Need advice !

Fazeldex

Male
Gold
I've been toying with the idea of showing my wifes nude pics to a good friend of mine. We are similar age and have have similar backgrounds. we were joking around pd the other day and I asked he what he thought about my wife in a tshirt with no bra. He liked. I sent a cpl of other pics that were suggestive and one shows her pinching her nipples. I didn't realize until after I sent it that if you scroll in you see her nipples. He just said a cpl of wow, that nice. How do I know if he is interested in seeing more ? I don't wanna perv out and make a friendship weird. But I'd like to hear what he thinks of the wife.

I've been toying with the idea of showing my wifes nude pics to a good friend of mine. We are similar age and have have similar backgrounds. we were joking around pd the other day and I asked he what he thought about my wife in a tshirt with no bra. He liked. I sent a cpl of other pics that were suggestive and one shows her pinching her nipples. I didn't realize until after I sent it that if you scroll in you see her nipples. He just said a cpl of wow, that nice. How do I know if he is interested in seeing more ? I don't wanna perv out and make a friendship weird. But I'd like to hear what he thinks of the wife.
What guy wouldn't want to see more just ak him what he thinks

Does your wife know?

Showing him pictures, with a fantasy in your head, is a very long way from making it a reality that might not be what you expect?
Exactly 💯, am a cuckold husband and it seems you are a bull from your words !!!!
Glad to know bulls are thinking like that
Appreciate that

Reactions: btweets