Votes: 7 77.8%
  • wives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amateur

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All

Thanks for your comments and compliments its encouraging so far. Please do nott hold back jest let me now what you see and think, in fact and I hesitate to say " what would you like to do to me " I hope I do not regret that. heheheh

Enjoy and. Thanks. Mrs J
amazing love to see u in action playing

Hi All

Thanks for your comments and compliments its encouraging so far. Please do nott hold back jest let me now what you see and think, in fact and I hesitate to say " what would you like to do to me " I hope I do not regret that. heheheh

Enjoy and. Thanks. Mrs J
Mmm 😍 slip you out of that to start 😈 then enjoy your girls and all your holes 😈 💋

Hi All

Enjoy and. Thanks. Mrs J
Pretty woman

Hi All

Enjoy and. Thanks. Mrs J
Mmmmmmmmm so juicy and creamy

Reactions: baakxxl
Hi All

Enjoy and. Thanks. Mrs J
Very hot

Wife Fourth day
Hi Well thanks to all who took the time to even send me their photos, I wasn't expecting that but its a nice way of saying hello, Lets see what this photo brings and your comments are much appreciated.

Attachments

• B961D2E3-8F72-4868-AC8D-88B7F9A8DBAF.JPG
    B961D2E3-8F72-4868-AC8D-88B7F9A8DBAF.JPG
    659.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:
Wife Fifth Day
Hi Well not sure what to say now was hoping for a bit more attention and the comments are well a bit slow, maybe there is just not enough people using this site or which would be horrible Im not that attractive. Time will the I give my self a month and then review !!!

Attachments

• wxct.jpg
    wxct.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Well not sure what to say now was hoping for a bit more attention and the comments are well a bit slow, maybe there is just not enough people using this site or which would be horrible Im not that attractive. Time will the I give my self a month and then review !!!
Nice!!

Very nice!