Novice wife looking to play

My husband and I are both 31 and have been married for about 8.5 years, together for 13 years. We have 5 month old twin babies.

I'll just say this right off the bat....I love being a slut! I don't think slut is always a bad thing. My husband also loves slutty women and he especially likes the slut in me. He is very supportive in almost anything I want to do to express my inner slut. He loves the confidence that it gives me and I love that he's secure enough to encourage me in doing what makes me feel happy.

I suppose we are a wannabe stag/vixen couple right now, to put a label on it. We aren't really into the cuckold setup personally. We just don't get off on him being humiliated. We both like the idea of him sort of being in charge and participating as he wishes.

I've had the fantasy for a long time and shared it with my husband before we were married. It excited him and soon it became a shared fantasy. After talking about it for about 2 years we made it happen on 1 occassion about a year after we were married. I slept with a good friend of my husband's while my husband directed the whole thing, set the rules, coached the other guy during the act and told him what he needed to do to please me and what he wanted to see us do for him, and he participated sparingly - just what we had fantasized about.

While we both really enjoyed it, we felt like we had fulfilled the fantasy and didn't really have much interest in repeating it. It wasn't something we wanted to turn into a lifestyle. Recently, the fantasies have returned and then some. Not only are we interested in having him watch me with another man, but we're turned on by the idea of a gang bang, glory holes, and threesomes. My husband is bisexual and I'd really love to do a MMF threesome and see him with another man. He has been with men, but it was a long time ago before we were together. He's told me about those experiences but I'm really dying to see it in person. But most of our fantasies involve him watching me with other men.

We are currently starting to plan what we want to do and how we'll go about it. We're not ready to make any of it a reality just yet. We're just getting back into the swing of good sex after babies, still caring for them 24/7, and I'd like to get back to pre-baby body before I put myself out there. We're looking to make some of our fantasies into reality later next year. In the meantime, I'm hoping to connect with likeminded people here, listen to your experiences, and learn some tips and tricks. I've told my husband he should join too but he's not too big on forums, but never say never.

My husband and I are both 31 and have been married for about 8.5 years, together for 13 years. We have 5 month old twin babies.

I'll just say this right off the bat....I love being a slut! I don't think slut is always a bad thing. My husband also loves slutty women and he especially likes the slut in me. He is very supportive in almost anything I want to do to express my inner slut. He loves the confidence that it gives me and I love that he's secure enough to encourage me in doing what makes me feel happy.

I suppose we are a wannabe stag/vixen couple right now, to put a label on it. We aren't really into the cuckold setup personally. We just don't get off on him being humiliated. We both like the idea of him sort of being in charge and participating as he wishes.

I've had the fantasy for a long time and shared it with my husband before we were married. It excited him and soon it became a shared fantasy. After talking about it for about 2 years we made it happen on 1 occassion about a year after we were married. I slept with a good friend of my husband's while my husband directed the whole thing, set the rules, coached the other guy during the act and told him what he needed to do to please me and what he wanted to see us do for him, and he participated sparingly - just what we had fantasized about.

While we both really enjoyed it, we felt like we had fulfilled the fantasy and didn't really have much interest in repeating it. It wasn't something we wanted to turn into a lifestyle. Recently, the fantasies have returned and then some. Not only are we interested in having him watch me with another man, but we're turned on by the idea of a gang bang, glory holes, and threesomes. My husband is bisexual and I'd really love to do a MMF threesome and see him with another man. He has been with men, but it was a long time ago before we were together. He's told me about those experiences but I'm really dying to see it in person. But most of our fantasies involve him watching me with other men.

We are currently starting to plan what we want to do and how we'll go about it. We're not ready to make any of it a reality just yet. We're just getting back into the swing of good sex after babies, still caring for them 24/7, and I'd like to get back to pre-baby body before I put myself out there. We're looking to make some of our fantasies into reality later next year. In the meantime, I'm hoping to connect with likeminded people here, listen to your experiences, and learn some tips and tricks. I've told my husband he should join too but he's not too big on forums, but never say never.
Love it.

Mmm very nice, want to get to know you x

Very impressive and beautiful explanation. :love: ;)(y)

Wow sounds like he's got a great wife. Looking forward to hearing howbyour journey goes

Sounds wonderful 😊 my name is Louie and I would definitely luv to help you two explore your fantasies I'm in the Covina area

Attachments

• 1578663165667_fact_2.jpg
    1578663165667_fact_2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 9

Hot stuff!