Votes: 7 77.8%
  • wives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amateur

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Wife Showing
I have just decided to change my life and want to see what kind of person will I attract. Please be gentle with your comment as I am new to this sort of fun. I will use different hair styles and clothes to cover my identity
Hot 🔥

Hi Well it all kicked of yesterday have so many like's and love remarks it was amazing. It would Bbe nice if you now told me if your single or married also a few private messages other than a like would be so interesting to read. I might even end up chatting to one or two of you if your msg's are nice.
That’s hot A panty shot

Wife Fifth Day
Hi Well not sure what to say now was hoping for a bit more attention and the comments are well a bit slow, maybe there is just not enough people using this site or which would be horrible Im not that attractive. Time will the I give my self a month and then review !!!
Hey I think your very attractive

Wife Fifth Day
Hi Well not sure what to say now was hoping for a bit more attention and the comments are well a bit slow, maybe there is just not enough people using this site or which would be horrible Im not that attractive. Time will the I give my self a month and then review !!!
I would love to go down on you

Wish I was playing with that sexy ass fingering her wet pussy
New Wife Showing
I have just decided to change my life and want to see what kind of person will I attract. Please be gentle with your comment as I am new to this sort of fun. I will use different hair styles and clothes to cover my identity

Wife Fifth Day
Nice yummy ass