New to the scene white bull in NORTH CAROLINA

EzDuzIt252

Male
Apr 26, 2022
Recently started hanging with this couple. I used to work with her husband a long time ago. He hit me up asking if I could work on his boat. Few weekends go by and before you know it they lead to this, they joke and hint about that. Then one night he asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom with him and his wife after a bottle of liqour. She was eyeballing me like I was prey the whole time, and I end up fucking the hell out of his wife on their bed that night.. She loves it, he loves it just as much. He was the first one to ever call me a bull. He, HE, has already mentioned for me to move in. Just saying hello everyone and telling my intro story. I'M EzDuzIt 252. This has all happened recently also. Threesomes have turned into legit me and her sessions. We've been together 3 times so far and he hasn't cared to participate in the last 2 sessions. Only watching. Very real, very exciting. I enjoy clean and safe sex. I love to see a woman enjoy her fill of cock. Making them cum, squirter, do things they wouldn't normally do. Letting all inhibitions go just to feel the primal feeling of thick wet cock in them and filling them to the brim with cum. I'm a nasty man I know. But i like sex, I think I'm ok at it lol, and I don't understand why people don't talk about it and experiment with it more. I'm a laid back white male in my mid 30s just living life. I work, have my own place, own rides, no criminal background or any bs like that. I'm clean, clean cut, educated, veteran. I just feel like I was kinda pulled into this world and I wanna learn more about it, more about how i can play my part a bit more in the dynamic I've found myself in. I hope everyone has a great day, stay safe, have fun, let loose, and be happy. Love yall.

Attachments

• received_8083447578347745.jpeg
    received_8083447578347745.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220505-101828_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-101828_Samsung Internet.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Recently started hanging with this couple. I used to work with her husband a long time ago. He hit me up asking if I could work on his boat. Few weekends go by and before you know it they lead to this, they joke and hint about that. Then one night he asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom with him and his wife after a bottle of liqour. She was eyeballing me like I was prey the whole time, and I end up fucking the hell out of his wife on their bed that night.. She loves it, he loves it just as much. He was the first one to ever call me a bull. He, HE, has already mentioned for me to move in. Just saying hello everyone and telling my intro story. I'M EzDuzIt 252. This has all happened recently also. Threesomes have turned into legit me and her sessions. We've been together 3 times so far and he hasn't cared to participate in the last 2 sessions. Only watching. Very real, very exciting. I enjoy clean and safe sex. I love to see a woman enjoy her fill of cock. Making them cum, squirter, do things they wouldn't normally do. Letting all inhibitions go just to feel the primal feeling of thick wet cock in them and filling them to the brim with cum. I'm a nasty man I know. But i like sex, I think I'm ok at it lol, and I don't understand why people don't talk about it and experiment with it more. I'm a laid back white male in my mid 30s just living life. I work, have my own place, own rides, no criminal background or any bs like that. I'm clean, clean cut, educated, veteran. I just feel like I was kinda pulled into this world and I wanna learn more about it, more about how i can play my part a bit more in the dynamic I've found myself in. I hope everyone has a great day, stay safe, have fun, let loose, and be happy. Love yall.
Nice

…Then one night he asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom with him and his wife…and I end up fucking the hell out of his wife on their bed that night…She loves it, he loves it just as much. Threesomes have turned into legit me and her sessions. We've been together 3 times so far and he hasn't cared to participate in the last 2 sessions. Only watching. Very real, very exciting.
Gotta say I can kinda see how it ended up going that way😏 Good for you…but definitely one very lucky couple too!

Last edited: