No longer his reluctant hotwife

My wife hates it when I hit her cervix. All my ex's as well. They did enjoy the bareback and my delicious load in their pussies.
Garrett & ChiefMac,
To put in man's terms each car drives in the same overall manor, but each are different (GT2 vs LX) just like women. What is key for a man is to lessen to the woman's feedback just like a car talks back to it's driver (if they know to listen) again the same with a woman. But +80% of the ladies that I have done that too have gone GaGa over it, and I'm well appreciated by the circle of ladies / couples we play with. (LoL when dating my wife she said "how and what are you doing to me... OMG don't stop) but each needsto be done a little differently. Hitting the cervix directly is the fastest way to have a women kick you off and close her legs, and that is not what we want.. That is why I recommend 90° scissors position as it lets you the man control angle and attitude of delivery. When I said glancing you are side stroking it not hiring it and while penetrating the posterior fornix. Also there are 5 spots that create big-O's on a woman, if you can stimulate 3-4 of the 5 all at the same time she will begg for your cock.
Ask mirella.hango (an experienced woman) for her feedback.
Anyways wish you good discoveries.

Hi Mirella, so that's what it looks like when a stud offers to "rearrange my guts?" Never had anything real like that - not by a long shot - but even going slow and gentle with my jumbo xl realistic silicone buddy I can't squeeze him in there too far. I've been sent some real whopper dick picks that remind me of that Top Gun song "Take My Breath Away".
What did I tell you?
I love your attitude and the way you can be light-hearted about this thing. Whether you go through getting a Bull or just keep it fantasy play with hubby, I predict you'll have a great time. Your husband is a very lucky man.

I love how everyone says "do this... do that".
How about: "Do you!"
Thank you so much for taking us along on your ride. I really enjoy your writing and look forward to your updates. I can only imagine the grin on hubby's face when you're on his mind while he's at work.
(y)

after my wife passed,, my son & DIL were cleaning out her closet & found about 40 pair of heels. she loved high heels.

i remember taking her shoe shopping at the mall. she had three favorite brands, 9 West was on of them. i can't remember the other two.

fun times

Well...... technically yes, I'm cucking him in roleplay only because there isn't a real bull present..... but my hubby may think differently when he is performing cleanup duties eating his own spunk, while I tell him about how much I enjoy watching him eat my lover's cum from my dripping pussy.
He is a macho no-humiliation type guy in real life, but when it comes to role-playing I can make him do just about anything I want. In the future he'll be sampling his cum not just from my freshly fucked pussy but from the tip of a sloppy dildo also.... but that's yet to cum.
My wife recently made me clean my cum out of her pussy. She says from now on it will be a regular thing from in/on her pussy or from between her ass cheeks.

Also to give some insight as to why BBC or BWC are desirable for women. Something to consider in your search.
Great pic. Cumming deep while keeping your cock still fills the sack seen here around the head should trap the load once you pull out. When the cervix relaxes back it draws the load into it like sucking on a straw.

Congratulations! You guys must be having a blast. I wish i could get my wife to take some baby steps down this path.
We're still going strong.... and he's turned on with our fantasy role playing as much as I am. We've done almost all the challenges from the hotwife challenges book so I'm making up more as I get ideas from these forums.

We're still in the role-playing phase, but let's just say we're pushing and maybe bluring the lines just a bit.
We, or I should say I have ramped up my open public flirting with men in front of my hubby.
The best is when I made my hubby pay for a young stud pickleball coach to help improve my game. I get to wear short tennis dresses and usually make my hubby stay in the car so as to let his imagination run a bit. Once when I knew my hubby was watching i got the coach to rub out a lower back strain I seemed to develop. Lol. When i get back in the car usually slip my panties off and show my hubby how that big Cock spread my pussy lips while he jerks off on my panties right in the parking lot. I always make him clean himself off with the crotch of my panties because I later taunt him by showing him the stained panties and make up a story about how that's my lover's cum while i rub it in his lips. The more he resists the more I know he likes it.

We're still in the role-playing phase, but let's just say we're pushing and maybe bluring the lines just a bit.
We, or I should say I have ramped up my open public flirting with men in front of my hubby.
The best is when I made my hubby pay for a young stud pickleball coach to help improve my game. I get to wear short tennis dresses and usually make my hubby stay in the car so as to let his imagination run a bit. Once when I knew my hubby was watching i got the coach to rub out a lower back strain I seemed to develop. Lol. When i get back in the car usually slip my panties off and show my hubby how that big Cock spread my pussy lips while he jerks off on my panties right in the parking lot. I always make him clean himself off with the crotch of my panties because I later taunt him by showing him the stained panties and make up a story about how that's my lover's cum while i rub it in his lips. The more he resists the more I know he likes it.
You are so close to hoping on a cock.

• Wow
Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife