New x 3

I confessed this fantasy to my sexy Ms. Phoenix and she’s slowly been more and more excited about us exploring this together and it bringing us closer and making us more wild. I’m so excited to watch her suck off another guy. We are hoping to have her chat with other guys in here and see where things go...

pet to Ms. Phoenix

I confessed this fantasy to my sexy Ms. Phoenix and she’s slowly been more and more excited about us exploring this together and it bringing us closer and making us more wild. I’m so excited to watch her suck off another guy. We are hoping to have her chat with other guys in here and see where things go...

pet to Ms. Phoenix
I would chat with you and your wife

Thank you for the introduction and helping me past my shyness and insecurity with this new adventure. While at times overwhelming, it has been fun. Knight and I have gone our separate ways. But if anyone doesn’t mind a single female...and especially if you happen to be in the north Midwest... well you know where to find me.

Reactions: Sigp220
Thank you for the introduction and helping me past my shyness and insecurity with this new adventure. While at times overwhelming, it has been fun. Knight and I have gone our separate ways. But if anyone doesn’t mind a single female...and especially if you happen to be in the north Midwest... well you know where to find me.
Hey we can chat

Reactions: PhoenixKnight