Need some advice

My name is Maria del mar I'm 60 years old, married whit my husband for 32 years. Well 2 weeks ago he ask me that he wanted me to start sleeping whit other men he said he wanted to be a cuckold that would be so hot for him. I didn't know how to respond to him for this crazy idea of his... so I just said that I will think about it. Any advice should i doit try one time? any couple whit experience that can advice would help Thanks

My name is Maria del mar I'm 60 years old, married whit my husband for 32 years. Well 2 weeks ago he ask me that he wanted me to start sleeping whit other men he said he wanted to be a cuckold that would be so hot for him. I didn't know how to respond to him for this crazy idea of his... so I just said that I will think about it. Any advice should i doit try one time? any couple whit experience that can advice would help Thanks

Find a man that you like, better that it is a friend that you trust to kept secrets. Arrange for him to visit, have a few drinks then get close to him whilst husband watches.. If you turn each other on and strip each other let things progress and when the 3 of you are happy your husband can watch you get fucked.