No longer his reluctant hotwife

My hubby was/is pretty blunt however he did come up with this-
"I had a dream last night that I was watching you have sex with another man, and it was arousing for me to watch you being so thoroughly satisfied."
If you do this while having sex and she is cummings it'll work better.
You can also just bring up the topic that "Did you know the most popular fantasy is hotwifing?"
Actually none of these worked on me once I found out it involved cheating, so let your wife know right off that it would be fun to just roleplay being a hotwife. The best way was just to follow this one book and doing the challenges each night which were fun to try. It was like doing a fun game. Before I knew it, I was doing hotwife things and now I'm cuckolding my hubby.

"I had a dream last night that I was watching you have sex with another man, and it was arousing for me to watch you being so thoroughly satisfied."
You can also just bring up the topic that "Did you know the most popular fantasy is hotwifing?"
Actually none of these worked on me once I found out it involved cheating, so let your wife know right off that it would be fun to just roleplay being a hotwife. The best way was just to follow this one book and doing the challenges each night which were fun to try. It was like doing a fun game. Before I knew it, I was doing hotwife things and now I'm cuckolding my hubby.
What’s your dare for today?

Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife
Just trying to stay up to date on your journey.
You're cucking him in roleplay only right?

Reactions: vixen with cuck
Just trying to stay up to date on your journey.
You're cucking him in roleplay only right?
Well...... technically yes, I'm cucking him in roleplay only because there isn't a real bull present..... but my hubby may think differently when he is performing cleanup duties eating his own spunk, while I tell him about how much I enjoy watching him eat my lover's cum from my dripping pussy.
He is a macho no-humiliation type guy in real life, but when it comes to role-playing I can make him do just about anything I want. In the future he'll be sampling his cum not just from my freshly fucked pussy but from the tip of a sloppy dildo also.... but that's yet to cum.

What’s your dare for today?
Before we started this journey I couldn't imagine my hubby masturbating infront of me. I would have wondered what got into his head if he did (however to be fair, he did often ask me to cum for him using g my Hatachi wand, which I did) so when I picked this one dare out early in our role-playing I wasn't sure how it would go.
Now it's one of my favorite go to asks for my hubby to do for me.20220716_182825.jpg

Before we started this journey I couldn't imagine my hubby masturbating infront of me. I would have wondered what got into his head if he did (however to be fair, he did often ask me to cum for him using g my Hatachi wand, which I did) so when I picked this one dare out early in our role-playing I wasn't sure how it would go.
Now it's one of my favorite go to asks for my hubby to do for me.View attachment 903053
Has he done it yet today?

I wish i could. My wife probably wouldnt get it.
I’m with chiefmac, my wife was way vanilla and wanted nothing to do with hotwifing and I tried all these websites and books until I realized it was the cheating part that bugged her so much. Cheating-with permission- is hotwifing but even that is too far of a leap for my wife. A great compromise is for my wife to role play being a hotwife while I get to be both the bull and husband watching and reclaiming. I’m loving it.

Well...... technically yes, I'm cucking him in roleplay only because there isn't a real bull present..... but my hubby may think differently when he is performing cleanup duties eating his own spunk, while I tell him about how much I enjoy watching him eat my lover's cum from my dripping pussy.
He is a macho no-humiliation type guy in real life, but when it comes to role-playing I can make him do just about anything I want. In the future he'll be sampling his cum not just from my freshly fucked pussy but from the tip of a sloppy dildo also.... but that's yet to cum.
That is awesome My has made me eat my own “spunk “ from her pussy you ate on your way to great fun

BTW, when you DO cuckold your hubby, make sure your lover cums in you and you put your panties back on to keep asuch as the deposited cum in you. The reason for this is:
1) The cum will make your walls puff up (The body does this to hold it in) and it will thicken your mixed juices.
2) It will make you horny, so will want more action shortly. Good timing for hubby to take you back.
3) Sloppy 2nd are amazing for you man when he takes you back. You will be tight as a glove but silky and smooth, he'll be able to plunge in a single stroke balls deep, and give you deep satisfaction of the feeling.. Just make sure you don't let him come in you until he eats you out, clean up. That way he'll have the full desire to go down on you. Them ride him to his own climax, after his climax put him on his back straddle him 69 suck on his cock and make sure he eats you out a second time. At this point since he's already taking another man's cum, he'll be more inclined to do it a second time after he cums.

Happy to provide more insights to you.

Attachments

• IMG-20150105-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150105-WA0000.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 208
True! I have some fantastic orgasms like this.
Hi Mirella, so that's what it looks like when a stud offers to "rearrange my guts?" Never had anything real like that - not by a long shot - but even going slow and gentle with my jumbo xl realistic silicone buddy I can't squeeze him in there too far. I've been sent some real whopper dick picks that remind me of that Top Gun song "Take My Breath Away".

This is where a skilled lover knows how to change angles and positioning to maximize depth and your pleasure with little discomfort till you accommodate, your body will also through excitement change the position of your uterus so glancing blows of the cervix occurs on every stroke, cervix organism is even stronger than clitoris.
Doing it 90 deg scissor style is the best way to do this.

• Wow
Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife
This is where a skilled lover knows how to change angles and positioning to maximize depth and your pleasure with little discomfort till you accommodate, your body will also through excitement change the position of your uterus so glancing blows of the cervix occurs on every stroke, cervix organism is even stronger than clitoris.
Doing it 90 deg scissor style is the best way to do this.
I think she knows what angles and depths are pleasurable with her toy better than any lover ever would. Not every woman is a size queen. Some women say cervix strikes, glancing or otherwise, are very painful.

Reactions: hotratz and Garrett
I think she knows what angles and depths are pleasurable with her toy better than any lover ever would. Not every woman is a size queen. Some women say cervix strikes, glancing or otherwise, are very painful.
My wife hates it when I hit her cervix. All my ex's as well. They did enjoy the bareback and my delicious load in their pussies.

Hi Mirella, so that's what it looks like when a stud offers to "rearrange my guts?" Never had anything real like that - not by a long shot - but even going slow and gentle with my jumbo xl realistic silicone buddy I can't squeeze him in there too far. I've been sent some real whopper dick picks that remind me of that Top Gun song "Take My Breath Away".
I love how everyone says "do this... do that".
How about: "Do you!"
Thank you so much for taking us along on your ride. I really enjoy your writing and look forward to your updates. I can only imagine the grin on hubby's face when you're on his mind while he's at work.