Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
When he kisses your lips, I want them coated with my seed

There is something really hot about a women being a little tease or naughty in public. But i find it even hotter when it is at work/in the office. Public enough to be risky and familiar enough because the people around know you!

Always loved seeing women wear sexy clothes at work, and i would love to see how some of you dress for work! Anything from something that is more revealing/tight to your skin clothes which shows all your lines to everyone, to something maybe more relaxed, that might give nice views or feel inviting!

Stories are also always welcomed!
Yes. Previously I and my colleague became closer for a while. Once we worked late for preparing documents in the office. Only two of us were alone in the office. We are very horny and he bent me over the desk, fucked me in a doggy position. He was nervous about someone showing up and finished quickly after penetration.

Yes. Previously I and my colleague became closer for a while. Once we worked late for preparing documents in the office. Only two of us were alone in the office. We are very horny and he bent me over the desk, fucked me in a doggy position. He was nervous about someone showing up and finished quickly after penetration.
I once worked with a lady very professional dressed very professional matching shoes picketbook even he nails but under her office clothes was total cum.fuck me we went for drinks one night with some of the other office people they left itvwas just her and i
.The cocktail lounge has a hotel.attached to.it .That was our first encounter of many but we kept it very discrete
You'd have bitches bending over the copier in a hurry lol
Please dont CUM.ON THE KEYBOARD ITS A BITCH TO CLEAN.OFF

If this doesn't work with the topic I can move it or delete it...

Not sure if this counts, but, Mrs Hotwife has been picked up and fucked 3 times after work in the last week. The latest was last night. I got up early enough before she left that I noticed the sexy "spare" panties that she packs in her purse if she's planning on stopping off for a "drink" at the hotel bar or if she has a date. I didn't say anything but I know what's coming later. "Traffic's bad, I'm going to stop off for a drink and let it clear out a bit". That means she's stopping off at one of a couple of higher class hotel bars for happy hour. She's an executive and dresses in business casual most of the time, business suits sometimes too. I'll include a couple of pics because she always tells guys who pick her up that she has to take videos. Most of the time they aren't very good quality, but still it's fun.

How she was dressed the last two nights after work when she went to the bar..

Last night .. BBC of course..

View attachment 1181297

The slut boss an hour after work! Hold all my calls! She can't wait to get those hard cocks in her mouth!

View attachment 1181326

The night before..this guy had a HUGE cock...

View attachment 1181299
Her "spare panties" LOL
View attachment 1181307

The slut boss and hour after work! No need to get naked to suck that big cock!
View attachment 1181318

Bought a condo across the street from all the main business hotels for this reason.

Here are a few pics of me Dressed, getting Ready to head the office!! I’m sure you guys know what I bring home to Cuckokd hubby Enzo a few times a Week that’s NICE & Gooey, Sticky and Warm!! Yes I LOVE WEARING CUM DEEP UP INSIDE ME IN BOTH MY WELL USED LOOSE HOLES ALL DAY!! Love being the Office Slut. All my coworkers know Iam a Slutwife! & Hubby is my Sissy Cuckold!!!

View attachment 1160531View attachment 1160532View attachment 1160533View attachment 1160534View attachment 1160535
❤️Love Slutwife Fedele
Are you hiring any office help?

Not sure if this counts, but, Mrs Hotwife has been picked up and fucked 3 times after work in the last week. The latest was last night. I got up early enough before she left that I noticed the sexy "spare" panties that she packs in her purse if she's planning on stopping off for a "drink" at the hotel bar or if she has a date. I didn't say anything but I know what's coming later. "Traffic's bad, I'm going to stop off for a drink and let it clear out a bit". That means she's stopping off at one of a couple of higher class hotel bars for happy hour. She's an executive and dresses in business casual most of the time, business suits sometimes too. I'll include a couple of pics because she always tells guys who pick her up that she has to take videos. Most of the time they aren't very good quality, but still it's fun.

View attachment 1181297

The slut boss an hour after work! Hold all my calls! She can't wait to get those hard cocks in her mouth!

View attachment 1181326

View attachment 1181299
Her "spare panties" LOL
View attachment 1181307

View attachment 1181318
who took the pictures?

View attachment 1181297

View attachment 1181326

View attachment 1181299
Her "spare panties" LOL
View attachment 1181307

View attachment 1181318
Beautiful hot sexy I'd certainly oblige to anything she want

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 1181297

View attachment 1181326

View attachment 1181299
Her "spare panties" LOL
View attachment 1181307

View attachment 1181318
She looks good at her job 🔥🔥 I'd give her my meat anyday

Reactions: Hwcouple702