Needs some advise please

Donahal

Male
I have an obsessed fantasy of sharing my mature wife. I have never really talked with her about my fantasy, however, within the last year, I had my friend who does like her and wants to fuck her come on to her. She is fond of my friend and has been places for hours with him alone. She hugs him and he is able to kiss her neck when she walks him out to leave after visiting. I asked my friend to tell her he wanted her. He texted her and told her he wanted to eat her and has always wanted her. She told me about the text and she seemed a little shocked. I got scared as I did not know what she was thinking and told her I wanted her to fuck my friend. She did not say much about it and seemed mad but soon got over it and she and my friend continue to be close. I truly believe she is interested in the ideal, but I don't know how to accomplish my goal. Recently I had another friend over and before he came she changed her clothes from sweats to a pair of tight yoga pants. My friend sat at a chair at the kitchen table and my wife sat next to him. She moved her chair away from his but turned it facing him as they talked. My wife lifted both legs up onto the seat of the chair and spread her legs as she talked to him. I know he was looking at her pussy and she did not bother moving. The only thing I thought was she was wanting to show him her. I have in the past shown both friends nude pics of my wife and both like what they see. My wife and first friend text and Facebook so do I let them get together themselves or do I find a way to push them together. I believe given an opportunity my wife will fuck him but she has to be in charge.