Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
Love Slutwife Lina Fedele
☎️/Text me Guys!!
You got any openings at your office?

Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
☎️/Text me Guys!!
Hmm you know I would be one of those husky thick bulls men breeding that sweet tight pussy full of cum! Hmm soo hot!

☎️/Text me Guys!!
Awesome pussy needs some licking 👅 😋 😍

Many years ago I worked in an office. Typical horny young men and some stunning young women all dressed in typical office fashion.

We hired a new receptionist, Anna.

She was hot as fuck and always wore a short skirt and blouse with a button or two undone. We got on well but she had a bf so I didn't show much interest otherwise.By then I'd been single for a year or two and somewhat desperate.

Fast forward to a Christmas night out and she starts making moves. We end up in a taxi back to my place, kissing and groping each other all the way home.

As soon as the front door closed I forced ,myself on her and pinned her to the wall. After I fumbled about like a virgin with buttons and zips, we eventually got naked and she lay on the bed. Couldn't wait so dived right in, surprised at how wet she was. We fucked hard and fell asleep. About 3AM I woke hard and we fucked again, she was all gooey from my previous load so I almost ended up in her ass. Again about 5AM she went down on me but I stopped her and we fucked again. In the morning light she grabbed my soft cock and sucked me hard then swallowed another load.

She took 4 loads and boy did I need it. And I think she did too.

I remember every detail of that night down to the smell of her perfume.

Never fucked her again but one of the other girls who was engaged to some asshole wouldn't speak to me for ages - turned out she was interested in me...ah well!!!

Much later when i was married, in another office job I used to sext by emai a married woman. Never got much further unfortunately but we still email pleasantries now and again...

I think this happens more often than some would like to admit.