NXcuck misses his ex

NXcuck

I miss her dammit, she wasn’t the prettiest, she was 52 when we set up her first . Black male , our age . I guess I’m a natural born voyeur , I would get so turned on by her fucking like a whore, squirting, usually very proper seldom ever cussed, moaning pulling his hips , grunting guttural talk , panting out fuck fuck fuck oh god give me that big dick ! Cum in me AZ , fuck me honey . For hours they would go at it , me I loved that dick too , and I’m a nasty cum eater . Any one share ? Love too see an older woman getting creamed by a black bull

Where is your lady now?
She couldn’t separate sex from love, she had to get serious with every guy she fucked . She left for one guy, lasted a week, after about a year remarried a guy . Nice enough guy , I’m sure fun to be around, but unmotivated, she’s had to work two jobs to keep a roof over there heads . It’s been 13 years now and he’s made an old gray woman out of her, sad really

Reactions: bbcincali
She couldn’t separate sex from love, she had to get serious with every guy she fucked . She left for one guy, lasted a week, after about a year remarried a guy . Nice enough guy , I’m sure fun to be around, but unmotivated, she’s had to work two jobs to keep a roof over there heads . It’s been 13 years now and he’s made an old gray woman out of her, sad really
It's a sad, sad quote but a true one when someone says:
"The grass is never greener on the other side of the hill, it just looks like it is"