Nobody on this site is real

Ya a male signing up is real bit people that actually live the lifestyle? Or when someone says they a woman or a couple? Absolutely not. Reason being, I can fly out same day and fuck any women do it all the time, but seems when rubber hits the road when a woman has to be proven to exist they just dissappear, or the account deactivates. Hmmmm

Reactions: Thickhammer22
Why ? Is it that you have someone that thinks they can speak for everyone else... When it's not your place to say . I joined here to be a part of this group on the hopes of finding someone with the same interests ,and curiosities. If I found someone willing enough to be open with isn't that left to me to decide ? It's guys like you that tear down everyone else because your needs aren't being meet , so who's the fake ??? If you don't like it here leave it to the ones that have enough respect to be considerate enough to see for themselves what's real and not real ... In my opinion and it's just mine I don't think you belong on this site as it's really not for losers

• Dislike
Why ? Is it that you have someone that thinks they can speak for everyone else... When it's not your place to say . I joined here to be a part of this group on the hopes of finding someone with the same interests ,and curiosities. If I found someone willing enough to be open with isn't that left to me to decide ? It's guys like you that tear down everyone else because your needs aren't being meet , so who's the fake ??? If you don't like it here leave it to the ones that have enough respect to be considerate enough to see for themselves what's real and not real ... In my opinion and it's just mine I don't think you belong on this site as it's really not for losers
If if if I dgaf I've had 8 wives I've owned in my live i could care less about some fence sitting crap. When you join a community of something that should be fantastic and real and you bullshit it up ya ppl get annoyed

If if if I dgaf I've had 8 wives I've owned in my live i could care less about some fence sitting crap. When you join a community of something that should be fantastic and real and you bullshit it up ya ppl get annoyed
You don't know the first thing about me .... So watch what you say ! You owned 8 wives , sounds like your bragging or is that some twisted fantasy in your head ? Who's fake now huh ... Fucking loser with a capital "L " fucking jack ass

Sure that's why nothing identifying is showing dude I can go2 a fat site download 8 pics post it here and say it's my wife to. Just go om fetlife and download a few pics and crop and blur the face. Other community sites have warned of this shit wake up
Your nothing but a scum bag that hasn't had his way !!! Leave the rest of us in peace ...

In a time of lies speaking the truth is a revolutionary act
Ok man, do you actually think you're doing something life changing that'll fix the fakes being on this site? You're literally just whining, probably because you're hitting people up and they're not responding. Maybe this bitch attitude of yours is what's driving them to not respond, rather than them being fake. Neither my wife nor I would wanna meet/chat/anything with someone as childish as you

• Dislike
Ok man, do you actually think you're doing something life changing that'll fix the fakes being on this site? You're literally just whining, probably because you're hitting people up and they're not responding. Maybe this bitch attitude of yours is what's driving them to not respond, rather than them being fake. Neither my wife nor I would wanna meet/chat/anything with someone as childish as you
Again no proof you have a wife and arnt larping. Shaming losing is what humans have done for all of existence.