No longer his reluctant hotwife

That's one of the things that I LOVE about the ebook, The Faithful Hotwife. It presents itself as a guide for the reluctant hotwife to enjoy indulging her hubbies fetish while not running the risks involved in going out and meeting strange men for sex, but by the time you get to the part about the benefits and the challenges, you realize the wife is being put in some pretty risque situations where engaging in sex with other men is a very short step. At the very least, the challenges demonstrate to the wife that A, the husband is actually ready for this. And B. the wife has a ton of benefits and can really attract other men. All while presenting itself from a female perspective that lets her guard down.
My wife and I are currently reading the book together. We are at the point where it begins to describe the benefits of the lifestyle and details the challenges. Actually I am reading it to her as it's become a prelude to our sex play. It gets very hot when we can discuss what I've just read and incorporate it into our play. It's slow going so far as our schedules only allow for a once a week play time, but I've been playing the long game for a while now and my patience is infinate.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
This is a great thread. The wife and I roleplay a lot and this really excites her. She is like you NEWBIEHotwife, just not sure she can go thru with full on fucking a stranger part yet. We have played with another couple and it was hers and her friend's idea to tease her friend's husband and I and get us all playing in the same room and see what happens. Well it was a blast and our first time playing with another couple. I asked her to suck the other guy's cock while her friend was goin down on her, and she had no problem with that, which was great BTW!! Lots of oral all the way around, but the fucking part was kind of a line we didnt cross yet. We will probably end up there, and if that happens then the hotwife stuff may progress....I HOPE!!! Thanks for the tip on the BOOK!!!

P.S. Wife is 51 and Im 57. She is incredibly Sexy!! This is also both of our 2nd marriages. Weve been married 8 years, and she also never tried toys before us :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING THIS!!!

This is a great thread. The wife and I roleplay a lot and this really excites her. She is like you NEWBIEHotwife, just not sure she can go thru with full on fucking a stranger part yet. We have played with another couple and it was hers and her friend's idea to tease her friend's husband and I and get us all playing in the same room and see what happens. Well it was a blast and our first time playing with another couple. I asked her to suck the other guy's cock while her friend was goin down on her, and she had no problem with that, which was great BTW!! Lots of oral all the way around, but the fucking part was kind of a line we didnt cross yet. We will probably end up there, and if that happens then the hotwife stuff may progress....I HOPE!!! Thanks for the tip on the BOOK!!!

P.S. Wife is 51 and Im 57. She is incredibly Sexy!! This is also both of our 2nd marriages. Weve been married 8 years, and she also never tried toys before us :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING THIS!!!
We're enjoying this journey and glad to hear others are about in the same boat we are in.
Not sure which one of us is enjoying this more, but I've noticed that my hubby is much more attentive to me during the day after he performes a few tasks for me... especially if I remind him how well he cleaned me up that morning.
Hope to hear more about your progress.

We're enjoying this journey and glad to hear others are about in the same boat we are in.
Not sure which one of us is enjoying this more, but I've noticed that my hubby is much more attentive to me during the day after he performes a few tasks for me... especially if I remind him how well he cleaned me up that morning.
Hope to hear more about your progress.
Ita Amazing what us Men will do for our women when they give us goodies LOL!!! I will keep you posted. :)

Reactions: Blxx
So much has happened on my (our) journey of me becoming a hotwife for my hubby, and up until now we have just pretty much stayed in the boundries of role-playing, but I'm starting to stretch the limits just a little and my husband is loving it... at least he is very encouraging when I share with him some of my fantasies about men I've met while I'm out and about, and we're at the point where he's not sure if I'm still in fantasy mode or flrirting about a bit more.
I do enjoy the attention I'm getting from other men, and I'm finding that this is a learned trait that initially didnt come easy or naturally to me.
I've gotten quite a few D pics from this site, and I share them with my hubby and describe what I could do with some of those cocks.... driving him crazy, but that's the fun in it, and he did ask for it.

Hi Newbie,
I just PM'ed you with a pic I hope you enjoy.
I stumbled upon this thread a few weeks ago and was interested in the book that everyone here is talking about, so I went ahead and got a copy of Amazon. Glad I did. My wife usually, well never, likes any of these info or self-help books regarding sex, but this one we read together and it generated a bunch of conversations with her mostly saying "Really, is that true? You guys really feel this way?" Thank God, she now knows that I'm not some sort of unque pervert - I'm just like the rest of you guys LOL.
I'm actually writing to ask if there were any of the book's challenges that you felt uncomfortable with, and if you did, how did you handle those? We skipped ahead a few chapters to see some of the advanced challenges, and my wife said she didnt think she could do some of those things to me. Ironically, I have no problems with her doing any of those to me, in fact, yeah bring it on.
thank you for your post and your ideas you shared with all the wives out there.