There is something really hot about a women being a little tease or naughty in public. But i find it even hotter when it is at work/in the office. Public enough to be risky and familiar enough because the people around know you!

Always loved seeing women wear sexy clothes at work, and i would love to see how some of you dress for work! Anything from something that is more revealing/tight to your skin clothes which shows all your lines to everyone, to something maybe more relaxed, that might give nice views or feel inviting!

Stories are also always welcomed!

Reminds me of a girl who used to work at my buddies marina on the lake. She used to wear tight pants and very exposing tops. He’d let her get away with some innocent flirting. When he passed, a new guy took over and he just maintained the place. Needless to say she waited, and then she started openly flirting with the techs and some customers. She left after the marina changed hands again. Pretty sure she never wore a bra, and she had big tits. The techs would know, she did sleep with one or two of them during work hours.

Reminds me of a girl who used to work at my buddies marina on the lake. She used to wear tight pants and very exposing tops. He’d let her get away with some innocent flirting. When he passed, a new guy took over and he just maintained the place. Needless to say she waited, and then she started openly flirting with the techs and some customers. She left after the marina changed hands again. Pretty sure she never wore a bra, and she had big tits. The techs would know, she did sleep with one or two of them during work hours.
She knew how to work for tips ;) And maybe favors hahaha

Reactions: Sixteenshots
She knew how to work for tips ;) And maybe favors hahaha
She sure did! She said to me once that married men should wear their wedding rings to bed. I looked at mine and I realized what she meant. As fun as that would’ve been, my wife would’ve killed me! Lol. She was working there and going to college, so she was busy. And from what I heard, she got around at college too lol

I had quite a few affairs with co-workers. Some lasted only a few months, others were one time things, but my affair wiht my Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and only ended because he got really weird over COVID. Luckily all of them ended friendly, as there was never any expectation beyond being their side-piece, and only one became a bit of "water cooler talk" because ALL the women in the office wanted to be with him but he showed me the most attention. What was REALLY funny was he finally came out as GAY and was only hitting on women to hide it!! LOL

J (the wife)

I had quite a few affairs with co-workers. Some lasted only a few months, others were one time things, but my affair wiht my Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and only ended because he got really weird over COVID. Luckily all of them ended friendly, as there was never any expectation beyond being their side-piece, and only one became a bit of "water cooler talk" because ALL the women in the office wanted to be with him but he showed me the most attention. What was REALLY funny was he finally came out as GAY and was only hitting on women to hide it!! LOL

J (the wife)
Amazing story! Sounds like you have gotten around quite a bit! Did other women in the office knew about it, because i can imagine at some point the word might have gotten out about your multiple conquests ;)

Amazing story! Sounds like you have gotten around quite a bit! Did other women in the office knew about it, because i can imagine at some point the word might have gotten out about your multiple conquests ;)
No, we were VERY careful about that. We all had the same to lose if things got sticky. We never played at work, only on business trips or after work hours.

J (the wife)

Reactions: newtpacpl
No, we were VERY careful about that. We all had the same to lose if things got sticky. We never played at work, only on business trips or after work hours.

J (the wife)
I totally understand that. It can become a nightmare very quickly if the word gets around. Thanks again for sharing this great story!