Newb here

Hi everyone! Well I’ll start by saying I’m a 42 yo Hispanic male w/ a very beautiful 35 yo white female. She’s very conservative in bed but has had a lot of sex. Mostly just quickies or one-night-stands from my understanding.
I’ve been like wanting to talk to her about being a hot wife but I’m somewhat scared of risks. Like her doing it without me more than anything, even though it will eventually be a part of the lifestyle I’m sure. I wouldn’t mind it as we progressed obviously. I want to break the ice and see what she thinks about the topic. I know she fits the bill as far as being extremely hot and she has some amazing wet pussy! Like very creamy wet! It drives me insane knowing she could blow someone’s mind with it! I fantasize about it daily. I know she’s been with a lot of men from our talks. It turns me on obviously but I won’t tell her. Why? Not knowing if she’ll think differently of me. But on the same token, I know she’s had a lot of sex so she should be ok with that subject right?
She’s constantly talking about big cocks, more about bbc. She’s slept with a couple of black guys so I know that wouldn’t be an issue. I’m about 6.5” so about average. I know she could take much more than me and I feel like she’s not fully satisfied. I don’t want to deny her any sexual satisfaction whatsoever.
I want to start with buying a big black dildo and have fun with her and see if that helps break the ice. I’m confident in our love for each other & I feel we can do it. If it fails, well lesson learned right? Anyways, I’m willing to risk it bcuz I don’t wanna hold back nor do I want her to. I know she could satisfy a huge cock without a doubt and it drives me nuts! Is that normal?! Lol!
I can picture her doing it and me recording it. Well at least I hope it plays out that way. I’d love to see her cream a bbc. I wouldn’t mind another race but ideally bbc turns me on more mentally.
So I figured if it all goes well with the sex and the follow up talk, we could proceed with doing it right. The easy way would be her white guy friend she hangs out with. He’s wanted her for many years. He’s a lot older, late 50’s, and he would be a good candidate but then there’s the privacy issue. I don’t know if he would keep it to himself or blab to our friends. I know he wants her bad, he does everything for her otherwise. He drives her places when needed and brings her to appts while I’m at work. I know they don’t mess around bcuz we have an agreement. That’s, if one of us decides to cheat, to break it off so nobody gets hurt. And I trust her 100%. No red flags and she’s always been honest with me which I feel feel we are strong. I consider cheating when one person decides to have sex without consent. So it’s open ended for a good reason. Trust is huge right?
So back to the friend. He could be the first to play a part but she may not want that. I know she likes attention from him but I think it’s more of a dominant role bcuz he’s really submissive to everyone. I think she likes the attention of having like a lost puppy follow her around. She’s been to his house on a few occasions to help clean his house. His mother & sister live there too. He takes care of them due to medical issues. But they stay in their rooms about 95% of the time. When she goes to clean, she wears some really small shorts, no panties, & her ass hangs out by a mile. Like wearing lingerie. I love it! I don’t say a word. I bring her there and see him stare at her ass. She then proceeds to clean on all fours with her ass pushed out you can see her lips just pushing out not to add she has a wet spot. I know she’s aware of it, at least I think & hope so. I feel she gets wet or how else do you explain it. He stands there and talks to her while cleaning and I see him looking very hard at her ass. It turns me on so much. I know he masturbates to her a lot. If not, there’s something wrong bcuz I would.
I do know her sister had seen him naked one day by accident and said he was very big. Could that be what she’s trying to do and I’m just not picking it up? I mean there’s a few things that make me feel she’s trying to say something or could I be having wishful thinking here?
Another episode was, she has an older black friend (she’s friends with many older men), who she talks to on the phone and they flirt often. I over heard (speaker phone, she though I was asleep) him talking about how he would love to see her in a bathing suit and she replied, well I look good in it but better naked and laughed it off. Then he said, “damn girl, I just got hard as fuck!”.. she laughs and says “well my hubby wouldn’t like that.”.. And he asked for some nude pics of her as I got up to go to the bathroom and I swear she was rubbing her pussy but saw me and stopped. I was gonna ask her about it but I froze all the while having got hard. I wanted to ask her about but I feel she may be defensive somewhat. I don’t want that in our lives.
There’s been a few times where our guy friends would come over and she’s have her legs open and see the side of her lip as bright as day. Like there no way they didn’t see that. I don’t mind that at all. I know she’s hot, attractive, and mine. Besides she pursued me and never gave up trying. And we’ve been together for 12 yrs now.
I know I’ve come out with a lot as an intro but I’m seriously bursting at the seams and I had to talk about it. I feel 100% like it has to come out or else I’m gonna loose my mind. I don’t wanna lose her if she’s not going for it or open to it and thinks I’m weird all of a sudden. We have good sex but I feel she needs more and I would give it to her. I’m satisfied being with her even if it doesn’t play out. I just wanna have the conversation. I feel like she wants to have sex with older men honestly which I don’t care.. I’m just wanting the privacy and not some idiot going about expressing how our sexual life is.
What advice do y’all have for me? All advice welcomed. I really wanna hear from experiences like mine.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: GivingGood