Your wife is correct. You are unable to sexually satisfy her. You are a cum mop. You need to embrace your role. Your main purpose in the future will be to clean the cum from your wife’s holes left by men who know how to properly fuck her. If you’re lucky she will let you jerk off while you swallow the cum of her lovers. The sooner you accept all this the happier your marriage will be.
My future sounds tragic! Never tasted men's cum & not sure I like the sound of it!

Reactions: owlcuck
My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

Could anyone offer advice? Has anyone been through a similar situation?
You are in this situation because you WANT to be on this situation. If you truly objected you would have left. Your child is not the reason you stay. So accept your new role and then send your wife to me.

Reactions: Slakka
My wife of 10 years who has become increasingly abusive over the past 3 years (during which time i have been banned from sex with her) has just told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced are going on holiday together and she has told me how keen she is to get fucked there. I have asked her to reconsider but she's already bought her ticket and she has told me that I have no input over her decision to go. Her decision was made long ago and i have no choice but to stand back while she does whatever she wants. She has told me that i no longer satisfy her and that I actually caused her to do what she is doing .

She insists that if I can't come to terms with the idea of her living her life as a free woman then that is my problem not hers and even suggested I go for counselling before bursting out laughing with her friend.

When i pleaded with her she told me that I deserve this fate, for being so submissive to her and always giving in to her never ending demands!

She prefers me to accept, that I will soon be a cuckold and need to accept it without 'whining'.

I've never felt so embarrassed as when listening to her explaining to her friends in front of me as to how she can't understand how any woman would put up with such a loser for a husband.
The thought of her in bed with another man using her as a whore fills me with dread.

My self esteem has completely disappeared in the space of 7 days since she told me my fate.

She's not the first woman to cheat on me but I have always been besotted with her and never imagined this could happen. She is stunning, tall slim, blonde huge EE boobs that I thought would only ever be for me. We walk into hotel lobbies and every guy stares at her.

She has a fuckbuddy from before we met who has contacted her several times throughout our relationship. I've previously warded him off and agreed with her that she wouldn't see him, even though that she's made it abundantly clear over the past 18 months that shed like to see him. I'm thinking of offering to her to accept that she starts seeing him again if she drops the holiday idea. I'm even happy to repay her and her friend their airfares. I'm thinking this would be better than her wondering around nightclubs full of drunken young guys all looking to fuck women like her
I have previously when I was younger been to the same island and fucked about 3 married women in a week there so I know fully well exactly goes on there.

if she wants to fuck her ex, she is going to do it with, or without, your approval. you are bargaining from a position of weakness, not strength.

& you are still with her, because.....

Let me fuck her also

Attachments

• 16557970214944743645260256045929.jpg
    16557970214944743645260256045929.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 17
you area wimp & deserve what you get? if this is real, & i have my doubts, why would you want to stay with her.

if it was me, when she got back from her trip, the locks would have been changed & her stuff would be in storage. however, you need to tell her all this before she goes so she can make her own decision, after weighing the consequences.

she would, also, be served divorce papers the next day after she returns.

It's pretty clear to me what kind of man you are, and I think that's what your wife noticed. You like the idea of being deceived and humiliated, but at the same time you make your suffering public just to be even more humiliated. Your wife is just taking advantage of this, in the end she makes you mad, she humiliates you as much as she can and you say it very clearly so that the world will sympathize with you. But she won't leave you because she likes this game too.
First class advice. I always read what you say

Leave her. As other mention and i agree this lifestyle is all about communication and trust and still love between you to. The thing about this lifestyle os for both to be into it. I may only been in this lifestyle for 2 years but i have been with quite a few couples. My opinion its for both of you to enjoy

Leave her. As other mention and i agree this lifestyle is all about communication and trust and still love between you to. The thing about this lifestyle os for both to be into it. I may only been in this lifestyle for 2 years but i have been with quite a few couples. My opinion its for both of you to enjoy
I have moved out of our family home but she's not asked for a divorce. Just refuses any intimate contact and goes on holidays alone. I really don't want to cut ties as I have a lovely little boy. If I obstruct her from having her fun she will ask for a divorce which would make regular contact with my son more difficult
For now I can go with it. I still hope to rekindle our sexual relationship even if this means sharing her with whoever fucks her behind my back.

I have moved out of our family home but she's not asked for a divorce. Just refuses any intimate contact and goes on holidays alone. I really don't want to cut ties as I have a lovely little boy. If I obstruct her from having her fun she will ask for a divorce which would make regular contact with my son more difficult
For now I can go with it. I still hope to rekindle our sexual relationship even if this means sharing her with whoever fucks her behind my back.
Whatever is comfortable for you. Just trying to help out. I have dealt with couples that it didn’t work out with them and being in this lifestyle is sort of rough it needs to be just right. Just trying to help any advice you need welcome to message me. Glad to help

Reactions: Hotmes
Whatever is comfortable for you. Just trying to help out. I have dealt with couples that it didn’t work out with them and being in this lifestyle is sort of rough it needs to be just right. Just trying to help any advice you need welcome to message me. Glad to help
I realise & appreciate this. Thank you. We'll see how things go

Do not put your son into this mess. Abuse is abuse. Divorce is better than the alternative. And think what you are teaching your son about self respect if you continue with this.