Note to self...

I'm 7 inches with larger than average girth but I have never opened up a pussy like that. I have been involved in some 3-somes and gang bangs so I've seen a few that looked similar to that, in fact my favorite pussy is one that has been used really hard by several guys. That is a very pretty pussy, thanks for sharing it with us!

Reactions: Ricky Sinclair
[QUOTE = "Ricky Sinclair, post: 64571, membre: 7323"] Je parie qu'il était terriblement gros de la laisser béante comme ça. [/ QUOTE]
Waw trop trop bandante !

Funny, one of the rare occasions, the other day hubby and I had sex, after he was done I looked at him and said, wow you feel really small...…….didn't do it to humiliate him just stating a fact. Usually I'll play with his nipples and he'll jerk off, this time he actually penetrated me...….

Funny, one of the rare occasions, the other day hubby and I had sex, after he was done I looked at him and said, wow you feel really small...…….didn't do it to humiliate him just stating a fact. Usually I'll play with his nipples and he'll jerk off, this time he actually penetrated me...….
and did that turn him on? Humiliation for me is only effective if its honest. If someone says thats so small it looks like a clit, that doesnt do anything for me, as i know i am not that small (5" thin) but if my wife says are you in yet, and i am balls deep in her (which has happened) then its totally humiliating. I was in a hot tub once with another couple and the guys worked for me, and my wife is feeling him and saying, "hey honey, his cock is longer and thicker than you". The guy had a smug look on his face for weeks.

and did that turn him on? Humiliation for me is only effective if its honest. If someone says thats so small it looks like a clit, that doesnt do anything for me, as i know i am not that small (5" thin) but if my wife says are you in yet, and i am balls deep in her (which has happened) then its totally humiliating. I was in a hot tub once with another couple and the guys worked for me, and my wife is feeling him and saying, "hey honey, his cock is longer and thicker than you". The guy had a smug look on his face for weeks.
Well it was after he had cum, he had gone down on me and was fucking me with one of our big realistic dildos, he was licking my clit while pumping the dildo in me and I had a huge orgasm. I then was in the phew don't touch me mode for a few minutes. I looked over at him and said, "ok do you want to put your in".
Which he did, he didn't last long....

Well it was after he had cum, he had gone down on me and was fucking me with one of our big realistic dildos, he was licking my clit while pumping the dildo in me and I had a huge orgasm. I then was in the phew don't touch me mode for a few minutes. I looked over at him and said, "ok do you want to put your in".
Which he did, he didn't last long....
It's very hard not to last long after using realistic dildos on you guys trust me?

Reactions: werekinky2