No Rules Couples

Jwylde

Who here has a "no rules" policy, where it's common to see her treating your friends just the same as she treats her husband? Dating, tongue kissing, public display of affection, holding hands, embracing, unprotected fucking, sleeping together, etc?

My woman and I have only 1 rule, and that rule is that there will be no rules whatsoever.

We don’t really have rules. The exception being that whatever we do we try to be fairly discrete about it. There are people in our life who know about some of the things we do (but one who knows about everything) and people who have no idea because that’s our choice and it makes for a much easier life. When we‘re away from home we can be more relaxed about even this so context is important too.
Lynn x

Who here has a "no rules" policy, where it's common to see her treating your friends just the same as she treats her husband? Dating, tongue kissing, public display of affection, holding hands, embracing, unprotected fucking, sleeping together, etc?

My woman and I have only 1 rule, and that rule is that there will be no rules whatsoever.
Basically yes. The only two rules as such she wanted agreement on was no limits on who she saw, and no condoms as she wants natural sex with others. So basically two rules to say they are none. I know she always French kisses, shows affection and has unprotected sex. She has slept over on some occasions but generally not.

Anyone that believes there is any rule BESIDES your 1 rule is either kidding themselves, or being lied to. We proved that LONG ago!! J (the wife)

Reactions: NMlover and 575Cuck
We started out with some silly rules, so silly I can only remember one...that she doesnt play alone. That ended pretty quickly when I let her do it once, and saw on the video she took that she was so much more open, sexy, and naughty without me there. That ended that rule...she even spent 3 days and 2 nights in another city with her regular bbc...acting like a married couple which was really hot...

When we first entered the Lifestyle, we discussed everything and set some "rules" that we agreed to follow and abide by. One of our rules was that we would do everything together and never play alone with anyone without the other being present. Another rule was that condoms and safe sex be maintained at all times. We had many others, but these two seemed to be the first rules on our list.

My wife had already been with my lifelong best friend several times, but we decided to check out the social side of the LIfestyle with other couples and found a house party online to visit. Roughly an hour into the party, I had lost my wife in the crowd. It was two hours before she returned, and she was a mess, hair all wild, cum in her hair, on her face, and filling her pussy.

She told me a super "cute" guy asked her to go upstairs with him and then asked if he could bring two of his buddies with him to make out with her. Her clothes came off quickly, and all three guys fucked her bareback and deposited their loads into her. That was as far as our "rules" went, and today, our only rules are 1, It is all about her and her pleasure, 2. She can do anything she wants without my knowledge or consent, and 3. I am not allowed to play with other women.

only 2 rules we had were, if someone was visiting her at home, she had to let me know & then call me when he left. i just needed to know she was safe.

also, if they went out, i needed to know where she was.

Reactions: NMlover and 575Cuck

That’s wild, sounds fun but not for us.

Our fun happened after some mild drinking with a guy we know. Wife and I had never talked about anything like this. First time happened suddenly, was not planned at all and was over quick, about 4 minutes.
Wife cried after, we had weird feelings, lots of remorse, I was kinda pissed (at myself for letting it happen). But we had fantastic sex for 2 weeks after.
Each time we did it was easier. Now we're very comfy with him, we do it 2 - 3 times a month.
We never had any rules but nothing crazy happens. They do everything a normal couple would do in bed, kiss, makeout, no condoms, anal. He definitely gets more sex time with her when he visits but I get all I can handle too.
We only do this with him, none of our friends know and we don't want then to find out.
Its fun stuff.