Nosey neighbors

miacpl30

Couple
So we are very experienced in lifestyle and really enjoy separate play now with another couple who are our besties. We Like threesomes when one is of town etc. we have also done solo mf play with other partner.

Later this week mrs is having solo fun with other male from cpl after work while spouse is traveling. We usually all play at home because we are empty nesters but have neighbors that are like family and worried about them seeing male friend over while my spouse home without me. Anyone deal with this concern? Need some excuses in case he calls and says "hey so and so is over your house".

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
With some friends I played with they would pick me up at a local Walgreens and we would go back to their place in their vehicle. They would park in the garage and close the door before we got out. We didn't want my vehicle parked out front over night.

They had really nosey neighbors. If they only knew...lol

Where we live now we only have one neighbour and he is over 100 yards away. Previously we lived on a suburban street. I’m sure the neighbours must have wondered why the plumber/heating engineers van was parked outside our house so often and why this young black man would be visiting us at such random times whether James was home or not.
But no one ever said anything even when I’d be seen coming home with other men. The fact is that most people don’t really care anyway and unless you make a point of telling them, and why would you, they don’t ask.
Lynn x

We live in a small village we have been here all our lives and are known to almost everyone in the village as my wife worked in the village shop for several years, at the start of lockdown I was sharing her photos with a guy I had known for a while on the net, he got off early from work one Friday and because he couldn't go out with lockdown in force he had several drinks at home and decided to have some fun with her photos, he put them on the group on flicker for our village it had 15 members, he sent me a message to look at it it is an open group and anyone can see it, he had put four photos on of my wife showing her face and fanny along with some information her name address age sexual preferences, I tried messaging him, texting him and eventually phoned him it took two hours before I eventually got a response and he apologized he had put the photos on and then being half pissed had fell asleep I had been watching the numbers of views and the views had started slowly and then from about 30 had shot up two over 80 by the time he pulled them off, I was expecting some response to it but have never heard a thing, yes one or two men will often stop and chat with her but that is not unusual in a small village like ours, I'm sure our neighbour across the road was one that saw her, she also keeps saying she is going to bring her current boyfriend home for a session and when I asked about the neighbors she said fuck the neighbors they can gossip all they want.