Need help...how or where did you find the first bull?

It was our good friend and best man at our wedding. He stayed with us for a few days while he looked for an apartment not long after we were married. Too much to drink one night and we were suddenly in a threesome. I was enthralled watching him lick and fuck her and my wife and I were hooked. She fucked him and many men after that. Mostly she has been with co-workers, bosses, neighbours and other men she has met and know will be discreet. She always chooses her men as she has to feel some connection with them before she will have sex with them. I was good with that as I wanted her to have all the erotic pleasure she could get. She enjoys bareback so will only have sex with men who are tested. She always gets tested too. That way we don't worry about sexual diseases.

KK’s first “official” hot wife encounter partner was a stranger she picked up in a hotel bar.

Since we’ve been doing this, “sourcing” and recruiting quality men for KK’s enjoyment has become a pretty big deal.

Formerly, Craig’s List was our single most profitable source for candidates. We use the usual on-line resources, SLS, SDC, AFF, Ashley Madison, DoubleList, and pre-pandemic, lots of in person hunting at various bars, lounges, and hotels.

Finding and vetting/screening men for KK takes lots of effort. We keep a “pipeline” of candidates in play, so that she doesn’t “run dry” - my wife hates that...

Become PAID members of a quality lifestyle site that is active in your part of the country. Put together a WELL designed profile and some awesome, current pics of both of you.

HW
Ditto this - make it clear in your profile that you're interest is hot wife/cuckold - most of the lifestyle sites are oriented toward full swinging. We've had some success on these sites because KK is bi - that's an attractive option to many M/F couples, sort of "the unicorn" thing.

Reactions: Dlh247 and Kev627