New, scared, excited

jillylondon

Female
Nov 8, 2016
london
Hi I never ever thought I'd be posting in a site like this. My name is Gillian, most call me Jilly. I'm 40 and I'm married. I e always had submissive tendencies, fantasies involving ownership, objectification,humiliation, but my husband Keith (47) was never ever into that. I begged and begged but nothing and so I learnt to bury everything, deny it, live a normal life for sake of the marriage.
Everything was fine except sexually and I couldn't put my finger on it.
3 weeks ago I came home to catch Keith in my bra and stockings masturbating. He tells me after a massive screaming match, that he wants to be called Kelly. I dint know where I am, I've now seen stories on the computer he'd downloaded and he wears my underwear to bed every night.
I now know he's unlikely to be the dominant man I wanted and all my desires are surfacing. I'm all over the place and, without meaning to sound coarse, I'm climaxing several rimes a day just to stop myself going mad.
I found your site today. Can anyone help

Hi I never ever thought I'd be posting in a site like this. My name is Gillian, most call me Jilly. I'm 40 and I'm married. I e always had submissive tendencies, fantasies involving ownership, objectification,humiliation, but my husband Keith (47) was never ever into that. I begged and begged but nothing and so I learnt to bury everything, deny it, live a normal life for sake of the marriage.
Everything was fine except sexually and I couldn't put my finger on it.
3 weeks ago I came home to catch Keith in my bra and stockings masturbating. He tells me after a massive screaming match, that he wants to be called Kelly. I dint know where I am, I've now seen stories on the computer he'd downloaded and he wears my underwear to bed every night.
I now know he's unlikely to be the dominant man I wanted and all my desires are surfacing. I'm all over the place and, without meaning to sound coarse, I'm climaxing several rimes a day just to stop myself going mad.
I found your site today. Can anyone help
i would fuck you silly in front of him

Reactions: Latina wife
Find yourself a bull that will fuck you in front of him. And maybe fuck him too.
Yes. perhaps that's easier than done though. part of me wants to make him pay. another part wants to leave. and yet another part wants to talk him out of being like he is fine this even possible

Ask him if it's OK for you to fuck other men. Then do it but don't let him participate or watch. Don't tell him anything about it either. Let him beg. Then when he can't take anymore denial, bring the man home and have him fuck you right in front of him. And look him in the eyes and tell him how good it feels to finally be fucked b a real man.

Reactions: Latina wife
I don't actually know if I'm strong enough to do any of that. I know that deep down night have a side of me that can be very cruel and I'm having fantasies of totally emasculated him with other guys beingredients present.
I want to be the one who is pretty and attractive and since he started doing this or is should say since I have known I have felt decidedly unfeminine and I hate that. I don't even have the strength to do anything. He shaves his legs and arms now and always wears women's underwear in and out of the hkuse

Listen darling, it's what he wants. He wants you to emasculate and humiliate him. He sending you the signal. And if you really want to have some fun, go out and buy a nice strap-on cock. Bend him over and fuck him with it. You'll feel empowered knowing he's getting his feminine desires taken care of, and you'll still be fucking him, but you'll be in charge, and you'll love it. In fact I'm sure he'll start to beg for it. Give it some thought and tell him you'll take care of his feminine needs.

I don't know. You honestly think he wants me to do that to him? I don't know if I can. I want to make him pay and I feel sexy thinking about how I'd make him squirm and about having a master who'd own both of us but maybe I'm a long way from that

Jilly, go get the strap on and one night before he comes home put on your sexiest lingerie garter belt and stockings with the strap on over it. Wait for him in the bedroom standing up stroking the strap on cock. When he comes in tell him to undress and assume the doggie position on the bed in front of you. Then slowly rub the strap on against his anus and enter him slowly inch by inch until you have it all the way in. Don't forget the lube. Then fuck his ass good. He'll love it, you'll enjoy it and a new chapter in your sexual relationship will be born. He'll beg for it after that. Try it and let us know.

Last edited:
Just remember there is an awesome power in a woman we are stong willed.use this to your advantage.u can be a very dominant woman.just imagine that everything and anything u want from your hubby is all within your grasp.if u do get a strap on.start with oral training.teach him him to suck it,just think.you.ok my little bitch boy suck it ,lick it.now I'm going to let u eat my pussy.you will lick and suck on my pussy,just like u did on my cock.and if u want that strap on again u better please me little bitch boy.or something like that but u get the idea.xoxo