My husband was a senior manager at work and, although we are in the lifestyle, he never played with his staff or on business trips. About a year after he retired, he ran into one of his former employees who was a year older. She was a widow with a great figure. He invited her over to dinner and we ended up in a threesome. We see her regularly and she is as kinky as I am. Pity we didn’t start 10 years earlier. She has a delicious pussy and knows how to get me off very well!

Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

AC31FF02-4581-4C71-866E-6FD50E64AAF4.jpeg06EDAD5E-BF9C-4D29-BA02-620A637A704B.jpegB7D0C389-C74E-4CF4-BE3B-598E5FE1FC54.jpegFFC43E59-A25D-4791-819E-52A3C1E91E54.jpeg5692C8E6-89BA-4F20-9193-BEEE2EB87571.jpeg
Love Slutwife Lina Fedele
☎️/Text me Guys!!

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Ian a Slutwife!!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
Oh yes please

Reactions: hotslutwife
Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
I would have taken the bait for sure hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: But one thing is certain, you would still be the catch ;)

I have a question for the women on this forum. Have you ever taken spicy pics/videos for your significant other (or bull/boyfriend/whatever you want to call that piece of ass you are talking to ;):ROFLMAO:)at work? And if you have, has it been a one time thing or do you still do it?

❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
Hmm fuck! Amazing beauty! There’s no doubt my thick huge cock would be digging deep into her womb with loads of salty cum! Very sexy!

OMG LOVE THAT! HOT STICKY GOOEY THICK CUM!!!
Hmm I would lock you in my home for a whole weekend. Make sure I send you back home bull legged from all of the pussy abuse you would get! Oh, to top it off more, after cumming deep inside or all over you, I would make sure I would lick a bit of your pussy, all creamed with our juices, then French kiss you deep, to make sure your body reacts and reflects to satisfaction of what it needs! I need a sexy nympho wife again soon! 😉

Hmm I would lock you in my home for a whole weekend. Make sure I send you back home bull legged from all of the pussy abuse you would get! Oh, to top it off more, after cumming deep inside or all over you, I would make sure I would lick a bit of your pussy, all creamed with our juices, then French kiss you deep, to make sure your body reacts and reflects to satisfaction of what it needs! I need a sexy nympho wife again soon! 😉
Love YOU!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bulldave07
There is something really hot about a women being a little tease or naughty in public. But i find it even hotter when it is at work/in the office. Public enough to be risky and familiar enough because the people around know you!

Always loved seeing women wear sexy clothes at work, and i would love to see how some of you dress for work! Anything from something that is more revealing/tight to your skin clothes which shows all your lines to everyone, to something maybe more relaxed, that might give nice views or feel inviting!

Stories are also always welcomed!
I had an affair with one such few years back and just so happened to find myself in a okter one of late with another lonely housewife. And yes all of the above, when you work side by side...the exhilaration is tenfold.

Reactions: compassionatedom

❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
Sure wish you were to office near me it looks so tasty and so inviting

Reactions: Vger2112