Novice Hotwife

Hi there,
I’m relatively new to the Hotwife scene. I had a date yesterday and it was amazing. He fucked me I don’t have any regrets but after promising not to ghost me he’s barely spoken to me today. Made me feel kinda crap.
Looking for other hotwives for advice and friendships an support.
Xxx
Don't tell them to make you promises. You're in this to get fucked, not make long term friends. Friendship will come with the right guys, others just want to fuck you and move on. It's just part of the lifestyle. Don't take it personal and "move on" to your next conquest.

Mrs Hotwife

Don't tell them to make you promises. You're in this to get fucked, not make long term friends. Friendship will come with the right guys, others just want to fuck you and move on. It's just part of the lifestyle. Don't take it personal and "move on" to your next conquest.

Mrs Hotwife
Well said!

Hi there,
I’m relatively new to the Hotwife scene. I had a date yesterday and it was amazing. He fucked me I don’t have any regrets but after promising not to ghost me he’s barely spoken to me today. Made me feel kinda crap.
Xxx
Don't let it get you down - as has been said previously, you're on here to get fucked. Get what you want out of it and move on. x

As Mrs Hotwife said, don't let it get to you. It's not a comment on you in any way. There are lots of guys who just want a fuck and will lie to get it, and once they've had what the wanted, they're looking for the next conquest. It may not be nice and it's not all guys by a long way but it is true for a good number of guys.
Play them at their own games and just enjoy it for what it is - sex pure and simple.
And of course it depends on what you are looking for yourself. Do you want a regular lover or just some casual fun? Remember it's not just guys who are looking for casual hookups either - some of us women enjoy that too!
The truth is as a woman it's far easier to find men to fuck than the other way around. So just chalk it up to experience and move on to the next guy. And if it is a longer term relationship you're after, make it clear at the start and make the guy put in some legwork to show you he's committed.
Lynn xx

Love
Hi there,
Xxx
To more of your gorgeous body

Hi there,
Xxx
Hi Sparkle my wife cucked me approx 3 years ago. She has been hotwifing and has also had a baby boy with one of the bulls. I'm happy if you like to ask her to talk to you ?

Hi there,
Xxx
Then he’s not the long term Bull you are looking for. Let me show you how a Bull should treat his new Hotwife.