'm very socially awkward and never really know what to say or how to go about talking to them. I know he wants me to basically sext with them while he watches. Of course I'm not super into the whole thing, But I'm really trying for him. Sometimes I like the idea of being with a bull one day. I would love advice from other Hotwives that started out in similar situations. And how did you overcome any nervousness even with just talking online. He askes me Every Single Night if I want to talk to someone. Probably on Omegle. Please, any advice helps.
Are you sure the Girlfriend? 🤨🤔

First of all Welcome and Good Morning.

Clearly not a HW nor a cuck, but do have some experience.

Starting in this life can be very daunting, but it should also be exciting and enjoyable too. Starting to chat to a random person is very difficult , would you walk up to a stranger in the street flash your tits and say how about it? Probably not I feel, unless lots of drink is involved.
The fear you have is normal, after all first dates can be very stressful.
So how to start.. don't go out immediately with the expectation your first chat/exchanged will be perfect, unfortunately many men will swarm and you could feel inundated and perhaps intimated as they all will demand naked pictures, start as slow as you feel comfortable.
Start in a chat room, say hello and either chat openly or select one or two private conversations.. don't be tempted to have more as it can be a deluge of messages.
Make sure you are comfortable , both in mind and physically, no point trying this if surround by prying people as you will be more receptive when relaxed.
Never be embarrassed by how you feel and don't hesitate to block people.
Finally be yourself, in cyber world you can be whoever you want.

Now your partner, is he truly into this or just likes the idea? Have you brought this into conversation , role play that you've just come back from being with someone ( or more?).. or perhaps suggesting that when out with friends you were approached, is he wanting you to take a larger cock? ... judge how you both feel in these scenarios as that will help judge how you both react when it actually happens..

Be safe and enjoy 😈
He really is truly into this. He wants to start off with just online chatting, maybe getting a long term Ebull. Perhaps one day actually meeting someone in person. I do really like the role play idea. I will for sure do that. Thank for the advice. He does want me to take a larger cock too yes. He is 7 inches so he's not small himself but he likes to play the small guy.

He really is truly into this. He wants to start off with just online chatting, maybe getting a long term Ebull. Perhaps one day actually meeting someone in person. I do really like the role play idea. I will for sure do that. Thank for the advice. He does want me to take a larger cock too yes. He is 7 inches so he's not small himself but he likes to play the small guy.
It's good that you both talk and are enjoying , just make sure that you both know what is expected.. is he after a cuckold relationship or vixen and stag ( from what you said i assume cuckold).
Have you considered teasing him, by refusing him to fuck you and only lock and pleasure you? Suggest he cums too quick not like your bull who fucks you all night and day. Or perhaps tell him oral on him is no longer allowed as your mouth is for real men.. or you could interchange for pussy and arse.
Have him buy you a dildo and have him watch you enjoy being truly filled..
Test the waters with role play when together. Then progress to saying someone at the bar or tube or where ever stood so close to you you felt them go very hard against you and you teases him by pressing into him.

Reactions: wormwood
Well my first bull was an older friend of ours. He had always flirted with me. I kind of liked it. Well one thing led to another. I knew of my husband's desire to share me so I mentioned our older friend. Well it turned out to be very good choice. My suggestion is not to rush into anything. If u find someone u r interested in get to know him.

Only do what you are comfortable doing and only when YOU feel like it. As a "Bull"/Stag, I get turned off by a woman who is only going through teh motions to please her guy. It makes me feel like a tool or a human dildo.

Tell him to stop pestering you and that you will think it over and respond in your own time.

Have sent you some suggestions in DM