Newbies from WI

Not sure where to begin, so I guess last summer, is the best place to start.

We were having marital problems. Pretty close to divorce. Kids were grown and out of the house. Our sex life was on life support.

I suggested counseling and she agreed, hesitantly. By the end of summer, things started to turn around. Or so I thought.
She started a new job and seemed to be happier. Our sex life was still non existent though.

Besides couple counseling, she was also seeing a therapist separately.
So, I assumed that was the difference.
I soon found out that that had nothing to do with it. Her new job was in a office with one other female in a large warehouse that was overwhelming male.
And they took notice of my wife.

We were having marital problems. Pretty close to divorce. Kids were grown and out of the house. Our sex life was on life support.

I suggested counseling and she agreed, hesitantly. By the end of summer, things started to turn around. Or so I thought.
She started a new job and seemed to be happier. Our sex life was still non existent though.

I soon found out that that had nothing to do with it. Her new job was in a office with one other female in a large warehouse that was overwhelming male.
Wisconsin here

I should take a step back and describe an event that happened about 25 years ago. Not long after we got married. I had found out through a relative something about her past that had nothing to do with infidelity. Her sister asked me not to let her know. So, I kept quiet and forgot about it. Unfortunately, at some point she found out that I knew (it was more of a family secret).
One night, she was out with friends and, after a few drinks, got it in her head that I would someday use this information against her. Long story short, she found a sympathetic ear with some stranger at the bar and went home with him.
Her friend called me and, after a few hours, she answered her phone. After a confusing exchange, she hung up and turned off her phone. Or so I thought. Her phone had actually died mid conversation. She called me about an hour later on this guy's home phone and told me she wasn't sure what she wanted to do (we didn't have kids yet)
Fortunately for me, caller id was a new thing and i was able to track down where she was.
I called back, he answered. All I said was, "I know where you are and I'm coming for my wife."
When I got there, he answered the door, let ne in. No words were exchanged as she came down the stairs.
She was obviously freshly showered (hair was still wet) and her clothes were newly washed.
It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened....

I should take a step back and describe an event that happened about 25 years ago. Not long after we got married. I had found out through a relative something about her past that had nothing to do with infidelity. Her sister asked me not to let her know. So, I kept quiet and forgot about it. Unfortunately, at some point she found out that I knew (it was more of a family secret).
One night, she was out with friends and, after a few drinks, got it in her head that I would someday use this information against her. Long story short, she found a sympathetic ear with some stranger at the bar and went home with him.
Her friend called me and, after a few hours, she answered her phone. After a confusing exchange, she hung up and turned off her phone. Or so I thought. Her phone had actually died mid conversation. She called me about an hour later on this guy's home phone and told me she wasn't sure what she wanted to do (we didn't have kids yet)
Fortunately for me, caller id was a new thing and i was able to track down where she was.
I called back, he answered. All I said was, "I know where you are and I'm coming for my wife."
When I got there, he answered the door, let ne in. No words were exchanged as she came down the stairs.
She was obviously freshly showered (hair was still wet) and her clothes were newly washed.
And the rest is history .. lol..

So what now? Reinvigorate your sex life with some fresh partners?

She has developed a relationship with a boyfriend now. She only has sex with him.
We stay married for the stability. He is alot of things but, stable and responsible aren't two of them.
She will stay with him two or three weekends a month. Sometimes they go out and he will stay overnight here.
I don't get to watch (with their knowledge). I have snuck a few peeks. But I definitely hear them when he stays over.
I think she's warming up to the idea of letting me watch. I know he's into the humiliation aspect of this.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
She's spending this weekend at his place.
She got a chastity lock for me to try on me while she's gone. She read some place it helps cuckold concentrate better on their housework.
Anyone else locked up? What's that experience like?