Now & Then

jw_kk

Male
Gold
We just celebrated our 22nd year of the hot wife lifestyle. Here's a celebratory shot - on the left, KK at the age of twenty-three, about three months after we got married.. This is one scanned in from my prized film collection... on the right, KK this past weekend, at the age of sixty-three. Still fucking hot as hell, maybe more so... forty years later she's still got it!

Share yours!

kk_comp_40.jpg

We just celebrated our 22nd year of the hot wife lifestyle. Here's a celebratory shot - on the left, KK at the age of twenty-three, about three months after we got married.. This is one scanned in from my prized film collection... on the right, KK this past weekend, at the age of sixty-three. Still fucking hot as hell, maybe more so... forty years later she's still got it!

Share yours!

View attachment 1888763
Beautiful! THAT is a woman! Hot, mature, sexy! She went from a lithe vixen to a woman with curves made for loving!

Share yours!

View attachment 1888763
heres a pic i done for you i honor of 22 years

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 52
heres a pic i done for you i honor of 22 years
I would've loved to watch her completely stuffed full of big black cock at the age of 23... probably couldn't have handled it, but I'm pretty sure she had some experiences like this before we got married. Makes it even hotter to think of her at 19 in a BBC gang-bang.

I would've loved to watch her completely stuffed full of big black cock at the age of 23... probably couldn't have handled it, but I'm pretty sure she had some experiences like this before we got married. Makes it even hotter to think of her at 19 in a BBC gang-bang.
me to thats why i learned to photoshop if you want any more private message me some old pic i can retsore i have taken pic of wifes with something round in the mouth and change it to a cock done a bunch with my white one and bbc

like this one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 575Cuck

Share yours!

View attachment 1888763
More so, definitely. I love the natural grey hair. You're right, she's still got it.

Share yours!

View attachment 1888763
Wonderful pics. KK is a very classy and desirable woman at 63 (and super hot at 23!). The younger guys would be going nuts for her 😜