New Year’s Eve Post Visitors

So New Year’s has come and gone and I had really think about if what I was feeling was messed up. I’ll take you guys opinion, just don’t be rude or have an attitude.

So, the woman I am separated from got in touch with me last Thursday to see if I was going out for New Year’s Eve in New Orleans and if she could tag along to kind of hangout. So I agreed and I got a room for the night, now while we’re out she suggested that we stop in at Colette’s and I agreed with the idea (our second trip). Now this is where I feel disappointed and let down, we walked around and kind of checked out the scene and when started doing our business I became very uncomfortable because I felt like we were sneaking around in an atmosphere where either it’s ok or kind of promoted to have fun. I just didn’t feel right and I felt like I was doing something wrong.

I just feel like I was cheated out of having a really good time and experience. I know I’m order to do something like this she has to feel comfortable, however I hate to be put into that atmosphere if I have to wait on someone else. I could be an asshole for it or at least I feel like it. Please let me know what you think