Nervous and need advice please

Okay, I’m so nervous and don’t know where to start.
So me and my wife (37 white blonde 127lbs 5’9”) have been talking dirty in bed and have played with the idea of hotwife. We always bring up her friend “Jeff” into it as being the guy who will fuck her.
She knows I’m not a fan of his and knows I feel somewhat jealous when they hang out. He’s a lot older (58 white male, fit excellent shape) and tried asking her to date him before he and I met. Yes, me and my wife were together. He has taken her out to dinners and local functions. I subconsciously want them to have sex. Why? Because it turns me on. I know we love each other. She says she’ll never leave me or be unfaithful. I really would like to know but if they are, I’d hate to ruin what we could potentially have.
So I just keep on with the sex talk and she hasn’t said nothing to prevent it. His name comes up almost every time we fuck. I ask her if she wants to fuck him and she says if I want to. I tell her yes and she tells me, “what if he has a big cock?” Mentally this drives me crazy and she knows this. So she continues to say stuff like, “what if he makes my pussy bigger?” And, “what if he wants to keep fucking me?”
This shit makes me cum way more than before. Like massive pools and long orgasms. She of coarse loves it.
Lately, she has been bringing up going to his house and teasing him. (During sex) And what she can wear. So I secretly ordered her a short skirt, high heels, and a nice top to go with it. I gave it to her last night and she hasn’t said anything til tonight.
Tonight, we were having sex and she asked if that’s what i want her to wear when she goes I’ve to his house. I, of course said yes. She says, “I’m going over to his house tomorrow night to help him clean his house”. I told her to go and come home after to fuck. And then I came hard.
We came out of the bedroom and started doing random stuff and she came out of the room with a bag and set it by the garage side door. Not hiding it, and in plain view, I saw the outfit and the heels. Now my heart is pumping and having racing thoughts. It turned me on but at the same time, trying to have seem clear thinking. I want it to happen. I want her to get ravished but another man.
So why do I feel unsettled, horny, and okay with it all at once? Is it her just playing along? Is it going to possibly happen? Has it happened and I’m just being ok with it? So many questions but ultimately I’m saying to myself, just let her do it, we only live once.
What say you? Thanks

So the outfit you bought her is in the bag? I suppose then she feels it's probably too revealing for her to wear out and she plans on changing at his place?
If she's just playing, it's hot that she would push your buttons like that. If she's not playng, then your sure to have a great time hearing her story.
If it were me I would sneak a small bottle of lube in there with the stuff she packed. Maybe a little note saying, "Just in case he's as big as you thought".

I did a lot of the same sex talk in the bedroom with Elaine. One morning, after she had talked the previous night about how it might be fun to have two men fucking her at the same time, I simply asked her if she wanted me to find a man or did she want to do it. She mumbled something about that was just sex talk and I said "No. You said you might like so we need to find out." She finally said for me set it up. I did and we were in the LS for nearly 30 years

She could be subtlety testing to see if you really can handle it and will be ok. She probably wants to go through with it but is afraid you ultimately will be upset and can’t handle it. I have had fantasized about sharing my wife for over 20 years and it would often enter in our talk during our sexcapades. Early on in our relationship my enthusiasm would fade right after I ejaculated so not sure how it would have gone back then. Having kids put a damper on most of that talk more recently (kids almost out of the house) my enthusiasm does not wain after I finish so I think I could handle it well if it happened now. If only my wife would take the final step.

Any way good luck hope it works out for you both. I look forward to hearing more from you.

She could be playing with you. Just teasing you making you think she is going To wear it.

of course she maybe actually planning on fucking him also.
I thought this too and this morning the bag is on her backseat 😱
She got a txt earlier from him, (phone was on the counter charging) about her helping clean the house tonight. Saw it when I walked past when notification dinged. I got a knot in my throat and got super horny 😆
I’m not sure what this all means. Could simply just be me right? Her just playing along?
Feeling the need to masturbate while she’s in the shower now 😂

So the outfit you bought her is in the bag? I suppose then she feels it's probably too revealing for her to wear out and she plans on changing at his place?
If she's just playing, it's hot that she would push your buttons like that. If she's not playng, then your sure to have a great time hearing her story.
If it were me I would sneak a small bottle of lube in there with the stuff she packed. Maybe a little note saying, "Just in case he's as big as you thought".
ok so I took your advice and ran to CVS and bought a bottle of KY jelly. I threw it on top of her bag with the new outfit. I almost bought some condoms but I’m sure he has some as most single men do.
She’s not able to have kids but just wanted to add it as a “I’m serious” hint.

Keep us posted, this is very hot!
I’m super anxious. She supposed to go over there at 8pm cst. I’m like busting out of my shorts 😂
I’m contemplating on driving by around 9pm to see if the lights are on or off. I would love to see but I don’t wanna seem like a peeping Tom either.
She might just be helping him clean and then I’m really fucked if she tries to make up a story. So maybe it’s best I don’t drive by right?

I’m super anxious. She supposed to go over there at 8pm cst. I’m like busting out of my shorts 😂
I’m contemplating on driving by around 9pm to see if the lights are on or off. I would love to see but I don’t wanna seem like a peeping Tom either.
She might just be helping him clean and then I’m really fucked if she tries to make up a story. So maybe it’s best I don’t drive by right?
I think you should just go with the flow. Tell her you left something for her in the bag. This gives her more knowledge you are good with it.
Send her a text after she leaves saying you hope she has fun.
As her to send updates of the evening so you know when to expect her and how the “cleaning” is going.
Hopefully you have some amazing sex tonight.

I’m on here reading all these awesome stories and makes me hornier and at ease.
Before she heads out, I’ll tell her I left a snack in her bag. That way she looks in it.
She’s outside sunbathing and reading one of her erotic suspense books. While I’m in the house pacing and engorged 😂
She’s been pretty much quiet this afternoon. I wonder if she wonders what I’m thinking or if she’s even thinking about this at all 😳
I’m gonna drive myself into a wall at this rate. I’m going to get off here and relax. Maybe go grab some dinner and cook. Maybe strawberries and chocolate for desert. Yeah, I’m going to the store. I may not be back here til tomorrow but I’ll try to get something in tonight. We shall see.
Either way, I’m still gonna love her and be just as happy.

We lean towards an earlier post that mentioned going with the flow. Based on what you have posted it sounds like you are both ready for this. However, we have to say there is a big difference between fantasy and reality. After the deed is done both of you may experience a change of heart, it will be best if you both communicate openly and honestly after tonight. a loot of emotions involved here. We would add that since you have taken the time to buy a special outfit, used the scenario in sex play you probably are ready. As far as the "size" difference that sounds like a bit of an ego thing for you and we would say do not let that be a road block. if you go further in the lifestyle there will be guys bigger smaller, thicker, longer, etc. The variety should be looked at as a positive thing not a threat to you. Best of luck, look forward to hearing the outcome.

And she just left! 😱
We lean towards an earlier post that mentioned going with the flow. Based on what you have posted it sounds like you are both ready for this. However, we have to say there is a big difference between fantasy and reality. After the deed is done both of you may experience a change of heart, it will be best if you both communicate openly and honestly after tonight. a loot of emotions involved here. We would add that since you have taken the time to buy a special outfit, used the scenario in sex play you probably are ready. As far as the "size" difference that sounds like a bit of an ego thing for you and we would say do not let that be a road block. if you go further in the lifestyle there will be guys bigger smaller, thicker, longer, etc. The variety should be looked at as a positive thing not a threat to you. Best of luck, look forward to hearing the outcome.
The whole size thing was just dirty talk. And I know it’s not a make or break for me. And thanks for the insight, much appreciated

I'd suggest some general reading. I tend to agree with the suggestion that she's 'feeling the water' before proceeding. In the event that she wants to question you more thoroughly, it wouldn't hurt if you could show that you've actually thought through some issues.

Possible sources?

Take care, and as others say -- keep us posted!

I am sorry I did not hop on last night to catch up on this. I would have driven by to see if the bag was still in the car and nothing more.

I would love to read of the outcome!

Reactions: Baddy145