Need some Advice for a Fun Trip

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Hello all,
It’s been a while since I’ve posted. My wife has made it abundantly clear that this will forever remain a fantasy and I have accepted that.

BUT she has told me that roleplay and light flirting is still okay. So I am taking her on a trip to a larger city in our area (Columbus, OH) and she wants me to plan sort of a sexy scavenger hunt kind of thing. Going different places with different tasks to complete.

I am reaching out to this wonderful group for some ideas both hotwife and no hotwife related to add to our night. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Has she given any clues as to what kind of tasks she wants to complete? Any sort of hint from her would be of great help.

A trip to get some ice from the hotel ice machine in a bikini or a flimsy top with no bra.
A trip to a sex shop, have her buy Magnum condoms and she has to tell the clerk that they're not for her husband but for her boyfriend. Even better if you're standing there with her and agreeing.
In the sex shop, if they allow trying on outfits, have her model a outfit for you outside the changing room.
Have her find a guy she's attracted to and make her get his number.
Have her flash her boobs at single guys at the stop light.
Have her approach a stranger in public and have her hand him a pair of panties and then walk away. You can make up any lines you want her to use.

Have her wear a very short skirt with or without panties on and have her go into a club by herself, and you follow behind shortly but don’t sit together, but position yourself so you keep her in site. Tell her to sit on a bar stool and prior to going out, come up with some sort of points system between you two that if she completes certain tasks, she can cash them in. A massage, a shopping trip etc.. Examples.. if she “unintentionally” spreads her legs apart and shows her panties, it’s worth say 10 points, if she removes them and again “accidentally” shows her bare pussy, it’s worth 20 points. For every guy that buys her a drink, it’s worth 10 points, and for every time she dances with a guy, it’s worth another 10 points. For every drink she finishes, it’s worth so many points and for every shot she does, it’s worth more. For every phone number she can get, it’s worth 25 points. Depending on how far you’re both okay with her going, she can earn bigger points the more she does. If she kisses a guy, or allows a guy to run his hand up her legs, if she grabs or rubs her hand over a guys crotch, all the while doing some of those things discreetly with only you being aware of what she might do, it’s worth even more points. So make sure you find a good place to see all the action. You two can decide what is acceptable unless you’re like many of us on here, and there is nothing unacceptable and again the more she does or allows to be done to her is worth a certain amount of points, especially considering how much she might be drinking and getting drunk, but she’ll need to reach a particular amount, a high amount, before she can cash them in. Have her text you every time she goes to the bathroom and keep in constant communication and that way you can always make suggestions or she can alert you beforehand of what’s she going to do, and for you to make sure you don’t miss it. And if you’re really lucky and of course wanting it to happen, being fueled by alcohol and sexual lust, she just might surprise you by inviting a guy to come back to your room and have a couple more drinks, which of course is worth a lot of points and she can still get even more points depending on how the rest of the night goes. Of course at some point if things were to ever go that far, she’d have to inform the guy that you, her husband, is actually watching from somewhere and that it would be the three of you would be going back to your room. I know I’m probably reaching way too far to what is mostly unlikely to happen, but even the things I mentioned at the beginning, which are actually much more likely to happen as I know from personal experience, it’s a lot of fun and is an exciting turn on for both of you. Just some ideas I thought I’d offer that we’ve actually done ourselves, and with great success! Good luck and please keep us posted on how everything turned out.

Have her wear a very short skirt with or without panties on and have her go into a club by herself, and you follow behind shortly but don’t sit together, but position yourself so you keep her in site. Tell her to sit on a bar stool and prior to going out, come up with some sort of points system between you two that if she completes certain tasks, she can cash them in. A massage, a shopping trip etc.. Examples.. if she “unintentionally” spreads her legs apart and shows her panties, it’s worth say 10 points, if she removes them and again “accidentally” shows her bare pussy, it’s worth 20 points. For every guy that buys her a drink, it’s worth 10 points, and for every time she dances with a guy, it’s worth another 10 points. For every drink she finishes, it’s worth so many points and for every shot she does, it’s worth more. For every phone number she can get, it’s worth 25 points. Depending on how far you’re both okay with her going, she can earn bigger points the more she does. If she kisses a guy, or allows a guy to run his hand up her legs, if she grabs or rubs her hand over a guys crotch, all the while doing some of those things discreetly with only you being aware of what she might do, it’s worth even more points. So make sure you find a good place to see all the action. You two can decide what is acceptable unless you’re like many of us on here, and there is nothing unacceptable and again the more she does or allows to be done to her is worth a certain amount of points, especially considering how much she might be drinking and getting drunk, but she’ll need to reach a particular amount, a high amount, before she can cash them in. Have her text you every time she goes to the bathroom and keep in constant communication and that way you can always make suggestions or she can alert you beforehand of what’s she going to do, and for you to make sure you don’t miss it. And if you’re really lucky and of course wanting it to happen, being fueled by alcohol and sexual lust, she just might surprise you by inviting a guy to come back to your room and have a couple more drinks, which of course is worth a lot of points and she can still get even more points depending on how the rest of the night goes. Of course at some point if things were to ever go that far, she’d have to inform the guy that you, her husband, is actually watching from somewhere and that it would be the three of you would be going back to your room. I know I’m probably reaching way too far to what is mostly unlikely to happen, but even the things I mentioned at the beginning, which are actually much more likely to happen as I know from personal experience, it’s a lot of fun and is an exciting turn on for both of you. Just some ideas I thought I’d offer that we’ve actually done ourselves, and with great success! Good luck and please keep us posted on how everything turned out.
Thanks so much!