Need some advice

Wizzeyy

Couple
Aug 28, 2022
Good morning everyone, I hope you’re doing great! So, I am in need of some advice, would be better if it comes from a female I think..

I have been with my girl for 7 years, we love eachother and our relationship is stable. It all started from my side, I fantasized about her with another man, sucking, fucking and these stuff. At the beginning she didn’t like it, later she did. Now, it turns us on so fucking bad, we love talking about it almost everynight on the phone before we sleep until we both cum.

So, during the calls I feel like we’re both so fucking horny and we speak the truth. She said something about sucking another guy’s cock and how she loved it, she also said she talks dirty with a friend of mine, it turns her on that I KNOW that she does. It turns her on that I am okay with her fucking another guy even if he’s my friend.

I just want to know, did she really suck another guy’s cock and loved it or she’s just going with the flow during our dirty night call. Does she really want to cuckold me or it is something we get off on at night.

So yeah, girls and guys if you please ask me what the fuck ever you want and I will clear it out for you so you can tell me if my girl really did so and sucked another cock and if my girl really wants to go for more.

NOTE: I posted this on a wrong thread somehwere else.

How often do you see her in person rather than on the phone ? Maybe a proper sit down and talk about it with her ? How much is real, how much is fantasy ? Does she want to do this for real ?

How often do you see her in person rather than on the phone ? Maybe a proper sit down and talk about it with her ? How much is real, how much is fantasy ? Does she want to do this for
Why does it matter how often I see her? Also I am not sure about this proper sit down talk too, feel me?

From your original post all your dirty talk/chats with her seem to be on the phone ? I was wondering if you have had these chats face to face or it is just a way of helping each other release when you are not together ?
Also I suggested a sit down because maybe you will both find out how real it is if you talk about it without it being dirty talk etc.
Just an opinion, didn't mean to offend in anyway.
We talked about it in fantasy talk for years and only recently has that progressed to where we are actively looking for someone else.

From your original post all your dirty talk/chats with her seem to be on the phone ? I was wondering if you have had these chats face to face or it is just a way of helping each other release when you are not together ?
Also I suggested a sit down because maybe you will both find out how real it is if you talk about it without it being dirty talk etc.
Just an opinion, didn't mean to offend in anyway.
We talked about it in fantasy talk for years and only recently has that progressed to where we are actively looking for someone else.
I got you, thanks.

Reactions: firststeps
Genuinely, it's only when we talked about this outside of dirty talk that we have started to communicate better and get to know what each other wants out of this and our do's and don't's will be. etc. It is worthwhile doing.
I just wonder if she already did suck a cock or not

Reactions: Egymusbull